Trumps Defenders Are Pretending He Didn't Get Played By Putin

It was going to, and Biden killed it and stopped drilling on federal land. Tell me why would Biden no want us energy independent?

I have no obligation to answer your questions when you will not answer mine.

Here is what is going on…..instead of oil getting pumped thru a pipeline from Kanada to Texas (the safest way to transport oil), it is now going to be piped to the coast of Kanada, loaded into ships, and shipped along the East and Gulf coasts of the US to those same refineries. Or it will be shipped overseas. This greatly increases the chances of an environmental disaster.

Now, since Veggie Joe said he killed it for environmental reasons, that makes him a complete moron, a lying sack of shit, or both. Which do you chose? None of the above is an option.
:crickets : from pknopp

Some overseas, some here. Why do you always lie?

Everything I've read said it would go overseas. If we are energy Independent why would we need it?

And grow up. Just because you never leave the basement, other have things they have to do besides this.

Everything I've read said it would go overseas. If we are energy Independent why would we need it?

And grow up. Just because you never leave the basement, other have things they have to do besides this.
Try getting your info from a source other than MSDNC.

In his column for the Daily Beast, political analyst David Rothkopf called out defenders of Donald Trump who are accusing President Joe Biden of being "weak" when it comes to international relations and reminded them of how Trump was played like a fiddle by Russian strongman Vladimir Putin -- and other authoritarian leaders -- during his disastrous four years in office.

With Putin threatening an invasion of Ukraine and Biden holding the line, some conservatives who have made it their mission in life to gaslight Americans about Trump's foreign achievements -- or lack of -- now rage that Biden is over his head when it comes to foreign leaders or, in the case of cable personalities like Fox's Tucker Carlson ("The frozen seafood heir turned human fountain of anti-American bullshit") they are siding with Putin saber-rattling.

Foreign policy achievements? Let's be clear. Trump had no achievements. Foreign or domestic. None. To say that Trump was anything other than a sell out to our enemies for his own personal gain, is lie plain and simple.
^ The latest lunatic Permastate narrative, swallowed whole by hysterical Democrats, and regurgitated here.

Democrats: Deranged Brownshirts.

Another pathetic attempt to deflect from your lies getting exposed.

But hey, let me educate you: So we can refine it and export more, Dipshit.

The argument has been we are no longer energy dependent without this pipeline. Please explain that argument to me.

In his column for the Daily Beast, political analyst David Rothkopf called out defenders of Donald Trump who are accusing President Joe Biden of being "weak" when it comes to international relations and reminded them of how Trump was played like a fiddle by Russian strongman Vladimir Putin -- and other authoritarian leaders -- during his disastrous four years in office.

With Putin threatening an invasion of Ukraine and Biden holding the line, some conservatives who have made it their mission in life to gaslight Americans about Trump's foreign achievements -- or lack of -- now rage that Biden is over his head when it comes to foreign leaders or, in the case of cable personalities like Fox's Tucker Carlson ("The frozen seafood heir turned human fountain of anti-American bullshit") they are siding with Putin saber-rattling.

Foreign policy achievements? Let's be clear. Trump had no achievements. Foreign or domestic. None. To say that Trump was anything other than a sell out to our enemies for his own personal gain, is lie plain and simple.
hahaha dembot propagandist try to deflect from xiden’s weak pandering on putin by deflecting…newsflash putin invaded ukraine on obama and xiden’s watch snd this is happening again today under xiden’s watch. This didn’t happen when trump was president

Trump is superior to Biden in every way. Trump was feared by tyrants and he was our greatest economic president ever. The way he talked shit was fun as fuck too. He humiliated democrat losers in Washington and it was tremendously fun every single time he did it! :laugh:
Yea, Kim Jong Un & Putin were shaking in their shoes at the sight of the lardass orange blob who would have a hard time carrying on an intelligent conversation with an 8 year old.

The argument has been we are no longer energy dependent without this pipeline. Please explain that argument to me.
Hey Stupid, under Veggie Joe we are once again energy dependent.

Your pathetic deflections are getting dumber.

Yea, Kim Jong Un & Putin were shaking in their shoes at the sight of the lardass orange blob who would have a hard time carrying on an intelligent conversation with an 8 year old.
You met with Un and Putin?

Forum List

Back