trump's election puts the Bush's out to pasture, I hope

Nah, not all. GHWB and GWB and JB and the rest of the Bush clan are now working with Romney and McCain and the others to destabilize Trump and make Congress triumphant.

Nah, not all. GHWB and GWB and JB and the rest of the Bush clan are now working with Romney and McCain and the others to destabilize Trump and make Congress triumphant.

Oh I am sure they will try and hopefully fall on their collective faces.

Nvm all that. The Bush's were just a tool. Trump is the new tool. He won by convincing America that he could hurt lots of groups of people, and Dubya's old puppetmaster's are salivating right now.

They won't. They will be quite successful.

Time will tell. The sooner the GOP puts the Bush's in the rear view mirror the better. It may not happen, but I hope it does.

I used to cringe when George W. Bush gave a speech. It was clear from the git go that Bush didn't have the gift of gab and he was terrified (as most GOP moderate politicians are) of the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media. It's such a relief when a republican is able to say things like "you can say merry Christmas again" because it's clear that Trump ain't afraid of the media or the thought police and he understands what Americans have been going through under radical democrat and chicken shit republican administrations since Reagan.

They won't. They will be quite successful.
And Trump will never be president....
He won't even be nominated.

I used to cringe when George W. Bush gave a speech. It was clear from the git go that Bush didn't have the gift of gab and he was terrified (as most GOP moderate politicians are) of the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media. It's such a relief when a republican is able to say things like "you can say merry Christmas again" because it's clear that Trump ain't afraid of the media or the thought police and he understands what Americans have been going through under radical democrat and chicken shit republican administrations since Reagan.

Since you seem to be confused;

Democrats - pro-middle class.

Republicans - Against middle class.

You ARE middle class.

You ARE middle class.
Awwww....confused snowflake.....

You ARE middle class.
Awwww....confused snowflake.....

State your case.

Forum List

Back