Trumps first year jobs record was strong....but not as strong as Obama's

Lets just face facts

It is hard for Fat Donnie to match up against the Great Obama
Good democrat! In the face of facts keep denying the obvious.

I provided the facts

Fat Donnie is not as good as The Great Obama
No you showed distorted propaganda that supported your case. I destroyed it with the REAL facts. You can scroll back and read them if you like. I even provided a link.

The Great Obama created more jobs last year than Fat Donnie did

Fat Donnie promised to be the jobs president and he can't even beat the Great Obama
Keep repeating your debunked mantra....no wonder so many are democrats...its so easy to be dumb...
1.Get fed lie by media or liberal politician
2.Repeat lie to others
3.Get called out on lie
4.Just keep repeating same stupid lie over and over and over.

thats why they keep instead of looking at evidence of his failues as in those two posts of mine with videos they cant debunk,they wont wtach them cause they know they get owned when they watch them and none of their links counter any of the facts ion those videos.HEE HEE.

You know, considering that Trump hasn't passed any major legislation that will affect the economy until late December, I'd say that most of his numbers over the first year are because of the momentum from Obama's term.

If you want to really see how Trump's plans are going to effect the economy, wait until the end of 2018, because that will be the first year of his actual policies.

All Trump has done this year is yell about how great he is and that he had nothing to do with Russia.

And oh yeah.....................Obamacare is still in effect. Where's that repeal and replace?
Come on biker. Even that kind of sevile brown-nosing for Obama cannot explain why the economy has skyrocketted since Trump was elected.

There is little doubt that a wind of fresh air has blown in on Americaa's economy after the yoke of Obamin policies were removed, or even it's expectation.

Like I said, I'm going to wait until the end of 2018, when we see actual tangible proof one way or the other concerning Trump's tax policies. Trump hasn't really done anything to effect the economy one way or the other. All he has done is talk about how he's going to bring jobs back, but his track record is kinda sketchy on that. Remember Carrier? They still moved over half of their jobs out of country. Trump said he saved them all but he didn't.

And yeah, this link is from FOX News, a site you conservatives appear to trust.

Final round of layoffs planned at Carrier plant Trump promised to save

Carrier Corp., the HVAC manufacturer that had planned to move its operations to Mexico before President Trump staged a much-heralded intervention, is gearing up for a final round of layoffs.

Less than four months after it laid off nearly 340 employees at its Indianapolis factory, Carrier said Tuesday that 215 employees will be terminated on Jan. 11.

The company originally had planned those layoffs for late December, but delayed the move until January. The number of layoffs is slightly lower than the 275 employees who initially would have been impacted – the company said fewer workers were affected because of voluntary attrition.

Employees at the Indianapolis plant reportedly do not feel they have job security.

"They just don't have any faith in this plant staying in Indianapolis," Robert James, the president of a union that represents plant workers, told The Indianapolis Star.

Shortly after Trump’s election, Carrier announced that it had reached a deal with the then president-elect to keep approximately 1,070 jobs in Indianapolis for 10 years in exchange for up to $7 million in various incentives.

The highly publicized deal, which protected about 730 manufacturing jobs, abruptly reversed the plan Carrier announced in February 2016 to move its factory to Mexico and eliminate nearly 1,400 jobs.

Although Carrier employees appeared elated in widely circulated photographs after Trump struck the deal with the company, the mood in Indianapolis has apparently soured as layoffs continue.

“Trump came in there to the factory last December and blew smoke up our a---s,” Brenda Darlene Battle, a longtime Carrier employee, told The New Yorker. “He wasn’t gonna save those jobs.”

Are they still there?

Read the article I posted. Half of the jobs left, and the remaining employees don't feel like they have any job security because they are scared Carrier is going to leave.

Poor little rightwinger, still got your tongue stuck up obama's ass... :eusa_snooty:

It appears patriotic Americans were glad to opt out of the Obama/Hillary (kill the middle class) years.

View attachment 169842

If you Trumptards would remove your tongues from Donald's ass long enough to wash your mouths out with coffee and a few actual facts, you'd know damn well that Republican policies (tax scam for Paris Hilton in particular) have done NOTHING for the middle class.

What did Obama do?
On the economic front:

you kind of lost your credibility there with point number two there saying it ended the recession.NONE of this garbage here counters either of my posts of pesky facts that Obama betrayed americans in the economy in posts # 47

and post# 58 that you wont look at.:lmao::haha::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

You know, considering that Trump hasn't passed any major legislation that will affect the economy until late December, I'd say that most of his numbers over the first year are because of the momentum from Obama's term.

If you want to really see how Trump's plans are going to effect the economy, wait until the end of 2018, because that will be the first year of his actual policies.

