Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

The President of the United States reporting things that are not true every fucking day.

Trump supporters don't care.

So why shouldn't every one have the same right?

If Trump can lie before the American people, then why can't a reporter?

If Trump can say a competitor's grandfather worked with Oswald to kill Kennedy, then I can claim Trump had Russians cosigners to his loans & they tell him what to do & say.

You assfucks think only Trump can lie? Fuck you.
So, now you want reporters to lie?

You want the guys who are supposed to be reporting the truth TO LIE???

If you're arguing that Trump defamed Ted Cruz's dead grandfather, be my guest. Ted Cruz's dead grandfather can rise from the grave and sue Trump.

You support lying media. Thank you for admitting it.

You are a despicable person with no ethical compass whatsoever. You have proved here that you will do ANYTHING to get your desired result, WITHOUT REGARD to the consequences of your actions.

You are the epitome of the typical leftist.

Are you proud of yourself?

Reporters should have the same rules as the President.

If you support a lying President, then why not the press?

That is a simple fucking question are are dodging.

WHY SHOULD THE PRESS BE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE PRESIDENT?

If you support Trump & his lies then quit your fucking whining about an article without sufficient verification.

It is that simple.

Since when have politicians became part of the press corp who should be the ones outing lies not making them up?

Yeah it's that simple.
He is speaking as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Not some politician on the campaign trail.

Is this all you expect from our President? To be a lying fuck? Really?
Again you deflect. This thread (of your making) is about O'Donnell's LIES and the STUPID twats who defend them.

No deflection at all. O'Donnell never said his story was wrong. I never said I believed it.

You assfucks are dumber than shit.

Neither do you, assdfuck.

That is why banks bother to verify financial information. Why they demansd a cosigner.

According to you,. they just pass out money to ever one because they don't loose money when the loans are not repaid. Who knew?

Why don't US banks want to loan Trump money? I guess they already made therr limits in profits from him?
This wasn't a car loan or home mortgage you fucking idiot. I borrowed often and bigly and each deal was negotiated on its merits and the loan to property value ratio. Banks are not stupid ... they know how to protect their interests.

You're a raging MORON yet typical of one who has never built anything nor created wealth.

So you are sticking with banks don't care if you pay back the loans.

Banks demand cosigners for a reason. Trump can get a US bank to loan him money.

So why do you think the story is a lie?

P.S. your internet story is cute but bullshit. You don't know shit about me & what I have created.

Anyone who is a Trump supporter is a fucking moron. Period.
More of your relentless STUPIDITY. Do you have anything of value to add? Ever?

I clearly stated banks are skilled at protecting their interests and far more often than not are repaid handsomely even in cases of default. Too difficult for you to comprehend?

So why do you believe O'Donnell's story? Is it the lack of substantiation that most impresses you? The fact that no other MSM has backed it?

You're a fucking IDIOT and we both know it.

So, you are sticking with this German bank loaning millions to a man known for default & a reputation such no US banks will loan him money would obviously not demand a cosigner?
Cosigner? You still cling to the silliness that property development loans are like car loans? You realize neither you nor O'Donnell nor anyone has shown a lick of evidence in this and you not only believe it to be true, you think you have a fucking clue.

Here's a clue: you don't.

The man who gave the information supposedly knows this to be fact.

What evidence do you have that he is lying?

Why is it false. What about it is so preposterous?

Dave be honest you were MSNBC source and they realized you were trolling them...

No evidence to support your opinion and until you have the evidence all you are doing is trolling...

I see you avoided the question.

Why do you think it is false?

I

The question you are asking is based on your opinion with nothing to support it.

You have no evidence to show that a cosigner was needed and what if you found out it was Kushner that cosigned for him?

What then?

What if it was Ivana or even Ivanka?

What will you say then?

Why won't US banks loan Trump money?

So a cosigner is not out of the question. See you're getting it.

No, I am saying you have no evidence to support your opinion...

How do I know there is a cosigner or not?

Why wouldn't U.S. banks loan him?

Risky loan, so he went somewhere else.

Now show your evidence of the cosigner...

I read a story about a person that made this claim. I made no claim to its veracity.

So don't banks want a cosigner if it is risky?

Look Mr Sit on the curb & throw stones, I clearly said in the first post "If it were true"

Since then I have said that it was retracted for lack of verification. Not that it was false.

That is it. You & your assfuck buddies were having a freaking fit. So I never said I supported a lying press. Or a press that reports without verification.

Let me know when you Trumpettes EVER say anything about Trump's lies & statements without verification.

