Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Our "cash-strapped" Prez donates his $400,000/yr salary to various charities.
Which, if you believe his net worth, translates to the median American household giving $13/yr to charity. Of course, the average american doesn't also steal from chatities....
Oh, so he IS a billionaire...except, of course, when he isn't.

I bet you completely missed the dichotomy here.
Who knows. The GOP and fox have their own planet...
Describe the planet you’re on.

Are there rainbows and unicorns? Free money and days of never having to contribute to society?
Yes I know you are brainwashed and proud of it. so many phony scandals and lies it's ridiculous everything you know is wrong. Ask anyone who isn't a total chump Trumper. Hillary is honest ditto Democrats in general, the GOP is scum propagandists and thieves. Unbelievable. The rich pay the same percentage in all taxes as you do and you believe a bunch of crap.

But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

Which, if you believe his net worth, translates to the median American household giving $13/yr to charity. Of course, the average american doesn't also steal from chatities....

Are there rainbows and unicorns? Free money and days of never having to contribute to society?
Yes I know you are brainwashed and proud of it. so many phony scandals and lies it's ridiculous everything you know is wrong. Ask anyone who isn't a total chump Trumper. Hillary is honest ditto Democrats in general, the GOP is scum propagandists and thieves. Unbelievable. The rich pay the same percentage in all taxes as you do and you believe a bunch of crap.

But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....
There’s a reason why most here think you’re an idiot. There’s also a reason why I can’t say they’re wrong.

and next week it will be something else cause this didn't pan out.
Oh,I know you're hoping that's the case. Even you cultists know this is really bad for deadbeat Donnie, if true.
you n easy must have an ANY DAY NOW reunion in 50 years so you can find out out many of those days panned out.

you little trooper, you.
Oh look, more irrelevant whining from a triggered trump cultist....

Look at you pathetic mental midgets....can't muster up the stones to address a single point made....

So what does this leftist rant make you - a disfunctional moron?

Oh,I know you're hoping that's the case. Even you cultists know this is really bad for deadbeat Donnie, if true.
Six more years of cryin' for you worthless leftist traitors!
Oh look, another hysterical,blubbering cultist,nipping at my ankles....
Quality entertainment wahhhhhhh!!!

^^

Frustrated old man, protecting his dearest donnie....

There’s a reason why most here think you’re an idiot. There’s also a reason why I can’t say they’re wrong.
whatever troll. You have no actual arguments and believe a gigantic mountain of garbage propaganda and you don't care.

No. Idiot. They are not the opposite of each other either...

^^

Frustrated old man, protecting his dearest donnie....
I ain't protecting Trump. I'm just laughing at you stupid fucks trying to tear him down. It's funny shit!

It is not a leftist or rightist, it is fact. Read the hindustani times about it or any other respective newspaper in the world, in other words all that aren't published by Rupert Murdoch.

No. Idiot. They are not the opposite of each other either...
Oh. So you are a functional moron. Thanks for the update.

So this current FAKE NEWS STORY is still in politics instead of being relegated to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

Wake up mods

whatever troll. You have no actual arguments and believe a gigantic mountain of garbage propaganda and you don't care.
All that because most here know you’re an idiot? :)

It is not a leftist or rightist, it is fact. Read the hindustani times about it or any other respective newspaper in the world, in other words all that aren't published by Rupert Murdoch.
So you don't know what you are. You're not one of them he-she's, arya?

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

This story breaking. If this is true....

What will the Trumpettes say about this? Will they support impeachment?

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?
What a robot.

Forum List

Back