TRUMPS daily tweets!

Research is easy when you cherry pick your info. Funny you choose the most Trump friendly poll to cite. Here is a fun little read for you regarding Trump and Rasmussen polls.

Note that it does mention the 49% vs 45% where Trump polls higher than Obama at a certain point in time.

Presidential Approval Numbers - FactCheck.org
Be mad all you want trump is winning what exactly are you against??
Im not mad at all. I actually get a kick out of Trump... have since his apprentice days. Think he is embarrassing himself as president but it’s comedy to me. The only thing im against here is all the fake news and lies youve been spreading. It’s been fun picking them off one by one and watching you scramble.
You haven’t picked any thing lol can’t even say why you are a against trump lol
Here is a pick, read slowly. You are lying about the 8%-40% jump. Prove me wrong show a poll that once had him at 8% and now has him at 40% I dare you.
Lol I have you the link
Yeah, your own Wall Street journal article. Plus the Rasmussen fact check link I posted pages ago. You ignored my comments on both because you know you are dead wrong. Now you made the 8-40 claim. Where is your link backing it up?

I read trumps tweets daily and what a great way to break down how affective they are.

I call them the left melter! Let’s get it started with this one!

“So funny to watch people who have failed for years, they got NOTHING, telling me how to negotiate with North Korea. But thanks anyway!”

So true democrats have literally no success except sky rocketing crime and murder in the towns they run.

As long as NK has nuclear weapons he has done nothing.

How is he embarrassing himself moreso than The Progessive Leftists and their picks of Omar and AOC? Are you serious with your post?
Of course I don’t expect Trump supporters to be embarrassed by his actions just as I don’t expect the AOC supporters to be embarrassed by hers. But for the objective majority who sit in the middle they see both Trump and AOC for what they are... eccentric wingnuts who can’t handle details and intelligent/strategic planning. They are both marketing queens who boast about idealistic ideas not practical reality and they are both embarrassing as leaders in their own unique ways. Trump is bringing a brand of ugly that I’ve never seen from a president which hurts our countries perception on the world stage IMO
lol how is trump extreme?? He wants borders to prefect Americans?? Sounds like you are the extreme one
Why am I extreme? I’m gonna eat lunch and play golf. What’s extreme about that?

Must be nice. Its 20 degrees here!
Cali isn’t as bad as everybody says, especially when you get to golf in a tee shirt in the middle of winter... although there may be rain coming in tomorrow
Unless you are most of the population that is poor lol typical elite democrat

Be mad all you want trump is winning what exactly are you against??
Im not mad at all. I actually get a kick out of Trump... have since his apprentice days. Think he is embarrassing himself as president but it’s comedy to me. The only thing im against here is all the fake news and lies youve been spreading. It’s been fun picking them off one by one and watching you scramble.
You haven’t picked any thing lol can’t even say why you are a against trump lol
Here is a pick, read slowly. You are lying about the 8%-40% jump. Prove me wrong show a poll that once had him at 8% and now has him at 40% I dare you.
Lol I have you the link
Yeah, your own Wall Street journal article. Plus the Rasmussen fact check link I posted pages ago. You ignored my comments on both because you know you are dead wrong. Now you made the 8-40 claim. Where is your link backing it up?
Fact check gets fact checked lol you left wingers are something else ..

I read trumps tweets daily and what a great way to break down how affective they are.

“So funny to watch people who have failed for years, they got NOTHING, telling me how to negotiate with North Korea. But thanks anyway!”

So true democrats have literally no success except sky rocketing crime and murder in the towns they run.

No he has.. history has reworded trump
Got them to stop firing missles :)

So in 2016 it was 8% in 2018 it jumped to 40% now in 2019 it’s probably at 60%

Look at the numbers.. black unemployment! Tax cuts!!
An 8% increase to 40% is actually a 500% increase in approval of The President among Black Americans.

Numerically it is a rise of 32 percentage points.

That is the definition of skyrocketing approval numbers.
Yes, it would be amazing if it were true however it’s not even close as I’ve evidenced in multiple posts. Can you show me the 8 to 40 increase via the same polling system? Keep spreading the fake news and riding that rainbow to delusionville. You seem to be having a good time
If you have a issues with polls that’s your problem
I don’t have an issue with polls. I take them with a grain of salt but no issues here. I have issues with you lying and spreading fake news. You can’t back up anything you say. The one link you provided flat out proved you wrong. FAIL
Did it not say 40%??
Any poll that says 40 never said 8. I’d bet the farm on that

No he has not they still have nuclear weapons they just don't test at this point. Where did you get your info they have gotten rid of them?

Goldilocks is an idiot.

he should have tweeted about his non emergency, EMERGENCY, and how he negotiated losing $25 billion $$$, and put it into the courts,

MR NEGOTIATOR ..

:auiqs.jpg:

When Trump offered to send Obama to suck KJU's dick. KJU asked, "which one Barack or 'Michelle' cough cough"

When did I digress from that? I responded directly to it when you brought it up. I didn’t defend AOC and her ilk. I called them a joke. Are you having a hard time following or are you just defensive and butthurt that I’m ragging on your golden boy Prez as well?

