Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

No, what I am saying is only one person is making the claim
Right, that's what happens when a source leaks to someone. That shows it is likely untrue? In what sense?

Funny you refuse to answer the question, so why is MSNBC backing away from the accusation?

Hmmm?

Also if the papers show no cosigner will you admit you were wrong or will you claim the bank is covering for Trump?

What happens if there is no Cosigner?
Uh...then we know there was no co-signer? What would you expect to happen?

And why doesnt trump release a document or two to show that? Why is he suing, instead of doing what he usually does with the rumors of scandal surrounding him, and troll the shit out of tem?

There's a pattern. You see it.

Funny you refuse to answer the question, so why is MSNBC backing away from the accusation?
Because it is, so far,bnot well sourced or verified....?

In what way does that lend support to the idea that it is false?
What happens if there is no Cosigner?
Uh...then we know there was no co-signer? What would you expect to happen?

And why doesnt trump release a document or two to show that? Why is he suing, instead of doing what he usually does with the rumors of scandal surrounding him, and troll the shit out of tem?

There's a pattern. You see it.

The documents are not required to be shown and are none of your business.

Why do you need to see them?

You still did not answer the question if you will accept the documents if there is no cosigner on them.

Also MSNBC would not be stepping away from the story if they thought they had something, so ya know it is fake but you will never accept it...

Yes, thank you, captain obvious.

And you believe that is why he won't show one? Haha...come on. You cant possibly believe that.

Why do you need to see them
Out of curiosity, of course. I would like some insight into why deutsche bank lent deadbeat donnie hundreds of millions while he was in default of hundreds of millions.

Is this all you got? To admonish me by telling me it's none of my business?

Ha, that's a pretty weak sauce defense of trump. You're like his mommy at the front door, when he bit a neighbor kid and the other kid's mom comes to the door. "Get off my property!!"...you would rather not know something than possibly know something that reflects poorly on trump....

now i didn't say shit about trump
Precisely, even though that is the topic. That's your cultism at work, as the topic might disparage trump. Do you plan to assist me all evening in making my points?

So... What part of this rumor being true would surprise you or not make sense? It's okay to be honest. Nobody is going to pull your trump club card.
Have you seen any evidence that supports O'Donnell's allegation? Has anyone? Have other MSM outlets produced any?

Here's a clue: the whole thing makes no sense but that hasn't stopped TDS-crazed posters from setting their hair on fire ... again.

Yes, thank you, captain obvious.

And you believe that is why he won't show one? Haha...come on. You cant possibly believe that.

Why do you need to see them
Out of curiosity, of course. I would like some insight into why deutsche bank lent deadbeat donnie hundreds of millions while he was in default of hundreds of millions.

Is this all you got? To admonish ke by telling me its none of my business?

Ha, thats a pretty weak sauce defense of trump. You're like his mommy at the front door, when he bit a neighbor kid and the other kid's mom comes to the door. "Get off my property!!"

Analogy is beyond stupid...

You have no right to see those papers and it bothers you because that is a fact.

You refuse to accept O'Donnell story is dead because the one person is not enough to run with...

In the end you will never accept anything but a paper with a Russian cosigner and if one is not on there you will scream fraud...

Precisely, even though that is the topic. That's your cultism at work, as the topic might disparage trump. Do you plan to assist me all evening in making my points?

So... What part of this rumor being true would surprise you or not make sense? It's okay to be honest. Nobody is going to pull your trump club card.
Have you seen any evidence that supports O'Donnell's allegation? Has anyone? Have other MSM outlets produced any?

Here's a clue: the whole thing makes no sense but that hasn't stopped TDS-crazed posters from setting their hair on fire ... again.
when the fuck has he ever needed evidence? hell the entire stance of this thread got shot to diarrhea hell and he's still slinging that shit.

when the fuck has he ever needed evidence? hell the entire stance of this thread got shot to diarrhea hell and he's still slinging that shit.

He has stated his evidence is that Trump refuses to show those papers...

Even if Trump did show those papers those like that poster and Op'er would scream it is a lie...

I mean the poster believe he or she has the right to see those papers, so ya know they are as clueless as those that believe the Popular Vote elect the President...

No, of course. I just say it makes sense and is believable. And i argued why. Over and over and over. Then you ignore all of those points and ask this stupid fucking question? Come on.

Even if Trump did show those papers those like that poster and Op'er would scream it is a lie...

I mean the poster believe he or she has the right to see those papers, so ya know they are as clueless as those that believe the Popular Vote elect the President...
Idiots do idiotic shit.

I only stated that as some of the evidence that it makes sense. I also stated more, like:

The fact that trump was a deadbeat who got a loan from the very institution to which he was in default, and so the requirement of a co-signer would make sense...

And that he would need a billonaire to co-sign such a loan...

And that he is a well known deadbeat in this country, so a foreigner makes sense....

And that trump loves him some Russians, so a russian oligarch makes sense....

But saying all this doesnt make for a very good simple, memeish post on your part, so you misrepresent me instead.

No, of course. I just say it makes sense and is believable. And i argued why. Over and over and over. Then you ignore all of those points and ask this stupid fucking question? Come on.

It is not a stupid question seeing there is no evidence that has been shown but only a rumor there might be something...

Did you hear the rumor that Obama is a illegal Alien from Uranus?

Well do not ask for proof but just believe me...

That is how you are coming across...

Do you not understand WHY ethical journalists never take the word of one "unnamed" source as factual until they verify the story with other sources?

They don't do so because it's far to easy to be used by people who want to put out a false narrative.

I only stated that as some of the evidence that it makes sense. I also stated more, like:

The fact that trump was a deadbeat who got a loan from the very institution to which he was in default, and so the requirement of a co-signer would make sense...

And that he would need a billonaire to co-sign such a loan...

And that he is a well known deadbeat in this country, so a foreigner makes sense....

And that trump loves him some Russians, so a russian oligarch makes sense....

But saying all this doesnt make for a very good simple, memeish post on your part, so you misrepresent me instead.

Awww, so you believe there is a cosigner because in your opinion he is a deadbeat and no bank would loan to him...

So it had to be a Russian Billionaire, but what about Kushner?

What happens it is him instead?

Nah, you will not believe anything but one person that MSNBC does not even accept...

I bet you still believe the Duke Lacrosse team raped that Black woman, don't you even after evidence proved that did not...

My point?

You will believe anything as long as it fit your opinion of someone!

Last edited:
Do you not understand WHY ethical journalists never take the word of one "unnamed" source as factual until they verify the story with other sources?
I absolutely do and agree 100% he should not have reported it.

Again...good god people, pay attention this time...i am saying i think it makes sense and that it is believable.

Do you disagree with that, or not?

I also think we will find out, either way.

It is not a stupid
Of course it is a stupid question, as nobody here, has claimed or even implied to see any of the evidence, nor is seeng any of it germane to any of the points i made.

So yes, it's a stupid question, and a diversion.

No, it is not a diversion but pointing out you are just spewing your opinion as fact and that anyone that disagree with your opinion has to be stupid.

Show the evidence seeing you know so much...

Forum List

Back