Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Yeah why go through all the bother of verification when you can just "report"?

After all vast swaths of stupid fucks will still take the story as fact after you've told them that it was based on unsubstantiated nonsense. ;)
You believe Tfump.
LOL, Since when? I haven't believed a word that's come out of Trump's mouth since at least the late 1980's.

Go fuck yourself
Ahh... poor Dave, stuck your foot in your big mouth yet again and now you're all pissed off at those of us that told you your OP story was bullshit from the get go.

Ya Gullible Retard.

The OP story was correct. I said it was being reported & said "if true" in my post.

So far, the story has been retracted due to no verification, not because it was false.

I realize that a stupid fuck like you can't figure it out. So yea, go fuck yourself
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we can't verify it but it's not false. the battlecry of the left.

LOL, it's more like "If the story feeds our confirmation bias then it must be true ,NO VERIFICATION REQUIRED"
yet someone does that to one on "THEIR" side suddenly, that very act is most heinous and you're to be demonized.

I honestly believe that most of the far left posters on this board STILL believe that Donald Trump "colluded" with Vladamir Putin to steal that election! They simply can't wrap their heads around the fact that Hillary lost despite running one of the sleaziest campaigns in the history of American politics!

The President of the United States reporting things that are not true every fucking day.

Trump supporters don't care.

So why shouldn't every one have the same right?

If Trump can lie before the American people, then why can't a reporter?

If Trump can say a competitor's grandfather worked with Oswald to kill Kennedy, then I can claim Trump had Russians cosigners to his loans & they tell him what to do & say.

You assfucks think only Trump can lie? Fuck you.
So, now you want reporters to lie?

You want the guys who are supposed to be reporting the truth TO LIE???

If you're arguing that Trump defamed Ted Cruz's dead grandfather, be my guest. Ted Cruz's dead grandfather can rise from the grave and sue Trump.

You support lying media. Thank you for admitting it.

You are a despicable person with no ethical compass whatsoever. You have proved here that you will do ANYTHING to get your desired result, WITHOUT REGARD to the consequences of your actions.

You are the epitome of the typical leftist.

Are you proud of yourself?

Reporters should have the same rules as the President.

If you support a lying President, then why not the press?

That is a simple fucking question are are dodging.

WHY SHOULD THE PRESS BE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE PRESIDENT?

If you support Trump & his lies then quit your fucking whining about an article without sufficient verification.

It is that simple.

Since when have politicians became part of the press corp who should be the ones outing lies not making them up?

Yeah it's that simple.

only a brainwashed functional moron would believe that. About 30% of the country at this point. This is like the Dan Rather thing that was absolutely true but he was given fake paperwork by somebody or other. Of course what he's reported about George W Bush was true. He basically blew off the National guard. Just shows you the power of the propaganda machine again....and you people believe hundreds of phony scandals about Democrats with no evidence whatsoever, just pure propaganda. O'Donnell said he only had one source but he believed it and was kind of a prediction. You people are a disgrace.
So, Dan Rather was really a hero for making up fake documents and passing them off as true, just because he was ultimately right about his message? Do you read what you type and consider how it appears?

In their insatiable desire to pound out their own propaganda, they report, as true, things that cannot be verified, or they just make shit up, just so they can prove what they believe is true. Ethics be damned, as long as they can report what they believe is true, right?

Do you see this as a problem?

A brainwashed functional moron would defend that unethical, dishonest behavior. Ask yourself if you are such a person.

You guys are revealing your true character here. Keep it up.

There is no evidence Dan Rather made up anyting, the fact is he had fake documents but where he got them is not known. These people are journalists maybe you don't understand what that means being a brainwashed functional moron who believes hundreds of phony scandals that have no evidence behind them...

"These people are journalists maybe you don't understand what that means being a brainwashed functional moron who believes hundreds of phony scandals that have no evidence behind them..."
I'm not the best at punctuation but..... :auiqs.jpg:

As a journalist you're supposed to confirm the truth of documents before reporting them.

Which would generally exclude lending money to someone currently in default on another, huge loan. Duh. So you know ANYTHING at all about any of this?
I know quite a bit about property development having done it for a couple of decades and there are many reasons for defaults that do not result in bank losses..

