Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Yeah, right. O'Donnell already had his retraction statement typed up before he spewed these lies.

The liberal fake news are lying scum. They knowingly run false stories they don't even try to hide it anymore.
What part of the deadbeat president sucking russian balls because they cosigned his loans in order to expedite the laundering of their criminal money surprises you?

What part of the story was FAKE escapes you? That egg on your face just got 6 inches thicker.
now maybe you could use the same criteria to go after all the s*** you believe, dumbass.
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....
invoking rush's name again, too fking funny.. dude :auiqs.jpg:
Rush and everything else I mentioned, liar and troll like every other GOP voter on here. You have nothing but idiotic propaganda.

The liberal fake news are lying scum. They knowingly run false stories they don't even try to hide it anymore.
What part of the deadbeat president sucking russian balls because they cosigned his loans in order to expedite the laundering of their criminal money surprises you?

What part of the story was FAKE escapes you? That egg on your face just got 6 inches thicker.
now maybe you could use the same criteria to go after all the s*** you believe, dumbass.
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....
Rush etc etc and fox primetime at least and all your phony institutes and organizations paid for by greedy idiot billionaires are all the same garbage, brain-washed functional moron. Never any evidence never any retractions and 30% of the United States believes all that crap. Worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. There's so much crap out there that now the only explanation is deep State another joke for everyone in the world but you brain-washed fools.

How about you fricken libs stop shoveling the crap, that should cut it down by at least 80%.

More than Fox, Rush Limbaugh & Mindwars - the stalwarts of the right
Hey, I have no love for any of those guys. If they have lied, start another thread and state their lies, and I will give them equal scrutiny, but note, Limbaugh does not profess to be an unbiased source, just like all politicians do not. So, if Limbaugh is a liar, so be it. He is not passing himself off to the public as an unbiased source, like MSLSD is.

You could make the argument that O'Donnell is the same as Limbaugh (not news people, but partisan commentators), and I would agree. Limbaugh would not be excused from defamation any more, had he made the same or similar claims as O'Donnell.

The only reason this is even an argument is because we had people on here DECLARING O'Donnell's comments are truthful with nothing more than O'Donnell's word, EVEN AFTER he retracted those comments (and some have even argued that he didn't retract).

Do you see the problem?

Davey come back and show us the evidence that Donald Trump had a cosigner!

Just provide actual evidence and not your slanted opinion!!

If you do not want to do it here then take it to NPR, BBC or Al - Jazeera and let them review it and show it if it is credible and not just your opinion!!!

Come on Davey!!!!
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence. You people are absolutely ridiculous. O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

I noticed something that those like you and Davey keep on missing and the news sites I say are legit and never once did I mentioned FOX or Rush...

Now you just claimed your response BBC, Al-Jazeera and NPR are garbage because those are the sites I listed but hey keep on attacking sparky.

Also O'Donnell had no actual evidence and went with tabloid nonsense like they would do over at FOX or like Rush or Hannity...

Now which one of us is the true moron here?

Go back and read what I wrote spanky and remember I even said FOX is trash, well just like you and the Op'er...

talk about wanting to take a bullet for someone. he must really want to get at O'Donnell's unit. I mean, that puke wasn't going to give it up, he had his hands on something and wasn't letting go.

Could Dave be O'Donnell or work for him?

I mean he said the same exact thing O'Donnell been spewing, so that just might be the MSNBC reject defending his mistake...

I know but let just say mistake before Dave goes off the deep end...
anything is possible on a message board, that's for sure. he was fighting hard for that unit though.

I mean there was a word for word moment from Dave that O'Donnell said in the wake of his mistake, soooo who knows...

( Dave is most likely wording a strong reply with how I am the living proof coathangers should never be used to abort those like me... )
it was close to the same time as well.
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence. You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

You had to repeat it twice?

Couldn't come up with something better?

Rush etc etc and fox primetime at least and all your phony institutes and organizations paid for by greedy idiot billionaires are all the same garbage, brain-washed functional moron. Never any evidence never any retractions and 30% of the United States believes all that crap. Worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. There's so much crap out there that now the only explanation is deep State another joke for everyone in the world but you brain-washed fools.

Wait a damn minute and who owns MSNBC?

