Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

It’s soooo bad that with libs it’s no longer even correct versus incorrect, it’s reality versus made up.
no, to them it might be possible even though it didn't happen, and since it was possible it makes what isn't true true. I mean, they truly dropped their brains. we ought to have our brains inspected for answering such brain dead.

This is truly PeeWee land.

It’s soooo bad that with libs it’s no longer even correct versus incorrect, it’s reality versus made up.
Thats an asorabkw bit of whining.

So, whiner...if someone owed you $20,000 and was telling you they are not going to pay you .... Would you then lend them $40,000?

Of course not. So, a co-signer would be a good explanation of why deutsche bank lent again to trump.

I don't appreciate grey areas like leftists. They like the grey areas, primarily because they're cowardly and operate on emotions. Let's see how they do with black & white.

Leftists, the reason Trump should not co-sign with Russians on business loans is because [insert reasons here]

Here is the problem

Rather did not make up those documents. The problem is you assfucks don't know the truth yet you think you do.

You think you are smart yet you are dumber than shit as evidenced by your blind support of Trump.
Rather reported on those documents that he KNEW were fake, and did so in a manner that made them appear to be true.

You're defending him for that unethical shit?

It makes no difference who created the fake documents. Dan Rather KNEW they were fake, and used them anyway. It is not different.

Nothing I have said or done in this thread has been in defense of Trump. All I have done is continue to expose the blatant UNETHICAL reporting practice THAT YOU ARE DEFENDING.

Who is the lemming here?

The story itself is true. A person with access told of Trump's cosigners.

The verification would involve this story being confirmed through other sources.

If some one stops by my house & tells be that you are a mass murderer. If I run around calling you mass murderer is different than reporting that someone stopped by & told me that you were a mass murderer.

Maybe you assdfucks can get that or not. Just allow Trump to threaten people to keep quit like he did with the girl he raped.
Oh, boy.

Why could they NOT verify this story?

How can ANYONE say the story is true ON-AIR when it cannot be verified?

When it comes to defamation, reporting that some anonymous source said you were a mass murderer is NO DIFFERENT than running around calling you a mass murderer. That's what you don't understand. The fact that someone reports that without verifying it's truth is a willful disregard for truth and evidence of malicious intent.

Even more troubling is the poison O'Donnell put on this whole story with his insanity. Nobody will TOUCH this story now. It could be the drop-dead, god-honest, lilly-white TRUTH, and it does not matter.

Thus, IT IS FALSE for all practical purposes (even if true).

Maybe YOU assfucks should quit while you're behind and give up on your insane bullshit before you make it ALL false.

they didn't want to.

Yeah why go through all the bother of verification when you can just "report"?

After all vast swaths of stupid fucks will still take the story as fact after you've told them that it was based on unsubstantiated nonsense. ;)
You believe Tfump.
LOL, Since when? I haven't believed a word that's come out of Trump's mouth since at least the late 1980's.

Go fuck yourself
Ahh... poor Dave, stuck your foot in your big mouth yet again and now you're all pissed off at those of us that told you your OP story was bullshit from the get go.

Ya Gullible Retard.

The OP story was correct. I said it was being reported & said "if true" in my post.

So far, the story has been retracted due to no verification, not because it was false.

I realize that a stupid fuck like you can't figure it out. So yea, go fuck yourself

Thats an asorabkw bit of whining.

So, whiner...if someone owed you $20,000 and was telling you they are not going to pay you .... Would you then lend them $40,000?

Of course not. So, a co-signer would be a good explanation of why deutsche bank lent again to trump.
That's a theory.

Go on the air and report that theory as truth. See what that gets you.

Why don't you (or Mr. O'Donnell) prove it is true?
That's a stupid comment. I think it is likely true, and I have said why. And not once have you worked up the stones to address those points. So stop whining and addres the points.
You may well believe the earth is flat but as with O'Donnell's fake news, you can't prove it to anyone except like-minded morons.

Trump claims this is all a lie -

BUT HE HAS YET TO FUCKING PROVE ITS A LIE.

Typical typical typical - yada yada yada - same shit over ans over and over/

F THE FAT ASS OLD BASTARD.

The OP story was correct. I said it was being reported & said "if true" in my post.

So far, the story has been retracted due to no verification, not because it was false.

I realize that a stupid fuck like you can't figure it out. So yea, go fuck yourself
So, is O'Donnell going to make that clear? Is he going to say that he believes the story is true, but that he just can't verify it?

I would like him to be clear.

:laughing0301:

You continue to demonstrate your lack of ethics or understanding of defamation.

You are a person of poor character because you defend behavior that you ADMIT is unethical.

You want to prove Trump is bad, and you don't give a flying fuck how that happens.

What do you have to say for yourself?

Oh, boy.

When it comes to defamation, reporting that some anonymous source said you were a mass murderer is NO DIFFERENT than running around calling you a mass murderer. That's what you don't understand. The fact that someone reports that without verifying it's truth is a willful disregard for truth and evidence of malicious intent.

Even more troubling is the poison O'Donnell put on this whole story with his insanity. Nobody will TOUCH this story now. It could be the drop-dead, god-honest, lilly-white TRUTH, and it does not matter.

Maybe YOU assfucks should quit while you're behind and give up on your insane bullshit before you make it ALL false.

they didn't want to.

After all vast swaths of stupid fucks will still take the story as fact after you've told them that it was based on unsubstantiated nonsense. ;)
You believe Tfump.
LOL, Since when? I haven't believed a word that's come out of Trump's mouth since at least the late 1980's.

Go fuck yourself
Ahh... poor Dave, stuck your foot in your big mouth yet again and now you're all pissed off at those of us that told you your OP story was bullshit from the get go.

