Trumps Defenders Are Pretending He Didn't Get Played By Putin

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
In his column for the Daily Beast, political analyst David Rothkopf called out defenders of Donald Trump who are accusing President Joe Biden of being "weak" when it comes to international relations and reminded them of how Trump was played like a fiddle by Russian strongman Vladimir Putin -- and other authoritarian leaders -- during his disastrous four years in office.

With Putin threatening an invasion of Ukraine and Biden holding the line, some conservatives who have made it their mission in life to gaslight Americans about Trump's foreign achievements -- or lack of -- now rage that Biden is over his head when it comes to foreign leaders or, in the case of cable personalities like Fox's Tucker Carlson ("The frozen seafood heir turned human fountain of anti-American bullshit") they are siding with Putin saber-rattling.

Foreign policy achievements? Let's be clear. Trump had no achievements. Foreign or domestic. None. To say that Trump was anything other than a sell out to our enemies for his own personal gain, is lie plain and simple.

I see both sides as everything that is wrong with the world. If Trump was president today, the right would be clamoring for action while the left would be calling for just the opposite.

Neither party cares about the U.S., they only care about being in power.

We lost an oil pipeline, thousands of jobs, and energy independence, while Russia gained an oil pipeline and enough petrodollars to build up their military and carry out an invasion.

Please tell me again who got played by Putin.

In his column for the Daily Beast, political analyst David Rothkopf called out defenders of Donald Trump who are accusing President Joe Biden of being "weak" when it comes to international relations and reminded them of how Trump was played like a fiddle by Russian strongman Vladimir Putin -- and other authoritarian leaders -- during his disastrous four years in office.

With Putin threatening an invasion of Ukraine and Biden holding the line, some conservatives who have made it their mission in life to gaslight Americans about Trump's foreign achievements -- or lack of -- now rage that Biden is over his head when it comes to foreign leaders or, in the case of cable personalities like Fox's Tucker Carlson ("The frozen seafood heir turned human fountain of anti-American bullshit") they are siding with Putin saber-rattling.

Foreign policy achievements? Let's be clear. Trump had no achievements. Foreign or domestic. None. To say that Trump was anything other than a sell out to our enemies for his own personal gain, is lie plain and simple.
Trump is superior to Biden in every way. Trump was feared by tyrants and he was our greatest economic president ever. The way he talked shit was fun as fuck too. He humiliated democrat losers in Washington and it was tremendously fun every single time he did it! :laugh:

The Biden Administration is largely keeping Trump's China policies in place ... sounds like a Trump Foreign Policy Success to me ... a big one at that ... and maybe only Donald Trump could have done this ... an actual politician couldn't ...

Human Rights Activists are screaming bloodly murder at Quid Pro Joe about the border policies ... still pretty much the same as Trump's ... applicants to get Green Cards have to wait in Mexico until their case is decided ... or go back home ... Trump's ideas are working ...

I'm a liberal, not a Democrat ... so I'm allowed to say The Donald was right about China, and I was wrong ... good thing conservatives exist, now if we can only get rid of Republicans ... [wolfish grin] ...

ETA: Corrected pore spelting ...

Well I'll say one thing: Pknopp has spunk. He's trying really hard to convince himself that he, his party, and his president aren't idiots.

:auiqs.jpg:

When you are unable to actually address what I say........................................

Well I'll say one thing: Pknopp has spunk. He's trying really hard to convince himself that he, his party, and his president aren't idiots.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nobody has to try to convince themselves of anything. None of what you posted is true of Democrats. They're not running around the country claiming Trump is still President. Those are the true idiots.

When you are unable to actually address what I say........................................
I have a personal policy of not arguing with a crazy person. I tend to lose those arguments with them because a crazy person is far better at being crazy.

Nobody has to try to convince themselves of anything. None of what you posted is true of Democrats. They're not running around the country claiming Trump is still President. Those are the true idiots.

"81 million votes" my ass. Trump won.

I have a personal policy of not arguing with a crazy person. I tend to lose those arguments with them because a crazy person is far better at being crazy.

Our refineries are having issues getting oil? We were energy independent but became not so because of a pipeline that wasn't even built and it's oil was going to go overseas anyway?

That's the argument.

In no way shape or form would I ever March on behalf of ANY elected person, ever. I don't see the reason to put myself out there for a rich powerful people regardless of party. I don't understand that mentality. Someone please explain.

Our refineries are having issues getting oil? We were energy independent but became not so because of a pipeline that wasn't even built and it's oil was going to go overseas anyway?

That's the argument.

Oil production is far lower under Biden, than it was under Trump. The Keystone XL pipeline would have supplied up with almost 1 million additional barrels per day.

1643557289797.png

Forum List

Back