Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

What treaty has Mexico violated? What is your basis for believing there's any cause of action against Mexico?
I would call it an invasion.
Did you know that the Mexican government produces flyers that tell their diseased population how to get into the U.S and how to use our constitution against us to stay in the U.S?
They have a higher rate of being vaccinated than we do. We are more likely to spread disease there.

We're not invading their country. They're invading ours.
But, they are not invading. That is asinine. I would trade the 11 million undocumented for the tea party white trash any day. The undocumented make better neighbors and Americans than folks like you.

of course you say that idiot
but i bet in reality you havent taken in even one poor Hispanic family

you didnt really have to confirm you're the typical America-hating, pandering left-wing loser who hates his fellow Americans simply for holding different views than y ou have

"But, they are not invading" says it all. Why continue the discussion with that one? Not worth the time.

The situation could be remedied by way of litigation. Cutting Taxpayer-funded aid could be another. But there are other ways.

Mexico has played a big role in creating this awful mess. It's only fair it begin to share in the enormous costs. They owe that to American Taxpayers.
Litigation? With whom? In what Court? On what basis? Admit you have no freaking clue what you are talking about .
Yeah, he's not got a clue. There's no basis to sue Mexico or some such batshite crazy. But, Trump's been muttering things about increasing unspecified fees on Mexico or not granting Mexican's visas if they don't pony up the pesos. NAFTA limits any power to "punish" Mexico economically, so for some stuff WE might actually be liable. There's no way we're not gonna issue visas for people who actually work legally for US companies, because the US companies would "dissuade" congress. And, nothing would prohibit Mexico from adding on surcharges at Cancun.

I suppose Trump could increase fees on visas, but we're talking not much money here.

Basically, Trump doesn't offer specifics and is just mouthing bullshite.

Not that a fence is a bad thing, but somebody's gonna pay for it, and it ain't gonna be the Mexicans.

There are other means. American domestic courts could get involved. And cutting or eliminating Taxpayer-funded aid could be considered as well.
Dude, you are full of shite on the court thing. Link or die.

We give mexico 50 million a year. That's not gonna build a fence. We could put bigger fees on visas, and they could make cancun more expensive. In short, the Donald is full of shite on this, and you've got neither a link nor a clue. Out.

Domestic courts or other, could get involved. There are avenues that can be pursued. But it looks like you just want the status quo. You want the illegal invasion to continue. Change scares the hell out of you. You've either given up, or just hate your own country, But regardless, pushing for obeying the law of the land is a noble cause. So I wish Trump the best of luck.
Jesus but you are stupid. Perfect Trump supporter. The 11 million folks who are here without permission are not criminals, they are not on public assistance and they are not invaders. The only rational approach is the one supported by most Americans; a path to permanent residency for most and deportation for the criminals element. Trump has not offered any explanation as to how he is going to deport 11 million people and the 2 to 3 million children of those 11 million who are US citizens. But, he can count on morons like you to cheer on his empty promises.

Where would the money come from to cover the cost of throwing the vermin out and sending them back to their offending countries?
Hard to tell.
Planned foreign aid for south america for 2016
Mexico 142,160.000.00
Honduras 162,950,000.00
Nicaragua 18,150,000.00
Costa Rica 1,825,000.00
Panama 3,325,000
Columbia 288,726,000.00
Venezuela 5,500,000.00
Brazil 1,365,000
Ecuador 2,000,000.00
Peru 95,985,000.00
Paraguay 9,460,000.00
Argentina 550,000.00
That totals up around 731,996,000.00. Pretty good start on a down payment for the fence and deportation.
Now add to that number the cost of keeping the disease infested scum in the country and I think anyone with a brain could see where it would save us money to get rid of them.
We just have to cut foreign aid to any country that does not respect our borders.

I would call it an invasion.
Did you know that the Mexican government produces flyers that tell their diseased population how to get into the U.S and how to use our constitution against us to stay in the U.S?
They have a higher rate of being vaccinated than we do. We are more likely to spread disease there.

