Trump's first executive orders...Not what Sean Spicer discussed at his first press conference

I bet the idiot doesn't even know what the fuck he is signing

I don't know if he knows or not. I just know he signed them and what be the impact of his doing so. That whether he knows the impact is something one might wonder is one of the problems with the opening acts of the Trump presidency.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ hope that you guys keep thinking that Trump is stupid as that kinda thinking makes it easier for him to surprise you guys Xelor . Heck , the Trump worked to defeat you guys and then impale you so of course the Trump understands the impact of what he is doing 'sur' jake and Xelor .

a WHOLE 5 hunerd Dollars a Year . Heck if that amount puts them in dire financial circumstances they are probably better off renting eh ?? And GOOD for removal of the unAmerican mandate . Now beggars for obamacare are outa kuck eh 'sur' jake and Xelor ??

What? Are you truly as fucking stupid as the comment above suggests you are?
  1. It's neither yours or my place to declare or conditionalize the financial situation one need be in to be annoyed or indifferent about, or be in "dire financial straits" over.
  2. The fact of the matter is that home buyers two days ago would have paid $29 less for their FHA mortgages than they will today and going forward.
And no, idiot, in most parts of the U.S., one is not better off -- short term or long term -- renting instead of buying their housing. That you made that asinine comment isn't stupid; it's just blatantly ignorant of the facts. Bye. I have no more time for you.
------------------------------------------------- if they don't have the money to buy a house with all its costs then renting a house or apartment is acceptable . I mean , some people will NEVER own a house because they can't afford it Xelor !!
Lowering the cost of the monthly payment makes purchasing a house affordable for many people pismoe! Why would you deny them the American dream?

a WHOLE 5 hunerd Dollars a Year . Heck if that amount puts them in dire financial circumstances they are probably better off renting eh ?? And GOOD for removal of the unAmerican mandate . Now beggars for obamacare are outa kuck eh 'sur' jake and Xelor ??

1. It's neither yours or my place to declare or conditionalize the financial situation one need be in to be annoyed or indifferent about, or be in "dire financial straits" over.
  2. The fact of the matter is that home buyers two days ago would have paid $29 less for their FHA mortgages than they will today and going forward.
And no, idiot, in most parts of the U.S., one is not better off -- short term or long term -- renting instead of buying their housing. That you made that asinine comment isn't stupid; it's just blatantly ignorant of the facts. Bye. I have no more time for you.
------------------------------------------------- if they don't have the money to buy a house with all its costs then renting a house or apartment is acceptable . I mean , some people will NEVER own a house because they can't afford it Xelor !!
Lowering the cost of the monthly payment makes purchasing a house affordable for many people pismoe! Why would you deny them the American dream?
------------------------------------------------ my Grandparents on both sides never owned a house , they rented till they died . I don't consider home ownership to be the American Dream and i see that little phase to be BS used by politicians Tehon . My parents owned 2 or 3 homes but their parents did not . ------------- its just life and its the way that things go Tehon !!

Why the hell didn't Obama cut the home mortgage interest rate 8 or 6 or 4 years ago or six months ago? The short answer is that it's part of Hussein's land mine strategy to give stupid low information lefties a phony issue.

It wasn't just about $500 a year. It also lowered the % rate for a down payment. Which could be helpful for first time home buyers.

if I understand your comment in your post #27 , I say that its probably time for a REALISTIC down payment rather than giving big loans for homes on a small down payment OldLady .

------------------------------------------------ my Grandparents on both sides never owned a house , they rented till they died . I don't consider home ownership to be the American Dream and i see that little phase to be BS used by politicians Tehon . My parents owned 2 or 3 homes but their parents did not . ------------- its just life and its the way that things go Tehon !!
What reason do you use to justify the mortgage insurance premiums current rate?

I mean , weren't SMALL down payment part of the reason for the housing market collapse 18 - 20 [or so] years ago ?? I remember talk about how a husband and wife both working a low paying service job could get big loans for expensive homes and then couldn't pay after awhile so many just walked away OldLady ,

-------------------------------------------------------- I don't know , don't care as it doesn't affect me so I have no interest and no info plus I could not care less Tehon .

-------------------------------------------------------- I don't know , don't care as it doesn't affect me so I have no interest and no info plus I could not care less Tehon .
Then STFU pismoe!!!! No wonder you supported Trump you narcissistic fuck.

------------------------------------------------- mostly I supported Trump because of guns , the supreme court , judges , federal judges , the Wall , muslims , immigration , rebuilding USA military , Islamic state / isis and guns plus guns plus other issues . I think that Trump is good on these issues and is at least better than 'illary' Obama . And then , I just loved killing hilarys dream of being president plus giving mrobama a losing legacy Tehon !! --- Hussein couldn't get Hilary elected [chuckle]

------------------------------------------------- mostly I supported Trump because of guns , the supreme court , judges , federal judges , the Wall , muslims , immigration , rebuilding USA military , Islamic state / isis and guns plus guns plus other issues . I think that Trump is good on these issues and is at least better than 'illary' Obama . And then , I just loved killing hilarys dream of being president plus giving mrobama a losing legacy Tehon !! --- Hussein couldn't get Hilary elected [chuckle]
So making housing less affordable is just a bonus for you! You're a lucky guy pismoe!

So making housing less affordable is just a bonus for you! You're a lucky guy pismoe!
------------------------------------------------ whats the deal here , other peoples housing is none of my business . I'm not a bank and if I was a bank I would help people out if ' I ' could help while making a profit . I take care of myself for about 52 years as far as housing and everything else and that's not good enough .

$29 dollars X 12 months = $348 dollars a year, not $500 dollars. Is there a reason for this inaccuracy?.

The $500/year figure comes from here. I couldn't find in the USA Today's linked content the specific calculations that lead to the $500/year figure. One would rationally infer that insofar as the $29/month sum pertains to a $200K mortgage, higher mortgage amounts result in higher costs to buyers. (Remember that the compound interest function is nonlinear.) That inference is borne out by the fact that according to the National Association of Realtors, the national average for a home loan is $222,261. Thus I suspect the ~$10/month variance is a reflection of that.

I mean , weren't SMALL down payment part of the reason for the housing market collapse 18 - 20 [or so] years ago ?? I remember talk about how a husband and wife both working a low paying service job could get big loans for expensive homes and then couldn't pay after awhile so many just walked away OldLady ,

Small down payments were only a part of the mortgage collapse in 07/08. Banks weren't requiring verification of income, income to debt ratios, credit ratings or payment histories either. Not to mention the home values were being over inflated.
On the other side of that same coin......they were offering low interest & payments for the first couple of years, but many people weren't paying attention to realize their payments would then increase because the interest nearly doubled or tripled under the Adjustable Rate Mortgage they had signed previously.
People thought they were buying into a $500,000 home that would double in value within a short time, all the while they were paying minimal payments under the 'introductory' rate.....in the hopes of selling within a year or two & doubling their pocket money.....Only problem was their home wasn't worth that much and their payment increased..........then everyone hit the foreclosure cycle on the other end of that

Forum List

Back