Banks make loans based on the value and security of the deal. Do you have any details on the loan in question? The points and interest rate? The property that secured it? Your sorry ass from a hole in the ground?

No??? Then STFU you stupid child.
Neither do you, assdfuck.

That is why banks bother to verify financial information. Why they demansd a cosigner.

According to you,. they just pass out money to ever one because they don't loose money when the loans are not repaid. Who knew?

Why don't US banks want to loan Trump money? I guess they already made therr limits in profits from him?
This wasn't a car loan or home mortgage you fucking idiot. I borrowed often and bigly and each deal was negotiated on its merits and the loan to property value ratio. Banks are not stupid ... they know how to protect their interests.

You're a raging MORON yet typical of one who has never built anything nor created wealth.

So you are sticking with banks don't care if you pay back the loans.

Banks demand cosigners for a reason. Trump can get a US bank to loan him money.

So why do you think the story is a lie?

P.S. your internet story is cute but bullshit. You don't know shit about me & what I have created.

Anyone who is a Trump supporter is a fucking moron. Period.
More of your relentless STUPIDITY. Do you have anything of value to add? Ever?

I clearly stated banks are skilled at protecting their interests and far more often than not are repaid handsomely even in cases of default. Too difficult for you to comprehend?

So why do you believe O'Donnell's story? Is it the lack of substantiation that most impresses you? The fact that no other MSM has backed it?

You're a fucking IDIOT and we both know it.

So, you are sticking with this German bank loaning millions to a man known for default & a reputation such no US banks will loan him money would obviously not demand a cosigner?

The President of the United States reporting things that are not true every fucking day.

If Trump can say a competitor's grandfather worked with Oswald to kill Kennedy, then I can claim Trump had Russians cosigners to his loans & they tell him what to do & say.

If you're arguing that Trump defamed Ted Cruz's dead grandfather, be my guest. Ted Cruz's dead grandfather can rise from the grave and sue Trump.

You are a despicable person with no ethical compass whatsoever. You have proved here that you will do ANYTHING to get your desired result, WITHOUT REGARD to the consequences of your actions.

If you support Trump & his lies then quit your fucking whining about an article without sufficient verification.

It is that simple.

Since when have politicians became part of the press corp who should be the ones outing lies not making them up?

Yeah it's that simple.
He is speaking as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Not some politician on the campaign trail.

Is this all you expect from our President? To be a lying fuck? Really?

After all vast swaths of stupid fucks will still take the story as fact after you've told them that it was based on unsubstantiated nonsense. ;)
You believe Tfump.
LOL, Since when? I haven't believed a word that's come out of Trump's mouth since at least the late 1980's.

Go fuck yourself
Ahh... poor Dave, stuck your foot in your big mouth yet again and now you're all pissed off at those of us that told you your OP story was bullshit from the get go.

Ya Gullible Retard.

The OP story was correct. I said it was being reported & said "if true" in my post.

So far, the story has been retracted due to no verification, not because it was false.

I realize that a stupid fuck like you can't figure it out. So yea, go fuck yourself

LOL, it's more like "If the story feeds our confirmation bias then it must be true ,NO VERIFICATION REQUIRED"
You believe everything that fat ass bastard you elected says. Where is that verification.

I clearly sad "If True" you fuckhead. If you can't fucking read perhaps you should just STFU.

But hey, it is OK for you to say "Not True". Based on what? Trump's reputation?

they didn't want to.

You believe Tfump.

Go fuck yourself

Ya Gullible Retard.

If it is bad for Trump, it is a lie. The battle cry of the stupid fuck Truimpettes.

He called it unverified. Not false.
I would like Mr. O'Donnell to clarify.

Is the statement false, Mr. O'Donnell? Go on record.

:laughing0301:

O'Donnell can either keep is mouth shut, or say it's false. He cannot ride the fence now.

And no other media outlet can jump in on it either, or they are doing the exact same thing.

Thus.... true or false, IT IS FALSE.

:laugh:

O'Donnell fuck it up for EVERYBODY.

The story itself is true. A person with access told of Trump's cosigners.

The verification would involve this story being confirmed through other sources.

