Trump’s Economy: Super Saturday Recorded Highest Sales Of Any Day In U.S. History

Every dime that I lost in Baby Bush's stock market was recovered during the Obama admiration, which was pretty significant, since I had lost 45% of my net worth.

The economy had no where else to go but up after the housing-market collapse, which came about as a result of out-of-control lending by the government to unqualified borrowers. That's not on Bush. Anyway, your stock portfolio would have been even stronger had Obama been more pro-business and less regulatory and tax-happy.

The Democrats and their Fannie Mae connection through Barney Frank concocted those 'stated income' and 'low income' loans believing the housing market would continue to rise. Stupid fuck Democrats screwed US and then blamed US. Fuck them all.

Every dime that I lost in Baby Bush's stock market was recovered during the Obama admiration, which was pretty significant, since I had lost 45% of my net worth.

The economy had no where else to go but up after the housing-market collapse, which came about as a result of out-of-control lending by the government to unqualified borrowers. That's not on Bush. Anyway, your stock portfolio would have been even stronger had Obama been more pro-business and less regulatory and tax-happy.

the 2008 recession was a direct result of government deregulation of the finance industry by republicans.

The Democrats and their Fannie Mae connection through Barney Frank concocted those 'stated income' and 'low income' loans believing the housing market would continue to rise. Stupid fuck Democrats screwed US and then blamed US. Fuck them all.

..and stupid fuck republicans deregulated the industry allowing the banks to do it.

the 2008 recession was a direct result of government deregulation of the finance industry by republicans.

No, it was a "direct result" of the government financing a shitload of bad loans. And why is the federal government in the business of loaning money to buy homes anyway? More wasteful, fucked up government.

"I am pro-life."
— Officially reversing his position in a CPAC speech in February 2011.
Trump.

Yea, so? Trump is pro-life, you and Obama are pro chopping up babies into little pieces.

Funny. Trump is only pro-Trump. He just sells what the rubes will buy.

Trump is selling historically low unemployment rates and steady growth in people's take home pay. What are Democrats selling?

...and end to his orgy of spending and adding trillions to the national debt...directly opposed to his promise to erase the national debt in 8 years.

..and stupid fuck republicans deregulated the industry allowing the banks to do it.

Why do you support the federal government being in the loan business? Is there anything you don't want the government involved in?

...and end to his orgy of spending and adding trillions to the national debt...directly opposed to his promise to erase the national debt in 8 years.

I'll agree with you that Trump made such promises and that he is surely not keeping that promise. The difference between you and I, however, is that you will not acknowledge that Obama did exactly the same thing, nor will you acknowledge that Nancy and Chuck are also unwilling to cut spending. At the end of the day, you'll give Democrats a pass and then blame Republicans for all of society's ills.

...there is absolutely nothing he can, or will do about abortion?

Who nominates Supreme Court justices?

Who gives a shit. If Roe is overturned, the question goes to the states. Many states have never, and will never outlaw abortion. Even if they did, docs just go back to performing D&C's. if that doesn't work, you can now abort at home with over the counter drugs sold by mail in Europe. Your crusade is over, and lost, pal.

Why do you support the federal government being in the loan business? Is there anything you don't want the government involved in?

the answer to your question is, "2008".

Why are you in the socialized agriculture business, or do you consider farmer bail-outs to be capitalism?

"I am pro-life."
— Officially reversing his position in a CPAC speech in February 2011.
Trump.

Yea, so? Trump is pro-life, you and Obama are pro chopping up babies into little pieces.

Funny. Trump is only pro-Trump. He just sells what the rubes will buy.

Trump is selling historically low unemployment rates and steady growth in people's take home pay. What are Democrats selling?

With all due respect, Vandals...how do you erase a debt that you don't really control? Spending is controlled by the House. Overspending by Congress is both a GOP and Democratic problem.

Forum List

Back