You digress from MY POST that the Progressive Left is the most dangerous element in America. IDC if the POTUS is Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. So long as it was not HRC. I really have to spell this out for you?

Ben Shapiro #2024 is where I stand.
I like Shapiro. And you accused me of being a fraud before saying all that mumbo jumbo about the Left. You brought up AOC and I commented about her. Then I dissed trump and you got huffy. Deep breaths, everything’s gonna be OK.

No one liked Stalin in 1941. We needed Stalin to defeat a greater evil. We need Trump to defeat a greater evil. IMO.
Haha, just remember you’re the one comparing Trump to Stalin... not I! :)

Well it is hyperbole but you get my gist. We need Trump at this time because the Progressive Left has gone insane. Your state has many. Including Ms. Waters and Ms. Harris.
Waters is a joke. Harris is ok but not at the top of my list. We don’t need Trump, we need an adult. He is pushing the wingnuts in both parties deep into their corners. He is fueling hate all over this country. We aren’t going to get anything done operating that way.

Im not mad at all. I actually get a kick out of Trump... have since his apprentice days. Think he is embarrassing himself as president but it’s comedy to me. The only thing im against here is all the fake news and lies youve been spreading. It’s been fun pick them off one by one and watching you scramble.

How is he embarrassing himself moreso than The Progessive Leftists and their picks of Omar and AOC? Are you serious with your post?
Of course I don’t expect Trump supporters to be embarrassed by his actions just as I don’t expect the AOC supporters to be embarrassed by hers. But for the objective majority who sit in the middle they see both Trump and AOC for what they are... eccentric wingnuts who can’t handle details and intelligent/strategic planning. They are both marketing queens who boast about idealistic ideas not practical reality and they are both embarrassing as leaders in their own unique ways. Trump is bringing a brand of ugly that I’ve never seen from a president which hurts our countries perception on the world stage IMO
lol how is trump extreme?? He wants borders to prefect Americans?? Sounds like you are the extreme one
Do you want open borders?
No

An 8% increase to 40% is actually a 500% increase in approval of The President among Black Americans.

Numerically it is a rise of 32 percentage points.

That is the definition of skyrocketing approval numbers.
Yes, it would be amazing if it were true however it’s not even close as I’ve evidenced in multiple posts. Can you show me the 8 to 40 increase via the same polling system? Keep spreading the fake news and riding that rainbow to delusionville. You seem to be having a good time
I don’t have an issue with polls. I take them with a grain of salt but no issues here. I have issues with you lying and spreading fake news. You can’t back up anything you say. The one link you provided flat out proved you wrong. FAIL
Did it not say 40%??
"Today's @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%," Rasmussen said in a tweet. "This day last year: 19%."

That is a staggeringly high number for a man who only won 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016.

How about USA Today??
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1013212002

Cali isn’t as bad as everybody says, especially when you get to golf in a tee shirt in the middle of winter... although there may be rain coming in tomorrow
Most the population is not poor... I’ve lived all over this state, you don’t know what you are talking about. I Also have a house in Austin TX which is an amazing place to live. Cali needs to take some business friendly notes from good ol Tehas

Most the population is not poor... I’ve lived all over this state, you don’t know what you are talking about. I Also have a house in Austin TX which is an amazing place to live. Cali needs to take some business friendly notes from good ol Tehas
Many Americans are struggling in California,, enjoy your golf

Did it not say 40%??
"Today's @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%," Rasmussen said in a tweet. "This day last year: 19%."

That is a staggeringly high number for a man who only won 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016.

How about USA Today??
Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds
Here comes the spin. Tricky... nice try but it ain’t gonna fly.

Do you want open borders?
No
So how is trump
Extreme?? Lol

Did it not say 40%??

How about USA Today??
Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds
Here comes the spin. Tricky... nice try but it ain’t gonna fly.
Ohh you are smarter then USA Today? Lol

California Sucks

4th Highest Cost of Living in The US.
Does not even appear in the Top 10 Best States to Live In
These 10 states are the best places to live in America
Ranked as the 5th Worst State in The US to make a living in
15 Worst States in America to Make a Living

I could go on and on.

20% of the population are Illegal Immigrants.

Tax Rates are Absurd.

Literally areas in California that are now No Go zones because you will die if you drive through there.

Once Beautiful Cities like San Francisco littered with Trash, Human Shit in the streets and on the sidewalks, Illegal Immigrant tent cities, and Heroin Needles.

Parts of California are looking like a third world nation.

True, many are struggling. Many are also enjoying a day at the beach, hiking the mountains, or playing a round of golf today. Stay warm wherever you are

No he has not they still have nuclear weapons they just don't test at this point. Where did you get your info they have gotten rid of them?
History is recording trump got them to stop firing missles.. the nukes are next snow flake lol

True, many are struggling. Many are also enjoying a day at the beach, hiking the mountains, or playing a round of golf today. Stay warm wherever you are
Yes they are but again many Americans are fleeing California because they are struggling,,, many are shitting in the streets.. getting High,, many can’t invest.. it’s poor and rich...

Forum List

Back