If some one stops by my house & tells be that you are a mass murderer. If I run around calling you mass murderer is different than reporting that someone stopped by & told me that you were a mass murderer.

Maybe you assdfucks can get that or not. Just allow Trump to threaten people to keep quit like he did with the girl he raped.

You're an idiot! Real journalists with actual integrity don't use anonymous sources with zero corroboration! Hacks like O'Donnell do because he's not a real journalist!

Real Presidents with actual integrity don't lie everyday yet you accept that.

The idea it was not verified does not mean it is false. A journalist can protect his sources.

You believe everything that fat ass bastard you elected says. Where is that verification.

I clearly sad "If True" you fuckhead. If you can't fucking read perhaps you should just STFU.

But hey, it is OK for you to say "Not True". Based on what? Trump's reputation?

Snoopy-S.gif

It is that simple.

Yeah it's that simple.
He is speaking as PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Not some politician on the campaign trail.

If you like your Doctor you can keep your Doctor.
This will save you $2500 a year.

You worship at the altar of Gruber......

I honestly believe that most of the far left posters on this board STILL believe that Donald Trump "colluded" with Vladamir Putin to steal that election! They simply can't wrap their heads around the fact that Hillary lost despite running one of the sleaziest campaigns in the history of American politics!
It's beyond question that Putin help the Range Fool get elected.

The only question was how much Donald knew or helped

It is that simple.

Yeah it's that simple.

So you are excusing MSNBC mess up because Trump lies?

Hmmm, and you consider yourself someone that should be taken seriously while not realizing you are a big joke!

I know quite a bit about property development having done it for a couple of decades and there are many reasons for defaults that do not result in bank losses..

Banks make loans based on the value and security of the deal. Do you have any details on the loan in question? The points and interest rate? The property that secured it? Your sorry ass from a hole in the ground?

No??? Then STFU you stupid child.
Neither do you, assdfuck.

That is why banks bother to verify financial information. Why they demansd a cosigner.

According to you,. they just pass out money to ever one because they don't loose money when the loans are not repaid. Who knew?

Why don't US banks want to loan Trump money? I guess they already made therr limits in profits from him?
This wasn't a car loan or home mortgage you fucking idiot. I borrowed often and bigly and each deal was negotiated on its merits and the loan to property value ratio. Banks are not stupid ... they know how to protect their interests.

You're a raging MORON yet typical of one who has never built anything nor created wealth.

So you are sticking with banks don't care if you pay back the loans.

Banks demand cosigners for a reason. Trump can get a US bank to loan him money.

So why do you think the story is a lie?

P.S. your internet story is cute but bullshit. You don't know shit about me & what I have created.

Anyone who is a Trump supporter is a fucking moron. Period.
More of your relentless STUPIDITY. Do you have anything of value to add? Ever?

I clearly stated banks are skilled at protecting their interests and far more often than not are repaid handsomely even in cases of default. Too difficult for you to comprehend?

So why do you believe O'Donnell's story? Is it the lack of substantiation that most impresses you? The fact that no other MSM has backed it?

You're a fucking IDIOT and we both know it.

So, you are sticking with this German bank loaning millions to a man known for default & a reputation such no US banks will loan him money would obviously not demand a cosigner?

Do you have actual evidence to show there was a cosigner?

It's beyond question that Putin help the Range Fool get elected.

The only question was how much Donald knew or helped

Since Mewler failed to prove that how about you show us your evidence?
He sure would love your input so he can maybe save some face.

It is that simple.

Yeah it's that simple.

Brilliant move. The classic Obama deflection defense. I think Spasky used this against Fischer in 72

It is that simple.

Yeah it's that simple.

Brilliant move. The classic Obama deflection defense. I think Spasky used this against Fischer in 72

So where was this sentiment when you got Grubered?

It is that simple.

Yeah it's that simple.

How about " I had no sexual relations with that fat chick in the blue dress "?

My point?

Show me a President that has never lied because all of them have in my life and some lies cost thousands of lives like Vietnam and Iraq...

It is that simple.

Yeah it's that simple.

So where was this sentiment when you got Grubered?
Ah so you think I favored Obamacare. Continue with deflection master soviet chessman.

Forum List

Back