Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Neither do you, assdfuck.

That is why banks bother to verify financial information. Why they demansd a cosigner.

According to you,. they just pass out money to ever one because they don't loose money when the loans are not repaid. Who knew?

Why don't US banks want to loan Trump money? I guess they already made therr limits in profits from him?
This wasn't a car loan or home mortgage you fucking idiot. I borrowed often and bigly and each deal was negotiated on its merits and the loan to property value ratio. Banks are not stupid ... they know how to protect their interests.

You're a raging MORON yet typical of one who has never built anything nor created wealth.

So you are sticking with banks don't care if you pay back the loans.

Banks demand cosigners for a reason. Trump can get a US bank to loan him money.

So why do you think the story is a lie?

P.S. your internet story is cute but bullshit. You don't know shit about me & what I have created.

Anyone who is a Trump supporter is a fucking moron. Period.
More of your relentless STUPIDITY. Do you have anything of value to add? Ever?

I clearly stated banks are skilled at protecting their interests and far more often than not are repaid handsomely even in cases of default. Too difficult for you to comprehend?

So why do you believe O'Donnell's story? Is it the lack of substantiation that most impresses you? The fact that no other MSM has backed it?

You're a fucking IDIOT and we both know it.
Why is it false. What about it is so preposterous?

Dave be honest you were MSNBC source and they realized you were trolling them...

No evidence to support your opinion and until you have the evidence all you are doing is trolling...

I see you avoided the question.

Why do you think it is false?

I

Reporters should have the same rules as the President.

If you support a lying President, then why not the press?

That is a simple fucking question are are dodging.

WHY SHOULD THE PRESS BE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE PRESIDENT?

If you support Trump & his lies then quit your fucking whining about an article without sufficient verification.

It is that simple.
I don't support a lying president.

That's a pretty simple IRRELEVANT question.

The press is supposed to be, and alleges to be, telling the truth. You are demonstrating that you give a flying fuck about the truth, as long as the lies serve you.

You have NO principles. You are a worthless human being.

Look Mr Sit on the curb & throw stones, I clearly said in the first post "If it were true"

Since then I have said that it was retracted for lack of verification. Not that it was false.

That is it. You & your assfuck buddies were having a freaking fit. So I never said I supported a lying press. Or a press that reports without verification.

Let me know when you Trumpettes EVER say anything about Trump's lies & statements without verification.

Why does the press have a higher standard than POTUS? You OK with that?

Actually Dave you made it clear you support a lying press by what you wrote, so stop lying.

You know very well the evidence is not there and yet you keep on screaming about Trump lies which is your way excusing MSNBC mistake...

If you support Trump & his lies then quit your fucking whining about an article without sufficient verification.

It is that simple.

The press is supposed to be, and alleges to be, telling the truth. You are demonstrating that you give a flying fuck about the truth, as long as the lies serve you.

Look Mr Sit on the curb & throw stones, I clearly said in the first post "If it were true"

Since then I have said that it was retracted for lack of verification. Not that it was false.

That is it. You & your assfuck buddies were having a freaking fit. So I never said I supported a lying press. Or a press that reports without verification.

Let me know when you Trumpettes EVER say anything about Trump's lies & statements without verification.

MSNBC has standards? Really? Now that's some funny shit, Dave!

they didn't want to.

Yeah why go through all the bother of verification when you can just "report"?

After all vast swaths of stupid fucks will still take the story as fact after you've told them that it was based on unsubstantiated nonsense. ;)
You believe Tfump.
LOL, Since when? I haven't believed a word that's come out of Trump's mouth since at least the late 1980's.

Go fuck yourself
Ahh... poor Dave, stuck your foot in your big mouth yet again and now you're all pissed off at those of us that told you your OP story was bullshit from the get go.

Ya Gullible Retard.

The OP story was correct. I said it was being reported & said "if true" in my post.
There is one source. It does not mean it was false.

I undersatand whast a
So far, the story has been retracted due to no verification, not because it was false.

