TRUMPS daily tweets!

I like Shapiro. And you accused me of being a fraud before saying all that mumbo jumbo about the Left. You brought up AOC and I commented about her. Then I dissed trump and you got huffy. Deep breaths, everything’s gonna be OK.

No one liked Stalin in 1941. We needed Stalin to defeat a greater evil. We need Trump to defeat a greater evil. IMO.
Haha, just remember you’re the one comparing Trump to Stalin... not I! :)

Well it is hyperbole but you get my gist. We need Trump at this time because the Progressive Left has gone insane. Your state has many. Including Ms. Waters and Ms. Harris.
Waters is a joke. Harris is ok but not at the top of my list. We don’t need Trump, we need an adult. He is pushing the wingnuts in both parties deep into their corners. He is fueling hate all over this country. We aren’t going to get anything done operating that way.

The election had two viable choices. DJT or HRC. As you see HRC was a nonstarter so you are left with DJT. We need to balance out the deranged progressive left and no Harris is not OK. She was awful during the Kavanaugh hearings and worse during the Smollet disaster. She is pro slavery reparations? Insane Left. As I explained, I would not have cared if Donald Duck was the GOP candidate. I was voting anti HRC.
Harris thinks we can afford a $70 Trillion Dollar New Green Deal.

The Bitch is Whack and On Crack. Plus she is down with Infanticide, and her ancestors were Slave Owners.
She has Zero Moral Ground to stand on any issue.

I like Shapiro. And you accused me of being a fraud before saying all that mumbo jumbo about the Left. You brought up AOC and I commented about her. Then I dissed trump and you got huffy. Deep breaths, everything’s gonna be OK.

No one liked Stalin in 1941. We needed Stalin to defeat a greater evil. We need Trump to defeat a greater evil. IMO.

Well it is hyperbole but you get my gist. We need Trump at this time because the Progressive Left has gone insane. Your state has many. Including Ms. Waters and Ms. Harris.
Waters is a joke. Harris is ok but not at the top of my list. We don’t need Trump, we need an adult. He is pushing the wingnuts in both parties deep into their corners. He is fueling hate all over this country. We aren’t going to get anything done operating that way.

The election had two viable choices. DJT or HRC. As you see HRC was a nonstarter so you are left with DJT. We need to balance out the deranged progressive left and no Harris is not OK. She was awful during the Kavanaugh hearings and worse during the Smollet disaster. She is pro slavery reparations? Insane Left. As I explained, I would not have cared if Donald Duck was the GOP candidate. I was voting anti HRC.
Yes we had two shitty options who were both unpopular with most of America, yet those were our only choices. That’s a problem right there! So Trump squeaks our a win, does that make him a great option all of a sudden? No.

I actually created an OP to Dems asking them to give him a chance and be a good opposition party. They blew it and Trumps Ego blew it. Big surprise. He sucks as suspected

The Bitch is Whack and On Crack. Plus she is down with Infanticide, and her ancestors were Slave Owners.
93 Trillion. You can’t even get your attack points right!

Yes we had two shitty options who were both unpopular with most of America, yet those were our only choices. That’s a problem right there! So Trump squeaks our a win, does that make him a great option all of a sudden? No.

I actually created an OP to Dems asking them to give him a chance and be a good opposition party. They blew it and Trumps Ego blew it. Big surprise. He sucks as suspected

I disagree that he blew it. Firstly, the economy is doing well. Secondly, our military spend is up. Thirdly, he has shown how mentally deranged the Left truly is. Lastly, he moved our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Love it.

He has drawbacks.

He has not addressed entitlements. He is way too friendly with KSA. Too much movement in his cabinet. I know social media helped him win but I would tone down the divisive rhetoric because the Democrat sane party has been taken over by the insane so if I were him, I would sit back and watch the civil war.

Like my boy Ben Shapiro. I am “Sometimes Trump”.

HRC would have been terrible.

May as well make it 930 LOL. The plan is idiotic. And she has some skeletons too like her address in NY, employment of her boyfriend by her campaign without disclosure, etc.

