Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

This story breaking. If this is true....

What will the Trumpettes say about this? Will they support impeachment?

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?

If true - this is very damning to Trump. I felt sorry for Lawrence O'Donnell last night when he started his show by walking this back - as unverified. However, he didn't say the story is not true. I expect he'll have more to say about it tonight.

In what way is it "very damning" to Trump if true? Go:

The Russian connection. Another big reason for the House to get Trump's tax returns.

What Russia connection?

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?

If true - this is very damning to Trump. I felt sorry for Lawrence O'Donnell last night when he started his show by walking this back - as unverified. However, he didn't say the story is not true. I expect he'll have more to say about it tonight.

In what way is it "very damning" to Trump if true? Go:

The Russian connection. Another big reason for the House to get Trump's tax returns.
Have you forgotten about this? .....
Maddow Exclusive: Trump 2005 Tax Return Shows He Paid $38 Million On $150 Million Income

:laugh:

I will say I hope Trump has hired a better tax person. :)

Last edited:
didn't declare them false. I said that NOW NOBODY can TOUCH this story because it is already discredited
No it isn't. Thats fantasy. And of course they can,once it is better sourced and/or verified.

shaq-S.gif

Total bullshit fake news, like every allegation since he took office. But it’s entertaining to watch you dimtards lose your shit, every time another one gets made up. And you douche bags post for days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think it's true because you were told to think it's true.
No idiot, I think it is true for the reasons I listed...you know, the reasons you can't work up the stones to which to respond, instead substituting your usual, embarrassing hissy fit.
You need to give up the condescension. You're no good at it.

Meanwhile, you believe what you're told to believe. Sheep.
Wow, you never get tired of whining, do you?

Yes, the russian criminal, money laundering cosigner would fully explain deutsche bank's apparently very abnormal lending to Trump.
I don't whine. My feelings don't get hurt when people disagree with me.

Unlike, say...you.

That it happened at all. The whole thing is absolutely unbelievable.

Meanwhile, you're still operating under the belief that it did...because that's what you were told to believe. And you lack the wit to question your programming.

There was a report. Why would anyone not consider it?

A report that makes sense & explains why Trump is hiding his relationship with this bank.
It's been reported that you lick yogurt off of hobos' feet. I reported it, and it makes sense, so you should consider it.

Dood. That's nasty. You need to cut that out.
every GOP dupe turns out to be a troll in the end.... They have to be ignorant to believe all that crap.
Have...have you read your posts?
Yes what I write is what everyone educated or journalists or law enforcement all around the world believe about you idiots and your orange clown. And fox primetime and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Total garbage propaganda. And my insults are political.
News flash: Nobody cares what foreign journalists and law enforcement thinks. I don't know why you insist we should.

My feelings don't get hurt when people disagree with me.
Of course they do. Tbus the constant, embarrassing hissy fit.
You kinda seem to have forgotten about the court's involvement in the punishment phase,
Excuse you. I mentioned impeachment. Trump's court is the congress.
Their butthurt is meaningless, too.

Why are you leftists unable to accept that your emotions are no substitute for the rule of law?
Oh look, more irrelevant whining.

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

They won't care. He could literally ass-rape most of them and they'd forgive him before he pulled out and be here making excuses for him before they pulled up their pants.

It's a cult thing.
Oh, look...yet another gullible leftist.

There was a report. Why would anyone not consider it?

A report that makes sense & explains why Trump is hiding his relationship with this bank.
It's been reported that you lick yogurt off of hobos' feet. I reported it, and it makes sense, so you should consider it.

Dood. That's nasty. You need to cut that out.
every GOP dupe turns out to be a troll in the end.... They have to be ignorant to believe all that crap.
Have...have you read your posts?
Yes what I write is what everyone educated or journalists or law enforcement all around the world believe about you idiots and your orange clown. And fox primetime and Rush Limbaugh etc etc. Total garbage propaganda. And my insults are political.
News flash: Nobody cares what foreign journalists and law enforcement thinks. I don't know why you insist we should.
Some people are obsessed with finding out the truth. I know you don't care about that.

Our "cash-strapped" Prez donates his $400,000/yr salary to various charities.
Which, if you believe his net worth, translates to the median American household giving $13/yr to charity. Of course, the average american doesn't also steal from chatities....
Oh, so he IS a billionaire...except, of course, when he isn't.

I bet you completely missed the dichotomy here.

You kinda seem to have forgotten about the court's involvement in the punishment phase,
Excuse you. I mentioned impeachment. Trump's court is the congress.
Their butthurt is meaningless, too.

Why are you leftists unable to accept that your emotions are no substitute for the rule of law?
There is plenty of reason to investigate to see if impeachment might work in the Senate- conviction that is. The House of Representatives is coming back from vacation soon. There is a problem with being a con man and fraud and not understanding how the government is supposed to work. The attorney general is supposed to be independent. Russians should be fought not allowed to carry on. Not telling anyone about what Russia was doing is treasonous except with the orange clown I guess.

They won't care. He could literally ass-rape most of them and they'd forgive him before he pulled out and be here making excuses for him before they pulled up their pants.

It's a cult thing.
Oh, look...yet another gullible leftist.
Yer butt still sore there tRumpkin?

Our "cash-strapped" Prez donates his $400,000/yr salary to various charities.
Which, if you believe his net worth, translates to the median American household giving $13/yr to charity. Of course, the average american doesn't also steal from chatities....
Oh, so he IS a billionaire...except, of course, when he isn't.

I bet you completely missed the dichotomy here.
Who knows. The GOP and fox have their own planet...

Forum List

Back