Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

So this current FAKE NEWS STORY is still in politics instead of being relegated to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

Wake up mods
Because it passes the smell test.

Surely you don't think deadbeat donnie got that loan on his own merits, right?
What smell test? What the stupid fucking shit is the “smell test” with regards to our Commander in Chief? I don’t care who they are. You weaken our nation when you do this. You snow flake little pricks better come strong...or don’t come at all.

I ain't protecting Trump.
Of course you are. You throw this same hissy fit every time someone disparages your cult daddy.
You Hillary panty-sniffers crack me up! Take a big 'ol whiff!
Oh look, the trump cultist is having another bout of hillary tourettes syndrome. This must be a day that ends in 'Y'.
It's funny when a worthless leftist traitor tries to be witty! Salute!

What smell test?
That deadbeat Donnie would need a co-signer on his loan,and that it would be a russian billionaire who co-signed. Both of these things make perfect sense. Fuck man, pay attention, we don't have time to review the entire semester for the slow kids.

So this current FAKE NEWS STORY is still in politics instead of being relegated to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

Wake up mods

What smell test? What the stupid fucking shit is the “smell test” with regards to our Commander in Chief? I don’t care who they are. You weaken our nation when you do this. You snow flake little pricks better come strong...or don’t come at all.
Why you guys don't put fools like him on ignore is beyond me.

Wake up mods

Why you guys don't put fools like him on ignore is beyond me.
You can't find this kind of juvenile entertainment just anywhere. These leftists are just so damn stupid it's embarrassing.

What smell test?
That deadbeat Donnie would need a co-signer on his loan,and that it would be a russian billionaire who co-signed. Both of these things make perfect sense. Fuck man, pay attention, we don't have time to review the entire semester for the slow kids.
Link?

That doesn't make any sense. I gave my opinion that these things would make sense. You want a link to my post? Put up the crack, son.

I ain't protecting Trump.
Of course you are. You throw this same hissy fit every time someone disparages your cult daddy.
You Hillary panty-sniffers crack me up! Take a big 'ol whiff!
Oh look, the trump cultist is having another bout of hillary tourettes syndrome. This must be a day that ends in 'Y'.
South Park had an episode about Tourette’s. That was one of their funniest episodes!

So, people....which part of this story being true would not make sense?

Can ANY of you grow a pair and attempt an answer?

Who knows. The GOP and fox have their own planet...
Describe the planet you’re on.

Are there rainbows and unicorns? Free money and days of never having to contribute to society?
Yes I know you are brainwashed and proud of it. so many phony scandals and lies it's ridiculous everything you know is wrong. Ask anyone who isn't a total chump Trumper. Hillary is honest ditto Democrats in general, the GOP is scum propagandists and thieves. Unbelievable. The rich pay the same percentage in all taxes as you do and you believe a bunch of crap.

But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....
There’s a reason why most here think you’re an idiot. There’s also a reason why I can’t say they’re wrong.
whatever troll. You have no actual arguments and believe a gigantic mountain of garbage propaganda and you don't care.
All that because most here know you’re an idiot? :)
I admire and respect your opinion troll. LOL

Try to focus
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

What part of the story was FAKE escapes you? That egg on your face just got 6 inches thicker.
now maybe you could use the same criteria to go after all the s*** you believe, dumbass.
invoking rush's name again, too fking funny.. dude :auiqs.jpg:
Rush etc etc and fox primetime at least and all your phony institutes and organizations paid for by greedy idiot billionaires are all the same garbage, brain-washed functional moron. Never any evidence never any retractions and 30% of the United States believes all that crap. Worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. There's so much crap out there that now the only explanation is deep State another joke for everyone in the world but you brain-washed fools.

You know what's amusing about you, Franco? You go on your rants about how people on the right are "brainwashed dupes"...all above your list of far left talking points on the bottom of every post you make! You're the epitome of brainwashed dupe but you're too clueless to realize it!
All respected law enforcement and journalists around the world agree with me and believe that fox noise Rush Limbaugh etc etc the Koch brothers is a disgrace. Only You brainwashed idiots believe this crap. Brainwashed leftist talking points are actually the facts in the world LOL. Watch the BBC for a while. You don't hear half the news.

Law enforcement around the world agrees with you? LOL Really, Franco? Do you receive regular updates on how they feel? I'm curious...do you have to take off your tin foil hat to receive those updates?

Describe the planet you’re on.

Are there rainbows and unicorns? Free money and days of never having to contribute to society?
Yes I know you are brainwashed and proud of it. so many phony scandals and lies it's ridiculous everything you know is wrong. Ask anyone who isn't a total chump Trumper. Hillary is honest ditto Democrats in general, the GOP is scum propagandists and thieves. Unbelievable. The rich pay the same percentage in all taxes as you do and you believe a bunch of crap.

There’s a reason why most here think you’re an idiot. There’s also a reason why I can’t say they’re wrong.
whatever troll. You have no actual arguments and believe a gigantic mountain of garbage propaganda and you don't care.

Try to focus

he only apologized because he didn't want the whole weight of your giant piece of crap propaganda machine on his back not to mention all you psycho brainwashed functional morons, heavily-armed of course LOL

now maybe you could use the same criteria to go after all the s*** you believe, dumbass.
invoking rush's name again, too fking funny.. dude :auiqs.jpg:
Rush etc etc and fox primetime at least and all your phony institutes and organizations paid for by greedy idiot billionaires are all the same garbage, brain-washed functional moron. Never any evidence never any retractions and 30% of the United States believes all that crap. Worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. There's so much crap out there that now the only explanation is deep State another joke for everyone in the world but you brain-washed fools.

You know what's amusing about you, Franco? You go on your rants about how people on the right are "brainwashed dupes"...all above your list of far left talking points on the bottom of every post you make! You're the epitome of brainwashed dupe but you're too clueless to realize it!
All respected law enforcement and journalists around the world agree with me and believe that fox noise Rush Limbaugh etc etc the Koch brothers is a disgrace. Only You brainwashed idiots believe this crap. Brainwashed leftist talking points are actually the facts in the world LOL. Watch the BBC for a while. You don't hear half the news.

Law enforcement around the world agrees with you? LOL Really, Franco? Do you receive regular updates on how they feel? I'm curious...do you have to take off your tin foil hat to receive those updates?
Have they arrested anyone in connection with all your stupid phony scandals about the clintons and everyone else? no and they respect our FBI and none of our law enforcement has found anything against Democrats either. Lock her up is garbage hateful stupid propaganda. No evidence and you people go nuts over this- it's stupid but you'll do whatever fox or rush or whoever tells you to. You're a disgrace. No journalists agree with you either. Poor America.

Try to focus

he only apologized because he didn't want the whole weight of your giant piece of crap propaganda machine on his back not to mention all you psycho brainwashed functional morons, heavily-armed of course LOL

O'Donnell apologized because he didn't want to get his ass sued...get the company he works for sued...and be canned by said company when they have to spend big bucks defending the idiot that they have working for them!

Forum List

Back