We're not invading their country. They're invading ours.
But, they are not invading. That is asinine. I would trade the 11 million undocumented for the tea party white trash any day. The undocumented make better neighbors and Americans than folks like you.

of course you say that idiot
but i bet in reality you havent taken in even one poor Hispanic family

you didnt really have to confirm you're the typical America-hating, pandering left-wing loser who hates his fellow Americans simply for holding different views than y ou have

"But, they are not invading" says it all. Why continue the discussion with that one? Not worth the time.
Are you aware that there has been zero net immigration for the last 7 years? Do you know what that means? There is no point because you have no clue what is going on.

Where would the money come from to cover the cost of throwing the vermin out and sending them back to their offending countries?
Hard to tell.
Mexico 142,160.000.00
Honduras 162,950,000.00
Nicaragua 18,150,000.00
Costa Rica 1,825,000.00
Panama 3,325,000
Columbia 288,726,000.00
Venezuela 5,500,000.00
Brazil 1,365,000
Ecuador 2,000,000.00
Peru 95,985,000.00
Paraguay 9,460,000.00
Argentina 550,000.00
That totals up around 731,996,000.00. Pretty good start on a down payment for the fence and deportation.
Now add to that number the cost of keeping the disease infested scum in the country and I think anyone with a brain could see where it would save us money to get rid of them.
We just have to cut foreign aid to any country that does not respect our borders.
Another uneducated, white male of limited intelligence (i.e. Trump supporter) heard from.

The idiotic Left is actually saying they can quantify with certainty the net flow of people their value system says shouldnt even be asked if they are here legally even based on their appearence.

how could you possibly know what the net migration of mexicans is? how could you possibly know how many are already here illegally?

There are ways to 'encourage' Mexico to share in the enormous costs. It can and should happen.
And those ways are?

The situation could be remedied by way of litigation. Cutting Taxpayer-funded aid could be another. But there are other ways.

Mexico has played a big role in creating this awful mess. It's only fair it begin to share in the enormous costs. They owe that to American Taxpayers.
Litigation? With whom? In what Court? On what basis? Admit you have no freaking clue what you are talking about .
Yeah, he's not got a clue. There's no basis to sue Mexico or some such batshite crazy. But, Trump's been muttering things about increasing unspecified fees on Mexico or not granting Mexican's visas if they don't pony up the pesos. NAFTA limits any power to "punish" Mexico economically, so for some stuff WE might actually be liable. There's no way we're not gonna issue visas for people who actually work legally for US companies, because the US companies would "dissuade" congress. And, nothing would prohibit Mexico from adding on surcharges at Cancun.

I suppose Trump could increase fees on visas, but we're talking not much money here.

We give Mexico something like 50 million a year in aid, so we could cut that.

Not that a fence is a bad thing, but somebody's gonna pay for it, and it ain't gonna be the Mexicans.
This the main arguments here. There are no specific but lots of people are fascinated. This is like going fishing with a pole. Throw your line without a bait. A fish with a small brain will not go for it but people with a bigger brain are biting it.

Obeying the law of the land is as specific as it can get. Your brain's not nearly as big as you think it is. I'll go with Trump.

Hard to tell.
Mexico 142,160.000.00
Honduras 162,950,000.00
Nicaragua 18,150,000.00
Costa Rica 1,825,000.00
Panama 3,325,000
Columbia 288,726,000.00
Venezuela 5,500,000.00
Brazil 1,365,000
Ecuador 2,000,000.00
Peru 95,985,000.00
Paraguay 9,460,000.00
Argentina 550,000.00
How about we just deal with the native born vermin? i.e. You.

There are other means. American domestic courts could get involved. And cutting or eliminating Taxpayer-funded aid could be considered as well.

We give mexico 50 million a year. That's not gonna build a fence. We could put bigger fees on visas, and they could make cancun more expensive. In short, the Donald is full of shite on this, and you've got neither a link nor a clue. Out.

Domestic courts or other, could get involved. There are avenues that can be pursued. But it looks like you just want the status quo. You want the illegal invasion to continue. Change scares the hell out of you. You've either given up, or just hate your own country, But regardless, pushing for obeying the law of the land is a noble cause. So I wish Trump the best of luck.
Jesus but you are stupid. Perfect Trump supporter. The 11 million folks who are here without permission are not criminals, they are not on public assistance and they are not invaders. The only rational approach is the one supported by most Americans; a path to permanent residency for most and deportation for the criminals element. Trump has not offered any explanation as to how he is going to deport 11 million people and the 2 to 3 million children of those 11 million who are US citizens. But, he can count on morons like you to cheer on his empty promises.

its already been pointed out to you that MILLIONS ARE GETTING PUBLIC ASSISTANCE on behalf of their American-born children

you can deny it all day long leftard; you just look stupid

And those ways are?

