Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

The situation could be remedied by way of litigation. Cutting Taxpayer-funded aid could be another. But there are other ways.

Mexico has played a big role in creating this awful mess. It's only fair it begin to share in the enormous costs. They owe that to American Taxpayers.
Litigation? With whom? In what Court? On what basis? Admit you have no freaking clue what you are talking about .
Yeah, he's not got a clue. There's no basis to sue Mexico or some such batshite crazy. But, Trump's been muttering things about increasing unspecified fees on Mexico or not granting Mexican's visas if they don't pony up the pesos. NAFTA limits any power to "punish" Mexico economically, so for some stuff WE might actually be liable. There's no way we're not gonna issue visas for people who actually work legally for US companies, because the US companies would "dissuade" congress. And, nothing would prohibit Mexico from adding on surcharges at Cancun.

I suppose Trump could increase fees on visas, but we're talking not much money here.

Basically, Trump doesn't offer specifics and is just mouthing bullshite.

We give Mexico something like 50 million a year in aid, so we could cut that.

Not that a fence is a bad thing, but somebody's gonna pay for it, and it ain't gonna be the Mexicans.
This the main arguments here. There are no specific but lots of people are fascinated. This is like going fishing with a pole. Throw your line without a bait. A fish with a small brain will not go for it but people with a bigger brain are biting it.

Obeying the law of the land is as specific as it can get. Your brain's not nearly as big as you think it is. I'll go with Trump.
How do you find and deport 11 million people? And what legal theory allows the deportation to Mexico of American citizens?

The Illegal Invasion has to end. And it looks like Trump's the only Candidate willing to take it on. And besides that, his brain is bigger than yours. He's much much smarter than you. So i'll go with him.

Yeah, he's not got a clue. There's no basis to sue Mexico or some such batshite crazy. But, Trump's been muttering things about increasing unspecified fees on Mexico or not granting Mexican's visas if they don't pony up the pesos. NAFTA limits any power to "punish" Mexico economically, so for some stuff WE might actually be liable. There's no way we're not gonna issue visas for people who actually work legally for US companies, because the US companies would "dissuade" congress. And, nothing would prohibit Mexico from adding on surcharges at Cancun.

I suppose Trump could increase fees on visas, but we're talking not much money here.

Not that a fence is a bad thing, but somebody's gonna pay for it, and it ain't gonna be the Mexicans.

There are other means. American domestic courts could get involved. And cutting or eliminating Taxpayer-funded aid could be considered as well.
Dude, you are full of shite on the court thing. Link or die.

We give mexico 50 million a year. That's not gonna build a fence. We could put bigger fees on visas, and they could make cancun more expensive. In short, the Donald is full of shite on this, and you've got neither a link nor a clue. Out.

Domestic courts or other, could get involved. There are avenues that can be pursued. But it looks like you just want the status quo. You want the illegal invasion to continue. Change scares the hell out of you. You've either given up, or just hate your own country, But regardless, pushing for obeying the law of the land is a noble cause. So I wish Trump the best of luck.
Jesus but you are stupid. Perfect Trump supporter. The 11 million folks who are here without permission are not criminals, they are not on public assistance and they are not invaders. The only rational approach is the one supported by most Americans; a path to permanent residency for most and deportation for the criminals element. Trump has not offered any explanation as to how he is going to deport 11 million people and the 2 to 3 million children of those 11 million who are US citizens. But, he can count on morons like you to cheer on his empty promises.

They are criminals under U.S. Law. You know, we do actually have Immigration Laws. I know most of you have forgotten that, but we really do. They were put in place for very important reasons. And just because our corrupt Politicians have chosen not to enforce the laws, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Trump's merely suggesting Government begin enforcing the law. If that makes him 'Evil' in your eyes, so be it. It's time to end the Illegal Invasion. Period, end of story.
They are not criminals under US law. It is not a criminal offense to be here without permission. Many entered lawfully with visa's and simply did not leave. That is not a crime. And the law is enforced. You can repeat that lie again and again but is remains a fucking lie. Trump is not an idiot, but he appeals to them.

