TRUMPS daily tweets!

Like you would know what women want. :lol:
I’ll give you 100 bucks if you can find a female that doesn’t like their pussy grabbed lol
Your mother. Send the money to Joe Biden's campaign.
Lol so angry ha.. come on find one don’t you know any females?? Lol
I just did, ask her.
I did.. she said you are a Virgin lol hahahha she said we should help you get laid haha
What a slapper.

View attachment 247926
You call yourself an independent?! Sorry buddy you are as “Right” as they come.

The economy was doing good before Trump took office. He didn’t do much to change things but he hasn’t blown it up so good on him for that. I don’t think our military needed more spending but I also don’t know the inner workings so I’ll reserve judgement on that. Embassy to Jerusalem, no problem with that but also don’t care either way.

Agree with all your faults but don’t think he has a chance with entitlements with how divided he has driven both sides.
Lol economy was doing good under Obama lol
Yes, which metric did Trump change?
Lol gdp, wages, black unemployment, investment.. lol obama haha I needed the laugh thank you
There has been small growth in gdp but not much and definatley not the 5% Trump hyped up during the campaign. Look at the chart:
united-states-gdp-growth@2x.png

Wages... let’s look at the 10 year wage growth chart:
united-states-wage-growth@2x.png

Black unemployment... where’s the Trump factor that effected the trend started under Obama?
4.27.28.2.png

Investment:
MW-GO962_scBACc_MG_20180826131512.jpg

That’s what you calling riding the wave my friend. There are no significant rate changes noticeable under Trump in the categories YOU named. The numbers don’t lie. Sorry to burst your bubble but you probably shouldnt take all of trumps boasts to heart. They rarely line up with the facts.
Jitss617 don’t run away now it’s just getting good. Did you look at the charts? Do you now understand the numbers? Any questions?
I did yes trump approval rating has jumped 500%!! Lol

Black unemployment all time low! Under his administration... is this a fact yes or no?

I’ll give you 100 bucks if you can find a female that doesn’t like their pussy grabbed lol
I just did, ask her.
I did.. she said you are a Virgin lol hahahha she said we should help you get laid haha
What a slapper.
Seriously go find a female that doesn’t like her pussy grabbed.. you might learn something haha

New tweet *

Michael Cohen was one of many lawyers who represented me (unfortunately). He had other clients also. He was just disbarred by the State Supreme Court for lying & fraud. He did bad things unrelated to Trump. He is lying in order to reduce his prison time. Using Crooked’s lawyer!”

You call yourself an independent?! Sorry buddy you are as “Right” as they come.

The economy was doing good before Trump took office. He didn’t do much to change things but he hasn’t blown it up so good on him for that. I don’t think our military needed more spending but I also don’t know the inner workings so I’ll reserve judgement on that. Embassy to Jerusalem, no problem with that but also don’t care either way.

Agree with all your faults but don’t think he has a chance with entitlements with how divided he has driven both sides.

Eh? I am pro choice, I think the 2nd amendment is antiquated and I think our Supreme Court should lean Left. The economy was not doing well. Obama kept interest rates artificially low and that gave it an illusion and he increased our debt by $10trn. Trump is dealing with much more expensive money. Military spend creates strong opportunities for subcontractors and there are 1000s. Plus boosts innovation. Always a smart choice. You’re not a business owner likely so you don’t see what I see. Trump has been great on that aspect.
I own two businesses and have worked for myself pretty much my entire life. I don’t think Obama was great with economics but I don’t expect Dems to be great with that, it isn’t their strength. Which is why I believe in the pendulum of power and a healthy balance. But the two sides need to be able to work together and this has been Trumps greatest fault.

It is not just Trump. The parties genuinely hate each other. I blame the Progressive Left.
It takes two to tangle but the tone is set from our leaders and I’ve never seen anybody as insulting and divisive as trump. There is a reason why he is hated so much and it isn’t just because he is a Republican

The Democrats are fighting among themselves. Look at HRC and Bernie supporters. HATED each other. Nothing to do with the GOP. The Progressive Left has ruined this country. More than Trump, Obama, etc. Until people like you and I see them as the major issue, it will never get resolved. If Trump is gone in 2020 and replaced by say Biden. The Progressive Left will still be here and ruining us. Agreed?
Agreed there are issues all around. McConnell spent Obama’s term trying to obstruct and block. Reid was just as bad. I’m not saying all the responsibility is on Trump. I’m saying he is gasoline on a fire that’s been burning for a long time. We need an extinguisher in the White house

Eh? I am pro choice, I think the 2nd amendment is antiquated and I think our Supreme Court should lean Left. The economy was not doing well. Obama kept interest rates artificially low and that gave it an illusion and he increased our debt by $10trn. Trump is dealing with much more expensive money. Military spend creates strong opportunities for subcontractors and there are 1000s. Plus boosts innovation. Always a smart choice. You’re not a business owner likely so you don’t see what I see. Trump has been great on that aspect.
I own two businesses and have worked for myself pretty much my entire life. I don’t think Obama was great with economics but I don’t expect Dems to be great with that, it isn’t their strength. Which is why I believe in the pendulum of power and a healthy balance. But the two sides need to be able to work together and this has been Trumps greatest fault.