Yeah, a corporation just like FOX and CNN, well like most news agencies...

Billionaires play both sides of the ball...

When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.
Yeah, right. O'Donnell already had his retraction statement typed up before he spewed these lies.

Can anybody translate this drooling gibberish into English? Why are you so obsessed with Rush? Nobody else is talking about him. Hell, he's been on vacation this week so what the hell are you even talking about? Seek help Gomer, you've totally lost it.

You know what's amusing about you, Franco? You go on your rants about how people on the right are "brainwashed dupes"...all above your list of far left talking points on the bottom of every post you make! You're the epitome of brainwashed dupe but you're too clueless to realize it!

Can anybody translate this drooling gibberish into English? Why are you so obsessed with Rush? Nobody else is talking about him. Hell, he's been on vacation this week so what the hell are you even talking about? Seek help Gomer, you've totally lost it.

Yes:

1. Orange Man BAD!!!

2. FOX and Rush lie, so why not MSNBC!!!

3. Repeat one and two until you see Russian Collusion!!!

Damn... it’s looking like francoHFW is also experiencing a meltdown.

:popcorn:

Nah, he believe someone cosigned for Donald Trump just like Davey boi...

Tooooo bad they have no hard evodence...
It’s sometimes funny to see how gullible some people can be. RealDave and francoHFW never disappoint.

I have never seen such a pack of pathetic stupid people in all my life.

You assfucks are still twisting yourselves in knots trying to defend Trump.

A person supposedly with knowledge tells a reporter that Russians cosigned Trump's loans and you assfucks go into meltdown mode.

" OMG OMG OMG Liars Liars Liars"

Based on what" Trumps shining reputation?

Yes:

1. Orange Man BAD!!!

2. FOX and Rush lie, so why not MSNBC!!!

3. Repeat one and two until you see Russian Collusion!!!

Trump is bad,. See we agree on something.

It’s sometimes funny to see how gullible some people can be. RealDave and francoHFW never disappoint.

A person supposedly with knowledge tells a reporter that Russians cosigned Trump's loans and you assfucks go into meltdown mode.

You're melting down again over a story you still push after it's been retracted and deemed false. And you remain obsessed with ass fucking men. You really need help. Keep spinning, that hole may get you to China yet.

Davey come back and show us the evidence that Donald Trump had a cosigner!

Just provide actual evidence and not your slanted opinion!!

If you do not want to do it here then take it to NPR, BBC or Al - Jazeera and let them review it and show it if it is credible and not just your opinion!!!

Come on Davey!!!!
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence. You people are absolutely ridiculous. O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

I noticed something that those like you and Davey keep on missing and the news sites I say are legit and never once did I mentioned FOX or Rush...

Now you just claimed your response BBC, Al-Jazeera and NPR are garbage because those are the sites I listed but hey keep on attacking sparky.

Also O'Donnell had no actual evidence and went with tabloid nonsense like they would do over at FOX or like Rush or Hannity...

Now which one of us is the true moron here?

Go back and read what I wrote spanky and remember I even said FOX is trash, well just like you and the Op'er...
He had a witness. Dumbass.

More than Fox, Rush Limbaugh & Mindwars - the stalwarts of the right
Hey, I have no love for any of those guys. If they have lied, start another thread and state their lies, and I will give them equal scrutiny, but note, Limbaugh does not profess to be an unbiased source, just like all politicians do not. So, if Limbaugh is a liar, so be it. He is not passing himself off to the public as an unbiased source, like MSLSD is.

You could make the argument that O'Donnell is the same as Limbaugh (not news people, but partisan commentators), and I would agree. Limbaugh would not be excused from defamation any more, had he made the same or similar claims as O'Donnell.

The only reason this is even an argument is because we had people on here DECLARING O'Donnell's comments are truthful with nothing more than O'Donnell's word, EVEN AFTER he retracted those comments (and some have even argued that he didn't retract).

Do you see the problem?

The problem is you declare them false.

I never declared them true.

Liberals are ALWAYS at the effect of something. Perpetual victims.
It’s never their own poor choices and lack of responsibility that is causal.

Calm down, snowflake. Your lack of common sense isn’t our fault.

Forum List

Back