There are other means. American domestic courts could get involved. And cutting or eliminating Taxpayer-funded aid could be considered as well.

We give mexico 50 million a year. That's not gonna build a fence. We could put bigger fees on visas, and they could make cancun more expensive. In short, the Donald is full of shite on this, and you've got neither a link nor a clue. Out.

Domestic courts or other, could get involved. There are avenues that can be pursued. But it looks like you just want the status quo. You want the illegal invasion to continue. Change scares the hell out of you. You've either given up, or just hate your own country, But regardless, pushing for obeying the law of the land is a noble cause. So I wish Trump the best of luck.
Jesus but you are stupid. Perfect Trump supporter. The 11 million folks who are here without permission are not criminals, they are not on public assistance and they are not invaders. The only rational approach is the one supported by most Americans; a path to permanent residency for most and deportation for the criminals element. Trump has not offered any explanation as to how he is going to deport 11 million people and the 2 to 3 million children of those 11 million who are US citizens. But, he can count on morons like you to cheer on his empty promises.

They are criminals under U.S. Law. You know, we do actually have Immigration Laws. I know most of you have forgotten that, but we really do. They were put in place for very important reasons. And just because our corrupt Politicians have chosen not to enforce the laws, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Trump's merely suggesting Government begin enforcing the law. If that makes him 'Evil' in your eyes, so be it. It's time to end the Illegal Invasion. Period, end of story.

I'd just prefer that politicans' proposals be based upon what is actually possible and not be bs spun to humor idiots who prefer emotion to actually governing.

they know they arent going to be sent home; AND THEY WERENT.
obama in fact SET THEM UP IN CAMPS BEFORE SHIPPING THEM ALL OVER THE PHUCKING COUNTRY, dropping them off from buses, into the waiting arms of people that werent even related in many cases; released on a promise to (DIS)APPEAR

Libs are losers who lie to themselves

We can easily the illegals on government assistance & export them A.S.A.P. This will save us way more than $200 billion.
There are no illegals on public assistance. How many times do you idiots have to have it explained to you that they are not eligible for public assistance?

The last thing an undocumented person is going to do is go to a US government office and let the government know they're here in America.

I can't believe how stupid the right wing crazy people are.
It's basically a myth based on "anchor babies" being eligible for stuff like Medicaid.

Illegal Alien Facts vs. the Truth-O-Meter PolitiFact
PolitiFart isn't a credible source. Even Loony left-wingers know that..

In continuing war on its own credibility PolitiFact calls accurate Obama jobs statement half true

Claim Trump's a 'racist homophobe sexist' all you want. Whatever floats your boat i guess. But he's taking on the elephant in the room. No other Candidate in either Party is doing that.

He's not blowing it off, he's taking it on instead. I have to respect the man. The Illegal Invasion has to end. The Rule of Law has to be restored. Trump has my full support in doing that.

They are not criminals under US law. It is not a criminal offense to be here without permission. Many entered lawfully with visa's and simply did not leave. That is not a crime. And the law is enforced. You can repeat that lie again and again but is remains a fucking lie. Trump is not an idiot, but he appeals to them.
I agree Trump is merely pandering, but how can a person overstaying a visa not be committing a criminal act?

we're still catching illegals, mostly Mexicans; for murders. imagine what the idiotic left-wing nutjobs are saying here; just ignore the millions that are, according to him since he's saying they stopped coming, ALREADY HERE AND LURKING ABOUT MURDEREING AMERICAN CITIZENS.............................all so left-wing losers can feel good about themselves........................and for votes of course

We can easily the illegals on government assistance & export them A.S.A.P. This will save us way more than $200 billion.
There are no illegals on public assistance. How many times do you idiots have to have it explained to you that they are not eligible for public assistance?

The last thing an undocumented person is going to do is go to a US government office and let the government know they're here in America.

It's basically a myth based on "anchor babies" being eligible for stuff like Medicaid.