We have 22 million illegals in this country! We have drugs pouring over! We have wages for the poor being dropped ! America has poor people.. they need help. It is an emergency.
I’ve heard the talking points and not buying it. It’s abuse of the National Emergency system and every conservative knows it. You’ll defend it now and bitch to high heaven when the Dems use their tit.
I’m in the inner city of Boston I went to schools flooded with people that can’t speak English,, it has destroyed public education in all urban cites controlled by democrats. These are things we can fix if we control who comes in.. it’s beyond a natural emergency.. we should executing illegals, and the politicians that passed any law allowing it
You’re slipping down the dumb hole again, be careful. There’s only so many idiotic things you can say before you get boring
Just facts
Youve been far detached from the facts this entire thread as I’ve pointed out time and time again.
Where ??

Ironically, the previous Presidents did NOTHING with North Korea.

Big bad Bush labeled them in the “Axis of Evil.”

Oblivious Obama ignored NoKo because he was too busy with the idiotic Iranian Nuclear Deal.

All the has-beens need to sit down and shut up!
C'mon seriously, you think Trump is getting concessions on nuclear weapons from NK? :lol:
He already has.. no misslies
That’s hilarious! lol! Thanks for the laugh! As easy as grabbing pussy?

Oblivious Obama ignored NoKo because he was too busy with the idiotic Iranian Nuclear Deal.

C'mon seriously, you think Trump is getting concessions on nuclear weapons from NK? :lol:
You don’t grab pussy!? Lol

I disagree that he blew it. Firstly, the economy is doing well. Secondly, our military spend is up. Thirdly, he has shown how mentally deranged the Left truly is. Lastly, he moved our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Love it.

He has drawbacks.

He has not addressed entitlements. He is way too friendly with KSA. Too much movement in his cabinet. I know social media helped him win but I would tone down the divisive rhetoric because the Democrat sane party has been taken over by the insane so if I were him, I would sit back and watch the civil war.

You call yourself an independent?! Sorry buddy you are as “Right” as they come.

The economy was doing good before Trump took office. He didn’t do much to change things but he hasn’t blown it up so good on him for that. I don’t think our military needed more spending but I also don’t know the inner workings so I’ll reserve judgement on that. Embassy to Jerusalem, no problem with that but also don’t care either way.

Agree with all your faults but don’t think he has a chance with entitlements with how divided he has driven both sides.

May as well make it 930 LOL. The plan is idiotic. And she has some skeletons too like her address in NY, employment of her boyfriend by her campaign without disclosure, etc.
I don’t take her or that plan seriously. It’s fine to set high goals but it’s not a realistic plan. She is a mouthpiece like her counter part Trump

D7591B4E-A540-496E-912B-712C63768E73.jpeg

He has drawbacks.

The economy was doing good before Trump took office. He didn’t do much to change things but he hasn’t blown it up so good on him for that. I don’t think our military needed more spending but I also don’t know the inner workings so I’ll reserve judgement on that. Embassy to Jerusalem, no problem with that but also don’t care either way.

Agree with all your faults but don’t think he has a chance with entitlements with how divided he has driven both sides.
Lol economy was doing good under Obama lol

View attachment 247926

He has drawbacks.

Yes, which metric did Trump change?

View attachment 247926

He has drawbacks.

Lol gdp, wages, black unemployment, investment.. lol obama haha I needed the laugh thank you

New tweet!

“The Democrats should stop talking about what I should do with North Korea and ask themselves instead why they didn’t do “it” during eight years of the Obama Administration?”

View attachment 247926

He has drawbacks.

Lol gdp, wages, black unemployment, investment.. lol obama haha I needed the laugh thank you
There has been small growth in gdp but not much and definatley not the 5% Trump hyped up during the campaign. Look at the chart:
united-states-gdp-growth@2x.png

Wages... let’s look at the 10 year wage growth chart:
united-states-wage-growth@2x.png

Black unemployment... where’s the Trump factor that effected the trend started under Obama?
4.27.28.2.png

Investment:
MW-GO962_scBACc_MG_20180826131512.jpg

That’s what you calling riding the wave my friend. There are no significant rate changes noticeable under Trump in the categories YOU named. The numbers don’t lie. Sorry to burst your bubble but you probably shouldnt take all of trumps boasts to heart. They rarely line up with the facts.

All trump has to do is abandon our actual allies and legitimize the despot. Wow that's it. Who'd have thought. Still waiting for that peace deal.
LOL
Like the presidents before him did worth a shit... Shut the fuck up you moron
How are you not banned? You posted a complete flame post the other day that I reported and the biased hack mods must have ignored it. Sweet site yah got here USMB.

You don’t grab pussy!? Lol
No I don't. I know how to treat pussy properly. And the guy who boasts about getting the most pussy is usually getting the least. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back