Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Ah, but his finances haven't been. Pull down the curtain
why do they need to be? why aren't you asking how obammy got millions while on the job? hmmmmmm never concern on a demofk, ever notice? btw, it's why we say you're biased.
He wrote books assfuck

Alright, why isn't he using 90% of that money to help inner city youth?

Instead he wasted millions on a Mansion for him and his wife...

What a great community leader he is...
he's gonna build his library near the blacks and he's making them pay for it. nice guy.

Do as they preach and not as how they live...

Watch Dave will go nutter explaining Trump does this and that and demand all of us obey or be told we are worthless...
talk about wanting to take a bullet for someone. he must really want to get at O'Donnell's unit. I mean, that puke wasn't going to give it up, he had his hands on something and wasn't letting go.

why do they need to be? why aren't you asking how obammy got millions while on the job? hmmmmmm never concern on a demofk, ever notice? btw, it's why we say you're biased.
He wrote books assfuck

he's gonna build his library near the blacks and he's making them pay for it. nice guy.

Watch Dave will go nutter explaining Trump does this and that and demand all of us obey or be told we are worthless...
talk about wanting to take a bullet for someone. he must really want to get at O'Donnell's unit. I mean, that puke wasn't going to give it up, he had his hands on something and wasn't letting go.

Could Dave be O'Donnell or work for him?

I mean he said the same exact thing O'Donnell been spewing, so that just might be the MSNBC reject defending his mistake...

I know but let just say mistake before Dave goes off the deep end...

He wrote books assfuck

I mean he said the same exact thing O'Donnell been spewing, so that just might be the MSNBC reject defending his mistake...

anything is possible on a message board, that's for sure. he was fighting hard for that unit though. i especially liked the part where he offered up that it was true if one could only imagine that it could, happen.

anything is possible on a message board, that's for sure. he was fighting hard for that unit though.

I mean there was a word for word moment from Dave that O'Donnell said in the wake of his mistake, soooo who knows...

( Dave is most likely wording a strong reply with how I am the living proof coathangers should never be used to abort those like me... )

anything is possible on a message board, that's for sure. he was fighting hard for that unit though.

I mean there was a word for word moment from Dave that O'Donnell said in the wake of his mistake, soooo who knows...

( Dave is most likely wording a strong reply with how I am the living proof coathangers should never be used to abort those like me... )
it was close to the same time as well.

Davey come back and show us the evidence that Donald Trump had a cosigner!

Just provide actual evidence and not your slanted opinion!!

If you do not want to do it here then take it to NPR, BBC or Al - Jazeera and let them review it and show it if it is credible and not just your opinion!!!

Come on Davey!!!!

He called it unverified. Not false.
I would like Mr. O'Donnell to clarify.

Is the statement false, Mr. O'Donnell? Go on record.

:laughing0301:

O'Donnell can either keep is mouth shut, or say it's false. He cannot ride the fence now.

And no other media outlet can jump in on it either, or they are doing the exact same thing.

Thus.... true or false, IT IS FALSE.

:laugh:

O'Donnell fuck it up for EVERYBODY.

The story itself is true. A person with access told of Trump's cosigners.

The verification would involve this story being confirmed through other sources.

If some one stops by my house & tells be that you are a mass murderer. If I run around calling you mass murderer is different than reporting that someone stopped by & told me that you were a mass murderer.

Maybe you assdfucks can get that or not. Just allow Trump to threaten people to keep quit like he did with the girl he raped.

You're an idiot! Real journalists with actual integrity don't use anonymous sources with zero corroboration! Hacks like O'Donnell do because he's not a real journalist!
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

Davey come back and show us the evidence that Donald Trump had a cosigner!

Just provide actual evidence and not your slanted opinion!!

If you do not want to do it here then take it to NPR, BBC or Al - Jazeera and let them review it and show it if it is credible and not just your opinion!!!

Come on Davey!!!!
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence. You people are absolutely ridiculous. O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

I'll be shocked if an Oligarch actually cosigned. But then I'll be shocked if the Roberts court says congress can subpoena evidence relevant to possible obstruction even though Barr said they and not the DOJ should investigate. LOL

it was close to the same time as well.
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence. You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

O'Donnell can either keep is mouth shut, or say it's false. He cannot ride the fence now.

And no other media outlet can jump in on it either, or they are doing the exact same thing.

The verification would involve this story being confirmed through other sources.

If some one stops by my house & tells be that you are a mass murderer. If I run around calling you mass murderer is different than reporting that someone stopped by & told me that you were a mass murderer.

Maybe you assdfucks can get that or not. Just allow Trump to threaten people to keep quit like he did with the girl he raped.

You're an idiot! Real journalists with actual integrity don't use anonymous sources with zero corroboration! Hacks like O'Donnell do because he's not a real journalist!
But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....
dude, you sure fking love rush limbaugh. no where on this board is he mentioned except for you!!! wow, what do you do with his photo? tell the class.

they didn't want to.