In continuing war on its own credibility PolitiFact calls accurate Obama jobs statement half true
Fine, try this one jedi

Although illegal aliens are not generally eligible to collect public welfare benefits, an illegal alien may receive benefits under the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) and Food Stamps programs on behalf of his or her U.S. citizen child. (Any child born in the United States is considered a U.S. citizen, regardless of the parents' immigration status.) A 1997 General Accounting Office (GAO) report determined that in 1995 households headed by illegal aliens received a total of $700 million in AFDC benefits and $430 million in Food Stamps
Read more at snopes.com Just One State - Cost of Illegals in Los Angeles

It is spent on Public Schools, lunch programs, snap and Medicaid.
Also stolen SSI numbers in order to collect SSI benefits.

I'd just prefer that politicans' proposals be based upon what is actually possible and not be bs spun to humor idiots who prefer emotion to actually governing.

Pushing for obeying the law is not 'bs.' That's where you're going wrong. You've become so conditioned to accept your Government disobeying the law, you're outraged someone is actually suggesting following the law.

Well, get over your conditioned outrage and support doing right. It's time to restore the Rule of Law. And if Trump's the guy to accomplish that, so be it. Someone's gotta do it.

And you are a reliable source? A lying, POS like you?

Claim Trump's a 'racist homophobe sexist' all you want. Whatever floats your boat i guess. But he's taking on the elephant in the room. No other Candidate in either Party is doing that.

He's not blowing it off, he's taking it on instead. I have to respect the man. The Illegal Invasion has to end. The Rule of Law has to be restored. Trump has my full support in doing that.
He is not taking a stand. Taking a stand would involve concrete proposals; not pie in the sky promises that only an idiot would think he can achieve. The biggest lie you morons have been spouting is he is the first to talk about this. Bullshit. There have been proposals made that were ok with both sides before the black man got elected. Now, the right will not agree to anything. The president is implementing, to the extent he can with his executive authority, the only sane, rational approach to this.

Pushing for obeying the law is not 'bs.' That's where you're going wrong. You've become so conditioned to accept your Government disobeying the law, you're outraged someone is actually suggesting following the law.

Well, get over your conditioned outrage and support doing right. It's time to restore the Rule of Law. And if Trump's the guy to accomplish that, so be it. Someone's gotta do it.
For that last time, you fucking moron, the law is being obeyed and enforced.

End the Illegal Invasion and restore the Law of the Land. If Trump's the guy to do that, so be it. But let's do it.

He is not taking a stand. Taking a stand would involve concrete proposals; not pie in the sky promises that only an idiot would think he can achieve. The biggest lie you morons have been spouting is he is the first to talk about this. Bullshit. There have been proposals made that were ok with both sides before the black man got elected. Now, the right will not agree to anything. The president is implementing, to the extent he can with his executive authority, the only sane, rational approach to this.

your Black man said he would veto any bill that even addressed your idiotic SANCTUARY CITIES

you are simply a race-baiting loser paddy; with nothing of substance to sayk, on the losing side of this issue

your Black man said he would veto any bill that even addressed your idiotic SANCTUARY CITIES

you are simply a race-baiting loser paddy; with nothing of substance to sayk, on the losing side of this issue

sure it is leftard; that's why illegals are still being arrested on an almost daily basis for murdering Americans; illegals that have repeatedly been "deported"

ur a joke

It is spent on Public Schools, lunch programs, snap and Medicaid.
Also stolen SSI numbers in order to collect SSI benefits.
Thanks for being honest, but really Medicaid SSI go to children who are citizens. And, children who are here illegally can't be denied educational services. Imo, that's not the way the law should be, but ... it is what it is. In short, the assertion that illegal aliens are a sponge for welfare is as ill founded as the bs that Trump can make Mexico pay for a fence.

Like i said, claim he's a 'racist homophobe sexist' all you want. I know that's your thing. But he's proposing restoring the Law of the Land. And that's more than any other Candidate is proposing. The rest is all B.S.

Forum List

Back