Ya Gullible Retard.

ROFLMAO!!! then why did O'Donnell and MSNBC publicly admit that it was unverified and then retract it?

Congratulations, you just graduated from "Gullible Retard" ... to "Foolish Gullible Retard" .

WTF? Once again you prove just how stupid you are... .

MSNBC tried to pass off unsubstantiated hogwash as fact and you STILL don't realize that's the very definition of "fake news".

LOL, u mad bro?

You should be mad at yourself, the fact that you've been made to look like a total fool is your own fault.

Why don't you and O'Donnell prove it's the truth?

You don't seem to understand the burden of proof, do you?

/

They do every loan they believe will bear profitable fruit.

Which would generally exclude lending money to someone currently in default on another, huge loan. Duh. So you know ANYTHING at all about any of this?
I know quite a bit about property development having done it for a couple of decades and there are many reasons for defaults that do not result in bank losses..

Banks make loans based on the value and security of the deal. Do you have any details on the loan in question? The points and interest rate? The property that secured it? Your sorry ass from a hole in the ground?

No??? Then STFU you stupid child.

The story itself is true. A person with access told of Trump's cosigners.

The verification would involve this story being confirmed through other sources.

If some one stops by my house & tells be that you are a mass murderer. If I run around calling you mass murderer is different than reporting that someone stopped by & told me that you were a mass murderer.

Maybe you assdfucks can get that or not. Just allow Trump to threaten people to keep quit like he did with the girl he raped.
Oh, boy.

they didn't want to.

You believe Tfump. Go fuck yourself
We don't have to believe or disbelieve Trump. That's irrelevant.

Reporting unverified shit as if it were true is the height of unethical conduct that should be punished.

Once that cat is out of the bag, reversing the effects of that unsubstantiated truth is nearly impossible.

You are revealing your dishonest character.

The President of the United States reporting things that are not true every fucking day.

Trump supporters don't care.

So why shouldn't every one have the same right?

If Trump can lie before the American people, then why can't a reporter?

If Trump can say a competitor's grandfather worked with Oswald to kill Kennedy, then I can claim Trump had Russians cosigners to his loans & they tell him what to do & say.

You assfucks think only Trump can lie? Fuck you.

ROFLMAO! Apparently MSNBC and O'Donnell weren't aware that you actually had to vet stories BEFORE airing them... OOPS.

I looked up gullible in the dictionary and it said "see Fort Fun Indiana", it never ceases to amaze me the amount of bullshit you hyper-partisan lemmings will happily swallow just to feed your confirmation bias.
That was a lot of whining...yet you forgot to give any good reason why this would not make sense. Because, of course, you uave no good reason, and it makes perfect sense.

Believung something like that to likely be true does not make one gullible.

LOL, What happened, the big words befuddle you again?

I realize that in the hyper-partisan fantasy world that you exist in things like verification and due diligence don't mean anything and all that counts is someone feeding your confirmation bias and enabling the cognitive dissonance that is your stock & trade; but out here in the REAL WORLD they actually form the basis of credibility and reputation and those that ignore them get mocked and marginalized... just like what is happening to You, MSNBC and O'Donnell right now.
More whining?

I think this report to be likely true, as it explains the very odd lending behavior of deutsche bank.

Address that, or just whine. Your call.
Yeah ... because profit could not possibly have motivated the bank. :laughing0301:

Even you must know by now that you are an IDIOT, right?
Because banks profit when their borrowers go bankrupt
Indeed they often do. They get the property that secured the loan. I am often amused by bitter, know-nothing leftards who insist on exposing their vast ignorance.

Whine on, Princess.

I don't appreciate grey areas like leftists. They like the grey areas, primarily because they're cowardly and operate on emotions. Let's see how they do with black & white.

Leftists, the reason Trump should not co-sign with Russians on business loans is because [insert reasons here]

Well then you must despise Trump..but you don't, so we know you are full of it.

The facts here are simple: It is at this point not an established fact that Russians co-signed with Trump on a loan.

[/thread]

They do every loan they believe will bear profitable fruit.

Which would generally exclude lending money to someone currently in default on another, huge loan. Duh. So you know ANYTHING at all about any of this?
I know quite a bit about property development having done it for a couple of decades and there are many reasons for defaults that do not result in bank losses..

Banks make loans based on the value and security of the deal. Do you have any details on the loan in question? The points and interest rate? The property that secured it? Your sorry ass from a hole in the ground?

No??? Then STFU you stupid child.
Neither do you, assdfuck.

That is why banks bother to verify financial information. Why they demansd a cosigner.

According to you,. they just pass out money to ever one because they don't loose money when the loans are not repaid. Who knew?

Why don't US banks want to loan Trump money? I guess they already made therr limits in profits from him?

Why don't you and O'Donnell prove it's the truth?

You don't seem to understand the burden of proof, do you?

/

IN A COURT THE DEFENDANTS LAWYER PROVES THE PROSECUTING LAWYER IS LYING AND GETS HIS CLIENT OFF .

F YOU DUMB BUTT BOI.

So, is O'Donnell going to make that clear? Is he going to say that he believes the story is true, but that he just can't verify it?

I would like him to be clear.

:laughing0301:

You continue to demonstrate your lack of ethics or understanding of defamation.

You are a person of poor character because you defend behavior that you ADMIT is unethical.

You want to prove Trump is bad, and you don't give a flying fuck how that happens.

What do you have to say for yourself?

You know the answer to that:

b393f272-fc7e-4e58-9115-48afe5ca8744~rs_1080.h

Forum List

Back