Why does the press have a higher standard than POTUS? You OK with that?

Actually Dave you made it clear you support a lying press by what you wrote, so stop lying.

You know very well the evidence is not there and yet you keep on screaming about Trump lies which is your way excusing MSNBC mistake...

I did not excuse MSNBC for anything.

I merely asked why assfucks like you demand that MSBBC have higher standards than POTUS.

Why can't you answer that?
why don't you just acknowledge the truth and let it go? why spin more fake shit? what is the purpose of that anyway? You feel better you lied? wow!
there's only so many times you can tell a bucket of shit they are in fact, a bucket of shit. at what point does it do no good to keep telling them that and we just ignore the buckets of shit out there?
yeah I agree. I do find it hard not to respond though, I mean, okay, okay, you're right. print that and show it to your significant other.
man, when i take a thread off ignore, i gotta go WTF also at times - i get it. i'm still working on the whole "practice what i preach" shit at times. :)

At least real journalists retract their mistakes, even these babbling pundits on CNN and MSNBC. While your propaganda machine never does that's why you believe an entire other planet of garbage propaganda, dingbat.

LMAO "real journalists" print stories with a single source without verifying? :21::21::21:
When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.
Yeah, right. O'Donnell already had his retraction statement typed up before he spewed these lies.

The liberal fake news are lying scum. They knowingly run false stories they don't even try to hide it anymore.
What part of the deadbeat president sucking russian balls because they cosigned his loans in order to expedite the laundering of their criminal money surprises you?

What part of the story was FAKE escapes you? That egg on your face just got 6 inches thicker.

Reporters should have the same rules as the President.

If you support a lying President, then why not the press?

That is a simple fucking question are are dodging.

WHY SHOULD THE PRESS BE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE PRESIDENT?

If you support Trump & his lies then quit your fucking whining about an article without sufficient verification.

It is that simple.
I don't support a lying president.

That's a pretty simple IRRELEVANT question.

The press is supposed to be, and alleges to be, telling the truth. You are demonstrating that you give a flying fuck about the truth, as long as the lies serve you.

You have NO principles. You are a worthless human being.

Look Mr Sit on the curb & throw stones, I clearly said in the first post "If it were true"

Since then I have said that it was retracted for lack of verification. Not that it was false.

That is it. You & your assfuck buddies were having a freaking fit. So I never said I supported a lying press. Or a press that reports without verification.

Let me know when you Trumpettes EVER say anything about Trump's lies & statements without verification.

Actually Dave you made it clear you support a lying press by what you wrote, so stop lying.

You know very well the evidence is not there and yet you keep on screaming about Trump lies which is your way excusing MSNBC mistake...

I merely asked why assfucks like you demand that MSBBC have higher standards than POTUS.

Simple, all Presidents have lied and individuals like you live in this lala dreamland thinking Trump is the first one.

The MSM need to be held accountable for spreading fake news no matter FOX or MSNBC.

So as you have stated many times you excuse MSNBC because of your hatred for Trump, which is sad...

Also are you enjoying the melting you are having Dave?
I'm not melting. I am having fun watching you assfucks twist yourselves in knots trying to defend Trump.

I never excvuse MSNBC, You are now resorting to lying. Why do all you Trumpettes end up there?

You are having a fit about MSNBC last of verification. I want to know why you don't have this same outrage when Trump outright lies as POTUS.

Why do you insist more out of MSNBC than the POTUS?

When will you answer this?

I have acknowledged from the first post that this may or may not be true. I have acknowledged that this has not been verified.

They should retract and get more sources next time. And I agree with you that the House should see the Deutchbank records …. or certified copies.

Why? President Donald Trump has been investigated for 2 1/2 years with NOTHING. Enough is enough.
Ah, but his finances haven't been. Pull down the curtain
why do they need to be? why aren't you asking how obammy got millions while on the job? hmmmmmm never concern on a demofk, ever notice? btw, it's why we say you're biased.

LMAO "real journalists" print stories with a single source without verifying? :21::21::21:
When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.
Yeah, right. O'Donnell already had his retraction statement typed up before he spewed these lies.

The liberal fake news are lying scum. They knowingly run false stories they don't even try to hide it anymore.
What part of the deadbeat president sucking russian balls because they cosigned his loans in order to expedite the laundering of their criminal money surprises you?

What part of the story was FAKE escapes you? That egg on your face just got 6 inches thicker.
Who said it was fake?

They should retract and get more sources next time. And I agree with you that the House should see the Deutchbank records …. or certified copies.

