Trump's election to lose

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

In a normal presidential election the debates would be a significant factor. In this election, I think they're a waste of time. Trump sees them as a game changer, with polls showing him behind Joe Biden.

But, the polls do not take into consideration the three major factors that will decide the election.
First and most significant is Russia. Along with James Comey, they were directly responsible for Trump's 2016 election. This time there is no Comey, but the world's number one superpower is a very powerful ally for Trump and is already working hard to get him re-elected.

Second, is Trump's hijacking of the US Postal Service. With a large portion of the vote probably coming from mail in ballots, control of the postal service is a significant advantage. And, if Trump does lose, it will give him plenty of lawsuit fodder.

And, third, if Trump does lose the vote count, he will try his damnedest to get the election into the SCOTUS, where he has numbers in his favor. Chief Justice Roberts will probably be the deciding vote, and he is a Republican.

Trump has a lot going for him in this election.

1596928384090.png

In a normal presidential election the debates would be a significant factor. In this election, I think they're a waste of time. Trump sees them as a game changer, with polls showing him behind Joe Biden.

But, the polls do not take into consideration the three major factors that will decide the election.
First and most significant is Russia. Along with James Comey, they were directly responsible for Trump's 2016 election. This time there is no Comey, but the world's number one superpower is a very powerful ally for Trump and is already working hard to get him re-elected.

Second, is Trump's hijacking of the US Postal Service. With a large portion of the vote probably coming from mail in ballots, control of the postal service is a significant advantage. And, if Trump does lose, it will give him plenty of lawsuit fodder.

And, third, if Trump does lose the vote count, he will try his damnedest to get the election into the SCOTUS, where he has numbers in his favor. Chief Justice Roberts will probably be the deciding vote, and he is a Republican.

First and most significant is Russia.

Russian memes, very strong, DA!

Along with James Comey, they were directly responsible for Trump's 2016 election.

I agree, Comey should have done a better job hiding Hillary's criminality and negligence.

This time there is no Comey, but the world's number one superpower is a very powerful ally for Trump

Russia is a superpower? When did that happen?
They're more like a third rate power with oil fields and nukes.

Its way more simple than that OP:
You can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

They really are THIS STUPID folks.....

"The world's #1 superpower" is fuckin Russia?

I was going to ask this bed wetter if he was dropped on his head immediately after birth, but it appears the doctor actually spiked him like a football. This is serious brain damage we're observing here. These pieces of shit are the reason I encourage liberals to abort their genetic garbage all the way up to the 325th trimester.

There isn't much point in it after 81 years old though.

OP needs to spend a little time outside of the Lib-o-sphere. Stale air and unicorn farts cloud the mind.
I think the jabbering retard is huffing Gumout. There has to be some serious brain damage taking place for someone to say something this stupid.

1596929450518.png

Not really. Everyone but the tRumplings are wise to the Russian thing, the post office will do everything they can to get the ballots there on time, and Roberts dislikes him.

LMFAO!

Does this mean you're against nationwide mail in voting?

I'll wager not.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..and a normal news cycle, or you can vote to continue incompetence and corruption.
Fairly easy choice in my opinion. Biden.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..and a normal news cycle, or you can vote to continue incompetence and corruption.
I'm not voting for Biden just because the MSM refuses to stop throwing this fucking tantrum until they get their way.

I do not give in to threats, especially from petulant children.

I'm not voting for Biden just because the MSM refuses to stop throwing this fucking tantrum until they get their way.

What tantrum? They don't make or determine the news cycle. Trump does that all by his lonesome.
Again, Biden is the clear choice here. And vote out any Republican running (Senate or House).
It's the only way this country gets back to normal.

What tantrum? They don't make or determine the news cycle. Trump does that all by his lonesome.
Again, Biden is the clear choice here. And vote out any Republican running (Senate or House).
It's the only way this country gets back to normal.
The MSM doesn't determine the news cycle?

LMFAO!

Current events just leap eagerly into the lenses of their cameras, unbidden. The flow of politics itself writes the scripts for their shows. BRILLIANT!

There's no producers deciding what to cover and what not to cover. BRILLIANT!

There's no personal bias from the journalists deciding what they research and how they present it. BRILLIANT!

Everything that you see in the news publications that I agree with is AN INEVITABLE RESULT OF REALITY BEING TRANSMITTED TO YOU UNFILTERED AND RAW! Bias only effects the news cycles of the channels that I don't like!

You're either ignorant as shit, or as full of shit as the people you defend with this drivel.

1. The police are Trump supporters
2. You can't fix the "fake news" MSM unless you watch FXN.
3. Incompetence and corruption was the Obama/Biden administration. Do you remember the "train-wreck" the rollout of Obamacare was? The fucking web site didn't work. That was total incompetence.
Spying on the opposition, falsifying evidence on FISA warrants, extorting the Ukraine to fire a prosecutor while Hunter Biden got an unearned $83,000 a month from Burisma, the company the prosecutor was investigating? That is corruption.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..
Jack, you still boiling that shit down? Watch you don't set your house on fire! Can't get any simpler that police or criminals. That sums up and defines the whole year of 2020.

AS to that myth of yours about "reason and common sense," good luck with that. Might want to get someone else who has a little experience with it.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..
Jack, you still boiling that shit down? Watch you don't set your house on fire! Can't get any simpler that police or criminals. That sums up and defines the whole year of 2020.

AS to that myth of yours about "reason and common sense," good luck with that. Might want to get someone else who has a little experience with it.

Sure, Freaky, and the 160K+ dead, 5 million infections and rising, and 11% unemployment mean nothing in the context of summing up 2020? :)
No one put down the gauntlet of cops vs criminals. It was brought to this point by the murder of unarmed black men and women by police officers.
What your seeing is just a reckoning. Cooler heads will prevail. Police will not be disbanded, or even unfunded to a large extent. Police reforms will be
put into place and life will go on.

Forum List

Back