I realize that a stupid fuck like you can't figure it out. So yea, go fuck yourself
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we can't verify it but it's not false. the battlecry of the left.

One source does not make it false.

It is that simple.

More than Fox, Rush Limbaugh & Mindwars - the stalwarts of the right

This wasn't a car loan or home mortgage you fucking idiot. I borrowed often and bigly and each deal was negotiated on its merits and the loan to property value ratio. Banks are not stupid ... they know how to protect their interests.

You're a raging MORON yet typical of one who has never built anything nor created wealth.

P.S. your internet story is cute but bullshit. You don't know shit about me & what I have created.

I clearly stated banks are skilled at protecting their interests and far more often than not are repaid handsomely even in cases of default. Too difficult for you to comprehend?

So why do you believe O'Donnell's story? Is it the lack of substantiation that most impresses you? The fact that no other MSM has backed it?

Dave be honest you were MSNBC source and they realized you were trolling them...

No evidence to support your opinion and until you have the evidence all you are doing is trolling...

I

The question you are asking is based on your opinion with nothing to support it.

You have no evidence to show that a cosigner was needed and what if you found out it was Kushner that cosigned for him?

What then?

What if it was Ivana or even Ivanka?

What will you say then?

It is that simple.

Actually Dave you made it clear you support a lying press by what you wrote, so stop lying.

You know very well the evidence is not there and yet you keep on screaming about Trump lies which is your way excusing MSNBC mistake...

I did not excuse MSNBC for anything.

I merely asked why assfucks like you demand that MSBBC have higher standards than POTUS.

Why can't you answer that?

It is that simple.

More than Fox, Rush Limbaugh & Mindwars - the stalwarts of the right

Fox and MSNBC are on equal footing for their tabloid nonsense just like CNN...

I will stick with Al-Jazeera and BBC...

they didn't want to.

Yeah why go through all the bother of verification when you can just "report"?

After all vast swaths of stupid fucks will still take the story as fact after you've told them that it was based on unsubstantiated nonsense. ;)
You believe Tfump.
LOL, Since when? I haven't believed a word that's come out of Trump's mouth since at least the late 1980's.

Go fuck yourself
Ahh... poor Dave, stuck your foot in your big mouth yet again and now you're all pissed off at those of us that told you your OP story was bullshit from the get go.

Ya Gullible Retard.

The OP story was correct. I said it was being reported & said "if true" in my post.
ROFLMAO!!! then why did O'Donnell and MSNBC publicly admit that it was unverified and then retract it?

Congratulations, you just graduated from "Gullible Retard" ... to "Foolish Gullible Retard" .

So far, the story has been retracted due to no verification, not because it was false.
WTF? Once again you prove just how stupid you are... .

MSNBC tried to pass off unsubstantiated hogwash as fact and you STILL don't realize that's the very definition of "fake news".

I realize that a stupid fuck like you can't figure it out. So yea, go fuck yourself
LOL, u mad bro?

You should be mad at yourself, the fact that you've been made to look like a total fool is your own fault.
Again, they show no dignity. Can't accept the facts. just can't. It's tough to swallow one's pride and admit you're wrong. I had to do that yesterday, stick foot in mouth. If one can't do that, they are dishonest as the day is long. can't admit defeat, stop fighting wars.

I

The question you are asking is based on your opinion with nothing to support it.

You have no evidence to show that a cosigner was needed and what if you found out it was Kushner that cosigned for him?

What then?

What will you say then?

Why won't US banks loan Trump money?

So a cosigner is not out of the question. See you're getting it.

It is that simple.

I merely asked why assfucks like you demand that MSBBC have higher standards than POTUS.

why don't you just acknowledge the truth and let it go? why spin more fake shit? what is the purpose of that anyway? You feel better you lied? wow!

It is that simple.

Simple, all Presidents have lied and individuals like you live in this lala dreamland thinking Trump is the first one.

The MSM need to be held accountable for spreading fake news no matter FOX or MSNBC.