It is not just Trump. The parties genuinely hate each other. I blame the Progressive Left.
It takes two to tangle but the tone is set from our leaders and I’ve never seen anybody as insulting and divisive as trump. There is a reason why he is hated so much and it isn’t just because he is a Republican

The Democrats are fighting among themselves. Look at HRC and Bernie supporters. HATED each other. Nothing to do with the GOP. The Progressive Left has ruined this country. More than Trump, Obama, etc. Until people like you and I see them as the major issue, it will never get resolved. If Trump is gone in 2020 and replaced by say Biden. The Progressive Left will still be here and ruining us. Agreed?
Agreed there are issues all around. McConnell spent Obama’s term trying to obstruct and block. Reid was just as bad. I’m not saying all the responsibility is on Trump. I’m saying he is gasoline on a fire that’s been burning for a long time. We need an extinguisher in the White house
Jesus Christ Thank god some one tried to stop obama.

Any ideas?

Ben Shapiro in 2024?

Any ideas?

Ben Shapiro in 2024?
I like Shapiro as an advisor or spokesperson, maybe eventually chief of staff but he needs much more experience on the world stage to take the whitehouse. Smart kid and good in debates bit too green. I always like a businessman in the whitehouse. I was initially excited about Trump but quickly saw the mirage. I’m learning about Shultz and Bloomberg, but don’t think either has the personality for it... we shall see. I’m still holding out for a black horse candidate. We need somebody who isn’t completely full of shit

How are those charts looking buddy? Learn anything new?

I just did, ask her.
What a slapper.
Seriously go find a female that doesn’t like her pussy grabbed.. you might learn something haha
You’re a moron, but you knew that already.

Black unemployment all time low! Under his administration... is this a fact yes or no?

Any ideas?

Ben Shapiro in 2024?
I like Shapiro as an advisor or spokesperson, maybe eventually chief of staff but he needs much more experience on the world stage to take the whitehouse. Smart kid and good in debates bit too green. I always like a businessman in the whitehouse. I was initially excited about Trump but quickly saw the mirage. I’m learning about Shultz and Bloomberg, but don’t think either has the personality for it... we shall see. I’m still holding out for a black horse candidate. We need somebody who isn’t completely full of shit

Mark Cuban? I would actually like someone with some military experience. IDK. So far the Democrats are not impressing me with Harris, Booker, Sanders, etc. Trump will win again if they run, IMO.

The approval rating is a lie as I’ve ponted out many times. The black unemployment is at an all time low, that’s true. What’s also true is it made its large majority of its decent under Obama as the numbers show. Also true with the other metrics you’re trying to credit Trump with.

Any ideas?

Ben Shapiro in 2024?

Mark Cuban? I would actually like someone with some military experience. IDK. So far the Democrats are not impressing me with Harris, Booker, Sanders, etc. Trump will win again if they run, IMO.
I like Cuban as a businessman and personality. Not sure if he has the political chops and discipline to run the country. He’s got potential but also a lot of growing to do if he makes a run

The approval rating is a lie as I’ve ponted out many times. The black unemployment is at an all time low, that’s true. What’s also true is it made its large majority of its decent under Obama as the numbers show. Also true with the other metrics you’re trying to credit Trump with.
It’s typical trump derangement syndrome.. we can help.. black approval rating has gone way up.. deal with it.. let it in.. ahhh doesn’t it hurt! Lol

It’s typical trump derangement syndrome.. we can help.. black approval rating has gone way up.. deal with it.. let it in.. ahhh doesn’t it hurt! Lol
Black approval rating has gone up, why can’t you just be honest about how much? It didn’t go up from 8-40% it’s not going over 70% like you also said. It’s not up 500%. All those are lies. You can’t back them up. I’ve shown numbers that prove you wrong. You still can’t admit the truth. That my friend is the definition of derangement.

Black approval rating has gone up, why can’t you just be honest about how much? It didn’t go up from 8-40% it’s not going over 70% like you also said. It’s not up 500%. All those are lies. You can’t back them up. I’ve shown numbers that prove you wrong. You still can’t admit the truth. That my friend is the definition of derangement.
According to Rasmussen reports you were wrong .. I’m
Sorry.. maybe start your own poll .. until then get some help my friend

According to Rasmussen reports you were wrong .. I’m
Sorry.. maybe start your own poll .. until then get some help my friend
Show me where Rass polled an 8-40% jump or a 500% growth or predicted an over 70% black approval... paste a link I dare you. The last one you pasted proved you wrong

Forum List

Back