Trump's first executive orders...Not what Sean Spicer discussed at his first press conference

Both were seen coming, so why did Spicer yell at the audience yesterday instead of taling about the EOs?

Did the President see fit to have Sean Spicer discuss in detail either of those things? Nope.

Why was this implemented on his first day in office? Were there not any "more serious" executive orders he could have repealed, instead of a seemingly, denying and disparaging the poor; when the rich can get bailed out and keep their multimillion dollar bonuses on means tested, corporate welfare.

Last edited:
a WHOLE 5 hunerd Dollars a Year . Heck if that amount puts them in dire financial circumstances they are probably better off renting eh ?? And GOOD for removal of the unAmerican mandate . Now beggars for obamacare are outa luck eh 'sur' jake and Xelor ??

Last edited:
Trump's first executive orders...
I bet the idiot doesn't even know what the fuck he is signing, because he doesn't have the attention span to read what priebus is putting in front of him to sign.

trump: reince, shouldn't I read what I am signing first?

reince: no mister president, you don't have the attention span to read through all of this, and even if you did, you wouldn't be able to understand it anyway.

i hate the unAmerican mandate so if that is truly gone everything is cool sur jake !!

So Obama promised to stop off-shoring and bring jobs back (sound familiar, Liberal assholes?) and instead, "attempts" to lower mortgage rates.
I'll take the better paying job over the rate cut.

If they can't get some half assed decent reporting no matter what they do it will be the end of civilization as we know it. Like they did with Reagan and Bush. Trump wants tax cuts too so that may more than offset the $500 (assuming it's true).

i hate the unAmerican mandate so if that is truly gone everything is cool sur jake !!

The point of this thread isn't whether you or I or anyone else likes the content of the first two executive orders. The point is that the President didn't see fit to have his press secretary specifically discuss them and their impact at the very first press briefing the Trump Administration held.

a WHOLE 5 hunerd Dollars a Year . Heck if that amount puts them in dire financial circumstances they are probably better off renting eh ?? And GOOD for removal of the unAmerican mandate . Now beggars for obamacare are outa kuck eh 'sur' jake and Xelor ??

Labor's Right to Work in Right to Work States was never even a glimpse on Mr. Trump's , even horizon.

Labor should either, have a Right to Work, or be compensation with unemployment compensation.

a WHOLE 5 hunerd Dollars a Year . Heck if that amount puts them in dire financial circumstances they are probably better off renting eh ?? And GOOD for removal of the unAmerican mandate . Now beggars for obamacare are outa kuck eh 'sur' jake and Xelor ??

What? Are you truly as fucking stupid as the comment above suggests you are?
  1. It's neither yours or my place to declare or conditionalize the financial situation one need be in to be annoyed or indifferent about, or be in "dire financial straits" over.
  2. The fact of the matter is that home buyers two days ago would have paid $29 less for their FHA mortgages than they will today and going forward.
And no, idiot, in most parts of the U.S., one is not better off -- short term or long term -- renting instead of buying their housing. That you made that asinine comment isn't stupid; it's just blatantly ignorant of the facts. Bye. I have no more time for you.

The point of this thread isn't whether you or I or anyone else likes the content of the first two executive orders. The point is that the President didn't see fit to have his press secretary specifically discuss them and their impact at the very first press briefing the Trump Administration held.
There was no press briefing. That's why you are confused.

I bet the idiot doesn't even know what the fuck he is signing

I don't know if he knows or not. I just know he signed them and what be the impact of his doing so. That whether he knows the impact is something one might wonder is one of the problems with the opening acts of the Trump presidency.

Trump's first executive orders...
I bet the idiot doesn't even know what the fuck he is signing, because he doesn't have the attention span to read what priebus is putting in front of him to sign.

trump: reince, shouldn't I read what I am signing first?

reince: no mister president, you don't have the attention span to read through all of this, and even if you did, you wouldn't be able to understand it anyway.
Yeah, why would a real estate mogul know anything about mortgage insurance? :rolleyes-41:

Some of you just can't be taken seriously any longer.

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------- ok with me as i fully expected him to get rid of the unAmerican mandate . If its true that that 'mandate' is gone then its a nice and very quickly done early present to me Xelor !!

The fact of the matter is that home buyers two days ago would have paid $29 less for their FHA mortgages than they will today and going forward.
Obama's cut wasn't to go into effect until the 27th of January. Factually speaking.

1. It's neither yours or my place to declare or conditionalize the financial situation one need be in to be annoyed or indifferent about, or be in "dire financial straits" over.
  2. The fact of the matter is that home buyers two days ago would have paid $29 less for their FHA mortgages than they will today and going forward.
And no, idiot, in most parts of the U.S., one is not better off -- short term or long term -- renting instead of buying their housing. That you made that asinine comment isn't stupid; it's just blatantly ignorant of the facts. Bye. I have no more time for you.
------------------------------------------------------------- if they can't afford the house and associated costs they oughta be renting Xelor !!

------------------------------------------------- if they don't have the money to buy a house with all its costs then renting a house or apartment is acceptable . I mean , some people will NEVER own a house because they can't afford it Xelor !!

Forum List

Back