So as you have stated many times you excuse MSNBC because of your hatred for Trump, which is sad...

Also are you enjoying the melting you are having Dave?

It is that simple.

Simple, all Presidents have lied and individuals like you live in this lala dreamland thinking Trump is the first one.

The MSM need to be held accountable for spreading fake news no matter FOX or MSNBC.

So as you have stated many times you excuse MSNBC because of your hatred for Trump, which is sad...

Also are you enjoying the melting you are having Dave?
he has no character that's for sure. he's working hard to show us all that. When all he has to do is just acknowledge he's wrong and move on.

I

What then?

What will you say then?

Why won't US banks loan Trump money?

So a cosigner is not out of the question. See you're getting it.

No, I am saying you have no evidence to support your opinion...

How do I know there is a cosigner or not?

Why wouldn't U.S. banks loan him?

Risky loan, so he went somewhere else.

Now show your evidence of the cosigner...

It is that simple.

why don't you just acknowledge the truth and let it go? why spin more fake shit? what is the purpose of that anyway? You feel better you lied? wow!
there's only so many times you can tell a bucket of shit they are in fact, a bucket of shit. at what point does it do no good to keep telling them that and we just ignore the buckets of shit out there?

They should retract and get more sources next time. And I agree with you that the House should see the Deutchbank records …. or certified copies.

Why? President Donald Trump has been investigated for 2 1/2 years with NOTHING. Enough is enough.

there's only so many times you can tell a bucket of shit they are in fact, a bucket of shit. at what point does it do no good to keep telling them that and we just ignore the buckets of shit out there?
yeah I agree. I do find it hard not to respond though, I mean, okay, okay, you're right. print that and show it to your significant other.

I know quite a bit about property development having done it for a couple of decades and there are many reasons for defaults that do not result in bank losses..

Banks make loans based on the value and security of the deal. Do you have any details on the loan in question? The points and interest rate? The property that secured it? Your sorry ass from a hole in the ground?

No??? Then STFU you stupid child.
Neither do you, assdfuck.

That is why banks bother to verify financial information. Why they demansd a cosigner.

According to you,. they just pass out money to ever one because they don't loose money when the loans are not repaid. Who knew?

Why don't US banks want to loan Trump money? I guess they already made therr limits in profits from him?

So, you are sticking with this German bank loaning millions to a man known for default & a reputation such no US banks will loan him money would obviously not demand a cosigner?
Cosigner? You still cling to the silliness that property development loans are like car loans? You realize neither you nor O'Donnell nor anyone has shown a lick of evidence in this and you not only believe it to be true, you think you have a fucking clue.

Here's a clue: you don't.

The President of the United States reporting things that are not true every fucking day.

Trump supporters don't care.

So why shouldn't every one have the same right?

If Trump can lie before the American people, then why can't a reporter?

If Trump can say a competitor's grandfather worked with Oswald to kill Kennedy, then I can claim Trump had Russians cosigners to his loans & they tell him what to do & say.

You assfucks think only Trump can lie? Fuck you.
So, now you want reporters to lie?

You want the guys who are supposed to be reporting the truth TO LIE???

If you're arguing that Trump defamed Ted Cruz's dead grandfather, be my guest. Ted Cruz's dead grandfather can rise from the grave and sue Trump.

You support lying media. Thank you for admitting it.

You are a despicable person with no ethical compass whatsoever. You have proved here that you will do ANYTHING to get your desired result, WITHOUT REGARD to the consequences of your actions.

You are the epitome of the typical leftist.

Are you proud of yourself?

It is that simple.

Since when have politicians became part of the press corp who should be the ones outing lies not making them up?

Yeah it's that simple.
He is speaking as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Not some politician on the campaign trail.

Is this all you expect from our President? To be a lying fuck? Really?
Again you deflect. This thread (of your making) is about O'Donnell's LIES and the STUPID twats who defend them.

Did%20anyone%20tell%20you-L.jpg

Forum List

Back