TRUMPS daily tweets!

Facts?? Ok what do you disapprove of? If you can’t find anything.. then his approval is 100%
I disapprove of you lying and pulling numbers out of your ass. I posted a link showing a 44% approval. Even your precious Rasmussen poll was in there. Not one was close to 70%. So now you show your proof of 70%. Let’s see it
I am.. and you proved my point you don’t disappprove of anything. Thank you I agree
Let’s not get back to fake news and false assumptions. Just stick to the facts. So evidence for your 70% claim? What you got?
Pretty sure I did if you refuse what you disapprove of it’s at 100% approval rating
One persons opinion does not represent everybody. Are you trying to say otherwise?
What don’t you like?

I disapprove of you lying and pulling numbers out of your ass. I posted a link showing a 44% approval. Even your precious Rasmussen poll was in there. Not one was close to 70%. So now you show your proof of 70%. Let’s see it
I am.. and you proved my point you don’t disappprove of anything. Thank you I agree
Let’s not get back to fake news and false assumptions. Just stick to the facts. So evidence for your 70% claim? What you got?
Pretty sure I did if you refuse what you disapprove of it’s at 100% approval rating
One persons opinion does not represent everybody. Are you trying to say otherwise?
What don’t you like?
I don’t like you lying and spreading fake news. I dont like you avoiding answering my questions. I don’t like the fact that you make claims with no way to back them up.

I do like calling you out and watching you scramble.

What don’t you like?
I don’t like you lying and spreading fake news. I dont like you avoiding answering my questions. I don’t like the fact that you make claims with no way to back them up.

Lol I’m
Actually not,, I personally think his approval rating is around 80% but Rasmussen had him at 53%

Reason I think it’s about 80% is because if a follow up question to any poll question was.. “ what do you disapprove of” and they can’t answer then it’s a check for approval.. hell might be 98%

What don’t you like?

Lol I’m
Actually not,, I personally think his approval rating is around 80% but Rasmussen had him at 53%

Reason I think it’s about 80% is because if a follow up question to any poll question was.. “ what do you disapprove of” and they can’t answer then it’s a check for approval.. hell might be 98%
That’s funny. You can’t even get simple things right. Rass has him at 49% not 53%. And Rass never had him at 8% so this 500% growth you keep lying about is a complete fabrication.

Shall we look at the real numbers based on your beloved Rassmussen? Do you know what they had Trump at after the election and what they have him at now?

Please go ahead and post the numbers. Let’s see if you can be honest for a change.

I read trumps tweets daily and what a great way to break down how affective they are.

I call them the left melter! Let’s get it started with this one!

“So funny to watch people who have failed for years, they got NOTHING, telling me how to negotiate with North Korea. But thanks anyway!”

So true democrats have literally no success except sky rocketing crime and murder in the towns they run.
That is where everyone should get their daily news From. From his tweets, it is the only way the people will receive the truth. But they can get some truth from the conservatives' news outlets. But never to abandoned his tweets. there are conservatives' news outlets that are trying to get the public to only focus on their channels, but ignore the President's tweets. But do not. The first thing in the morning that everyone should start their day off? It is by reading his tweets. I heard that it brings good luck.

What don’t you like?

Lol I’m

That’s funny. You can’t even get simple things right. Rass has him at 49% not 53%. And Rass never had him at 8% so this 500% growth you keep lying about is a complete fabrication.

Shall we look at the real numbers based on your beloved Rassmussen? Do you know what they had Trump at after the election and what they have him at now?

Please go ahead and post the numbers. Let’s see if you can be honest for a change.
You can’t even tell me what you disapprove of lol polls are flawed obviously.. just giving you the facts

What don’t you like?

Lol I’m

You can’t even tell me what you disapprove of lol polls are flawed obviously.. just giving you the facts
Of course I can, I just laid out a big list. At the top of it was your lies.

What don’t you like?

Lol I’m

I think you said you didn’t like his personality... awwwwww do you need a tampon? Haha

Lol I’m

I think you said you didn’t like his personality... awwwwww do you need a tampon? Haha
I don’t give a shit about his personality, Ive never met the guy. Why do you say that? More lies?

Lol I’m

I don’t give a shit about his personality, Ive never met the guy. Why do you say that? More lies?
So what do you disapprove of??

New tweet****

Presidential Harassment by “crazed” Democrats at the highest level in the history of our Country. Likewise, the most vicious and corrupt Mainstream Media that any president has ever had to endure - Yet the most successful first two years for any”

It’s not about me. We can have that discussion after you admit you lie and spread fake news about this 70% and 8%-40% nonesense.

It’s not about me. We can have that discussion after you admit you lie and spread fake news about this 70% and 8%-40% nonesense.
I’m going by what I see! I’m sure you don’t trust every poll, I can’t see anyone disapproving of the job trump is doing,, so like I said it’s probably 98% approval rating.. now stop melting. Get a hold of your self lol

New tweet****

“Now that the Dems are going to try & switch from Collusion to some other reason, it makes them continue to look like sore losers who didn’t accept the WILL OF THE PEOPLE in the last election - they will do anything to get rid of the President.” @AriFleischer It will never work!”

I’m going by what I see! I’m sure you don’t trust every poll, I can’t see anyone disapproving of the job trump is doing,, so like I said it’s probably 98% approval rating.. now stop melting. Get a hold of your self lol
You sound way more emotional than I. Tunnel vision will do that to ya

I’m actually laughing at your inability to tell me what you disapprove of lol.. poor guy

I’m actually laughing at your inability to tell me what you disapprove of lol.. poor guy
I could love Trump and approve of everything he does and you would still be lying and all the points I’ve made would still be valid. I understand why you keep trying to change the subject but I’m not taking the bait. I’m happy to discuss Trump after you admit you’ve been lying your ass off and spreading fake news

New tweet***

“Democrats just blocked @FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!“

New tweet***

More people are working today in the United States, 158,000,000, than at any time in our Country’s history. That is a Big Deal!”

Forum List

Back