trump's election puts the Bush's out to pasture, I hope

I used to cringe when George W. Bush gave a speech. It was clear from the git go that Bush didn't have the gift of gab and he was terrified (as most GOP moderate politicians are) of the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media. It's such a relief when a republican is able to say things like "you can say merry Christmas again" because it's clear that Trump ain't afraid of the media or the thought police and he understands what Americans have been going through under radical democrat and chicken shit republican administrations since Reagan.

Since you seem to be confused;

Democrats - pro-middle class.

Republicans - Against middle class.

You ARE middle class.
Democrats-against white people and Christians

Republicans-not against white people and largely pro-Christian.

You ARE a white Christian.

I used to cringe when George W. Bush gave a speech. It was clear from the git go that Bush didn't have the gift of gab and he was terrified (as most GOP moderate politicians are) of the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media. It's such a relief when a republican is able to say things like "you can say merry Christmas again" because it's clear that Trump ain't afraid of the media or the thought police and he understands what Americans have been going through under radical democrat and chicken shit republican administrations since Reagan.

You ARE middle class.
Awwww....confused snowflake.....

State your case.
I was quite clear.....

You ARE middle class.

You are screwy, ptbw.

Agree 100%. Time for the Bush Royal Family to go away. Most Americans don't want their New World Order.

You ARE middle class.

I'm a white, male, agnostic.

You are a white, male supremacist.

You ARE middle class.

I'm a white, male, agnostic.

You are a white, male supremacist.
Democrats still hate you, retard.

I don't know about the Bush's, but he sure ended the Clinton line in politics. (Chelsea won't wver run.)

Forum List

Back