This the main arguments here. There are no specific but lots of people are fascinated. This is like going fishing with a pole. Throw your line without a bait. A fish with a small brain will not go for it but people with a bigger brain are biting it.

Obeying the law of the land is as specific as it can get. Your brain's not nearly as big as you think it is. I'll go with Trump.
How do you find and deport 11 million people? And what legal theory allows the deportation to Mexico of American citizens?

How do you find and deport 11 million people? And what legal theory allows the deportation to Mexico of American citizens?

you were just insisting you know the exact number who are here; and even their flow across the border, which you insisted is now a net negative

now you're taking the stance it's too difficult to find people you already quantified definitively.

you/re an idiot paddy

I'm done with Paul, but the illegal immigrants have violated the law. The question is what to do with them. WE have a looming debt that we either have to stop growing or we'll have to choose between social security and a defense. So, unless the illegal workers are engaged in felonies, it make no rational sense to bother with them, because deporting would cost hundreds of billions we don't have, and there's little support for increasing the cost of food.

talking out of both sides of their mouths

it's what left-wing nutjobs with no real argument do

We can easily the illegals on government assistance & export them A.S.A.P. This will save us way more than $200 billion.
There are no illegals on public assistance. How many times do you idiots have to have it explained to you that they are not eligible for public assistance?

The last thing an undocumented person is going to do is go to a US government office and let the government know they're here in America.

I can't believe how stupid the right wing crazy people are.

NOt including the fence, that Mexico does not have the money to pay for, and would not pay for, even if they did, especially since a large % of illegals are from other countries.

"Back in 2011, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deputy director Kumar Kibble said it costs $12,500 to deport an individual undocumented immigrant.

So when you multiply that cost for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., that comes to $137.5 billion."

Donald Trump s Deportation Plan Would Cost 100-200 Billion - NBC News

Save Money Deport All Illegal Aliens

Save Money: Deport All Illegal Aliens

Policy Issues InstituteDecember 10, 2010 at 2:09pm

immigrationQ-7680632.jpg

The next time President Obama feigns concern over the national deficit, Americans should ask him why he does not take a simple step that would free up $1 trillion a decade, assure his social spending went to his fellow countrymen, and allow one of our allies to rebuild its traditional way of life: He could deport every illegal immigrant in the United States.

Under the most liberal estimate, the five-year cost of deporting every illegal immigrant in the United States would pay for itself in 2.5 years. It would be just 14 months according to ICE.

Over ten years, the United States would save $1.13 trillion, or $845 billion in the first decade minus CAP’s estimated deportation costs.

They are criminals under U.S. Law. You know, we do actually have Immigration Laws. I know most of you have forgotten that, but we really do. They were put in place for very important reasons. And just because our corrupt Politicians have chosen not to enforce the laws, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Trump's merely suggesting Government begin enforcing the law. If that makes him 'Evil' in your eyes, so be it. It's time to end the Illegal Invasion. Period, end of story.

some of the same people keep trying to get across the border til they succeed eventually

you're saying you know definatively the net flow?

what a tool you are!

you probably arrived at that using obama's BULLSHIT "DEPORTATION" numbers

We can easily the illegals on government assistance & export them A.S.A.P. This will save us way more than $200 billion.
There are no illegals on public assistance. How many times do you idiots have to have it explained to you that they are not eligible for public assistance?

The last thing an undocumented person is going to do is go to a US government office and let the government know they're here in America.

It's basically a myth based on "anchor babies" being eligible for stuff like Medicaid.

Illegal Alien Facts vs. the Truth-O-Meter PolitiFact

so typical for a complete left-wing nutjob to make a fool of himself

the ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND OR SO "CHILDREN" that crossed the border in the last year or so did EXACTLY THAT; they ran TOWARD BORDER PATROL AGENTS

libs are so clueless it's pathetic

Forum List

Back