Yeah why go through all the bother of verification when you can just "report"?

After all vast swaths of stupid fucks will still take the story as fact after you've told them that it was based on unsubstantiated nonsense. ;)
You believe Tfump.
LOL, Since when? I haven't believed a word that's come out of Trump's mouth since at least the late 1980's.

Go fuck yourself
Ahh... poor Dave, stuck your foot in your big mouth yet again and now you're all pissed off at those of us that told you your OP story was bullshit from the get go.

Ya Gullible Retard.

The OP story was correct. I said it was being reported & said "if true" in my post.

So far, the story has been retracted due to no verification, not because it was false.

I realize that a stupid fuck like you can't figure it out. So yea, go fuck yourself
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we can't verify it but it's not false. the battlecry of the left.
Hilarious coming from the scumbag propaganda GOP, super duper.But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....

Yeah why go through all the bother of verification when you can just "report"?

After all vast swaths of stupid fucks will still take the story as fact after you've told them that it was based on unsubstantiated nonsense. ;)
You believe Tfump.
LOL, Since when? I haven't believed a word that's come out of Trump's mouth since at least the late 1980's.

Go fuck yourself
Ahh... poor Dave, stuck your foot in your big mouth yet again and now you're all pissed off at those of us that told you your OP story was bullshit from the get go.

Ya Gullible Retard.

The OP story was correct. I said it was being reported & said "if true" in my post.

So far, the story has been retracted due to no verification, not because it was false.

I realize that a stupid fuck like you can't figure it out. So yea, go fuck yourself

Hilarious coming from the scumbag propaganda GOP, super duper.But I'm sure scum propagandist demagogues like Rush Limbaugh and fox primetime and all your garbage websites and institutes have evidence for all the hundreds of ridiculous phony scandals against Democrats. They never retract anyting they never have any evidence and . You people are absolutely ridiculous.and O'Donnell before he said it gave a long explanation that he only had one source but he believed it and it is much like a prediction of what is going to happen. But who cares about facts when you are a brainwashed functional moron....
giphy.gif

dude, you sure fking love rush limbaugh. no where on this board is he mentioned except for you!!! wow, what do you do with his photo? tell the class.
Sure none of you super dupers listen to any right-wing propaganda or Fox noise, all the same thing when you get down to it. And of course the orange clown took over the GOP by simply parroting all the garbage propaganda. Lock her up you people are unbelievable dupes and ignoramuses....

Sure none of you super dupers listen to any right-wing propaganda or Fox noise, all the same thing when you get down to it. And of course the orange clown took over the GOP by simply parroting all the garbage propaganda. Lock her up you people are unbelievable dupes and ignoramuses....
dude, I have no idea what you're arguing?

giphy.gif

You believe Tfump.

Go fuck yourself

Ya Gullible Retard.

giphy.gif
Yep Seth and all the educated people in the world think you are nuts. Nazis are socialists block her up. And the FBI is a giant conspiracy against Trump. Your proof is a few emails between FBI lovers in 2015 when everybody thought Trump was an idiot. Before he took over the brainwashed GOP by simply parroting garbage....

Ya Gullible Retard.

giphy.gif
Yep Seth and all the educated people in the world think you are nuts. Nazis are socialists block her up. And the FBI is a giant conspiracy against Trump. Your proof is a few emails between FBI lovers in 2015 when everybody thought Trump was an idiot. Before he took over the brainwashed GOP by simply parroting garbage....
giphy.gif

LMAO "real journalists" print stories with a single source without verifying? :21::21::21:
When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.
Yeah, right. O'Donnell already had his retraction statement typed up before he spewed these lies.

The liberal fake news are lying scum. They knowingly run false stories they don't even try to hide it anymore.
What part of the deadbeat president sucking russian balls because they cosigned his loans in order to expedite the laundering of their criminal money surprises you?

What part of the story was FAKE escapes you? That egg on your face just got 6 inches thicker.
now maybe you could use the same criteria to go after all the s*** you believe, dumbass.

When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.
Yeah, right. O'Donnell already had his retraction statement typed up before he spewed these lies.

The liberal fake news are lying scum. They knowingly run false stories they don't even try to hide it anymore.
What part of the deadbeat president sucking russian balls because they cosigned his loans in order to expedite the laundering of their criminal money surprises you?

What part of the story was FAKE escapes you? That egg on your face just got 6 inches thicker.
now maybe you could use the same criteria to go after all the s*** you believe, dumbass.
invoking rush's name again, too fking funny.. dude :auiqs.jpg:

invoking rush's name again, too fking funny.. dude :auiqs.jpg:
Rush etc etc and fox primetime at least and all your phony institutes and organizations paid for by greedy idiot billionaires are all the same garbage, brain-washed functional moron. Never any evidence never any retractions and 30% of the United States believes all that crap. Worst thing that has ever happened to American politics. There's so much crap out there that now the only explanation is deep State another joke for everyone in the world but you brain-washed fools.

Forum List

Back