All Trump has done this year is yell about how great he is and that he had nothing to do with Russia.

And oh yeah.....................Obamacare is still in effect. Where's that repeal and replace?
Come on biker. Even that kind of sevile brown-nosing for Obama cannot explain why the economy has skyrocketted since Trump was elected.

There is little doubt that a wind of fresh air has blown in on Americaa's economy after the yoke of Obamin policies were removed, or even it's expectation.

Like I said, I'm going to wait until the end of 2018, when we see actual tangible proof one way or the other concerning Trump's tax policies. Trump hasn't really done anything to effect the economy one way or the other.

Of course he did we went from a anti business president to a pro business president..

He killed Obama's EPA regulations

What delusional world do you live in that more regulations =more growth ?

Janet yellen and quantitative easing you tard...do you even know what that is?

Obama gave rise to the ISIS you ignoramus by pulling out of IRAQ how stupid are you?

Health care expansion slowed down the recovery..god are you that stupid?
Yes but I don't know if are giving her credit or blame.

I was talking purely about economics.

Got a link that shows health care expansion slowed down the recovery?

Poor little rightwinger, still got your tongue stuck up obama's ass... :eusa_snooty:

It appears patriotic Americans were glad to opt out of the Obama/Hillary (kill the middle class) years.

View attachment 169842

If you Trumptards would remove your tongues from Donald's ass long enough to wash your mouths out with coffee and a few actual facts, you'd know damn well that Republican policies (tax scam for Paris Hilton in particular) have done NOTHING for the middle class.

A hundred bucks a month for 10 years doesn't do anything that's

$12,000 bucks

Except that more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump. Or do you get to decide who is a patriot?

The liberal freeloading and illegal votes don't count in a patriotic America, move to France or Nazi-land, you'll be be much happier as a dependant dupe of government... :wink_2:

Obama gave rise to the ISIS you ignoramus by pulling out of IRAQ how stupid are you?

So know you going to play ignorant ?

Did you watch la fans videos?

Obama care was signed into law 2010 it took two years to get to the supreme court..

Two years of business uncertainties, no investment 's no building new stores no hiring of people, just part time and more temporary jobs..

What the hell are you talking about? unemployment January 2009 was 7.8% in January 2010 it was 9.8%

We are talking about Crooked Donnie this year compared to The Great Obama a year ago

Try to keep up
A thread about the idiot Trump wouldn't be complete without a red herring fallacy from some rightwing nitwit.

What kind of moron are you?

people-often-ask-me-what-is-the-best-way-to-26388127.png

oh and the great stimulas package the media fails to mention only benefitted the corporations?:haha:
I guess you don't like the Trump tax plan either?

So you liked Obama's almost trillion dollar stimulus and you got $400 bucks and he kicked the rest of the money to Detroit for political pay back?
I like it a lot more than I do Trump's tax plan. At least a stimulus was needed then, it is not needed now. Trump is gambling with my money

I like it a lot more than I do Trump's tax plan. At least a stimulus was needed then, it is not needed now. Trump is gambling with my money

Worse? He's adding 1.5 trillion to the deficit. We've never "grown" our way out of a deficit spending except on infrastructure and maybe the auto bailout.
We're at near full employment and guess what Paul Ryan and his buddies will do next?
If you said whack the crap out of Medicare & SS to pay for their ginormous giveaway to corporations, hedge fund managers and the top 1% .. you win!

Obama care was signed into law 2010 it took two years to get to the supreme court..

Two years of business uncertainties, no investment 's no building new stores no hiring of people, just part time and more temporary jobs..
As bad as Obama was the economy made a pretty good recovery. Success has a thousand fathers... We'll see if Trump has guessed right or is a puppet of the establishment GOP.

oh and the great stimulas package the media fails to mention only benefitted the corporations?:haha:
I guess you don't like the Trump tax plan either?

So you liked Obama's almost trillion dollar stimulus and you got $400 bucks and he kicked the rest of the money to Detroit for political pay back?

Why? What did the almost trillion dollar stimulus do?

Let me guess it saved your GM pension fund?

The liberal freeloading and illegal votes don't count in a patriotic America, move to France or Nazi-land, you'll be be much happier as a dependant dupe of government... :wink_2:
no thanks, I'm happy to live a country where you don't get to decide who's in and who's out

As bad as Obama was the economy made a pretty good recovery. Success has a thousand fathers... We'll see if Trump has guessed right or is a puppet of the establishment GOP.

It did it inspire of obama trying to screw it up.

The damn republicans stopped him with the sequester and latter Obama tried to take credit for it.

Forum List

Back