Trump’s Economy: Super Saturday Recorded Highest Sales Of Any Day In U.S. History

Lakhota

Why do you want the economy to collapse? Why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?

Why do you hate the Americans so much is the correct question to ask. Why he loves the democrat party has the same answer.

'It's the economy stupid' ... the Democrats have no chance in hell of defeating Trump with this economy ... and they know it ... especially when they are promising / running on the promise of returning Americans back to 'economic slavery' and dependence on tax payer-funded handouts just to survive ... and Sanders promising to take 70% of the money Americans make.

Lakhota

Why do you want the economy to collapse? Why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?

Funny. Trump has artificially juiced the economy - and the payback will be hell. The massive deregulation and massive tax cuts to the rich are detrimental to the environment and the national debt.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
'It's the economy stupid' ... the Democrats have no chance in hell of defeating Trump with this economy ... and they know it ... especially when they are promising / running on the promise of returning Americans back to 'economic slavery' and dependence on tax payer-funded handouts just to survive ... and Sanders promising to take 70% of the money Americans make.

The average America whose nose isn't stuck up trumps ass doesn't agree with you.

Funny. Trump has artificially juiced the economy - and the payback will be hell. The massive deregulation and massive tax cuts to the rich are detrimental to the environment and the national debt.

We had 8 years of an anemic economy under Obama, during which time you blamed Bush. You never cared how it affected poor and middle-class Americans. Now the economy has improved, which has helped the aforementioned Americans but, rather than being happy about it, you're hoping it all falls apart. So, I'll ask you again. Why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?

If the economy is so good why has increased borrowing? Borrow and Spend....

Trump is just borrowing at increasing rates to fund a tax cut which a large part went to corporates and instead of creating higher paid job they just bought back stack, thus increasing stock prices and giving this picture... GDP hasn't increased that much and even if it did is it above the 5.5% of GDP which borrowing is right now..

Real economics is just a bunch of cherry picked figures...

Where is this Growth from this tax cut and less regulation?

View attachment 296665

Now lets compare that 2% growth of GDP against borrowing

View attachment 296668

Hey we see he borrowed 4.5% up from Obama's 2.5%... So Obama could get the same growth numbers with out the extra 2% borrowing..

---------

Remeber the Trade Deficit he said he was going to 'Fix' (Personally I thought it was BS but Trump said it was important)
View attachment 296666

Also Manafacturing was supposed to go up

View attachment 296667

Went up initially but has been going down all 2018... FAIL

It depends on the loan. When the economy is doing well, home refinances, new building starts and sale increase which is what is happening today. Those types of loans represent the bulk of loans. BTW The U.S. sells it's dept in the form of Treasuries which are loans based on the strength of the American economy.

We had 8 years of an anemic economy under Obama, during which time you blamed Bush. You never cared how it affected poor and middle-class Americans. Now the economy has improved, which has helped the aforementioned Americans but, rather than being happy about it, you're hoping it all falls apart. So, I'll ask you again. Why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?

Every dime that I lost in Baby Bush's stock market was recovered during the Obama admiration, which was pretty significant, since I had lost 45% of my net worth.

But they do. Because trump didn't create the good economy..

Trump improved the economy. If you really want to trash the economy, get a Democrat elected and watch it diminish.

Every dime that I lost in Baby Bush's stock market was recovered during the Obama admiration, which was pretty significant, since I had lost 45% of my net worth.

The economy had no where else to go but up after the housing-market collapse, which came about as a result of out-of-control lending by the government to unqualified borrowers. That's not on Bush. Anyway, your stock portfolio would have been even stronger had Obama been more pro-business and less regulatory and tax-happy.

It's no one's fault but your own for making bad investments. Stop with the victimology already.

The average America whose nose isn't stuck up trumps ass doesn't agree with you.
Too bad stats / facts don't support your OPINION....

:p

But they do. Because trump didn't create the good economy..

He sure isn't trying to destroy it along with the entire nation like you guys.

You could leave to Africa at any moment, it's so much better there than the evil white America. Very black as you like it. No Bad Orange Man to speak about.

Forum List

Back