Why? President Donald Trump has been investigated for 2 1/2 years with NOTHING. Enough is enough.
why do they need to be? why aren't you asking how obammy got millions while on the job? hmmmmmm never concern on a demofk, ever notice? btw, it's why we say you're biased.
He wrote books assfuck

You think it's true because you were told to think it's true.
No idiot, I think it is true for the reasons I listed...you know, the reasons you can't work up the stones to which to respond, instead substituting your usual, embarrassing hissy fit.
You need to give up the condescension. You're no good at it.

Meanwhile, you believe what you're told to believe. Sheep.
Wow, you never get tired of whining, do you?

Yes, the russian criminal, money laundering cosigner would fully explain deutsche bank's apparently very abnormal lending to Trump.

YOU are the little bitch who's been whining and getting his ass handed to him. The story was FAKE moron. Retracted. Not true. False. Another of your dreams dashed on the rocks. You must enjoy looking the fool. Like your hero O'Donnell.

He wrote books assfuck
can't make it up. so why does anyone need to see trump's then?

Dave be honest you were MSNBC source and they realized you were trolling them...

No evidence to support your opinion and until you have the evidence all you are doing is trolling...

I see you avoided the question.

Why do you think it is false?

I

The question you are asking is based on your opinion with nothing to support it.

You have no evidence to show that a cosigner was needed and what if you found out it was Kushner that cosigned for him?

What then?

What if it was Ivana or even Ivanka?

What will you say then?

Why won't US banks loan Trump money?

So a cosigner is not out of the question. See you're getting it.

No, I am saying you have no evidence to support your opinion...

How do I know there is a cosigner or not?

Why wouldn't U.S. banks loan him?

Risky loan, so he went somewhere else.

Now show your evidence of the cosigner...

I read a story about a person that made this claim. I made no claim to its veracity.

So don't banks want a cosigner if it is risky?

For someone like you, of course because they are not sure you will pay your loan back...

As for Trump, who knows except the Bank and Trump and his lawyers...

Now where is your evidence to show he had a cosigner and who was the cosigner?

I don't support a lying president.

That's a pretty simple IRRELEVANT question.

The press is supposed to be, and alleges to be, telling the truth. You are demonstrating that you give a flying fuck about the truth, as long as the lies serve you.

You have NO principles. You are a worthless human being.

Simple, all Presidents have lied and individuals like you live in this lala dreamland thinking Trump is the first one.

The MSM need to be held accountable for spreading fake news no matter FOX or MSNBC.

So as you have stated many times you excuse MSNBC because of your hatred for Trump, which is sad...

Also are you enjoying the melting you are having Dave?
I'm not melting. I am having fun watching you assfucks twist yourselves in knots trying to defend Trump.

I never excvuse MSNBC, You are now resorting to lying. Why do all you Trumpettes end up there?

You are having a fit about MSNBC last of verification. I want to know why you don't have this same outrage when Trump outright lies as POTUS.

Why do you insist more out of MSNBC than the POTUS?

When will you answer this?

I have acknowledged from the first post that this may or may not be true. I have acknowledged that this has not been verified.

I have answered your question before and now you want an answer to another question and I look at Trump the same way I looked at Clinton, Bush and Obama which is they are all full of shit, well just like you.

Now just in your response you defended MSNBC by saying they should be allow to lie like Trump does.

Also melting is when you can not reframe from verbal attacks and lies about posters.

I am no fan of Trump and have stated my opinion of the man just in this thread but alas you ignore it and lie as usual...

Now tell me where is the evidence to support MSNBC and your claim Trump had a cosigner from Russia?

You offered up your slanted opinion many times but never once offered up any hard evidence...

Can Trump get a lone with his own signature without a cosigner?

He make the claim through his lawyers that he has...

Now what if you discover it was Kushner that signed for the loan?

What will you say?

Will you scream " It has to be Russia " while being restrained in a straight jacket?

The fact is MSM has to be careful what they claim is factual no matter if our President lies or not.

MSNBC should have made sure the source was credible but they did not.

Now where is your outrage at MSNBC for their lie?

He wrote books assfuck

Alright, why isn't he using 90% of that money to help inner city youth?

Instead he wasted millions on a Mansion for him and his wife...

What a great community leader he is...

He wrote books assfuck

he's gonna build his library near the blacks and he's making them pay for it. nice guy.

He wrote books assfuck

he's gonna build his library near the blacks and he's making them pay for it. nice guy.

Do as they preach and not as how they live...

Watch Dave will go nutter explaining Trump does this and that and demand all of us obey or be told we are worthless...

Forum List

Back