Trumps first year jobs record was strong....but not as strong as Obama's

What did Obama do?
On the economic front:

What policies?

Again what policies?
Are you being intentionally dense?

Stimulus spending, health care expansion, stabilizing financial markets, saving US industry, ending most oversea deployments.

Is that clearer?

health care as in obamacare that everyone who does not worship obama knows is a betrayel to americans THAT healthcare?

oh and the great stimulas package the media fails to mention only benefitted the corporations?:haha:

download (19).jpeg

From your link so Obama spent almost a trillion dollars to give us a lousy $400 bucks and cute street signs and fucking trees?

. Rescued the Economy
Signed the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid the most severe downturn since the Great Depression. As of October 2016, the economy had added 15.5 million new jobs since early 2010 and set a record with seventy-three straight months of private-sector job growth. The unemployment rate, which hit a sustained peak of about 10 percent in 2009, has dropped to 4.6 percent as of November

View attachment 169841

You do know it was a fucking joke right?

download (19).jpeg

You know, considering that Trump hasn't passed any major legislation that will affect the economy until late December, I'd say that most of his numbers over the first year are because of the momentum from Obama's term.

If you want to really see how Trump's plans are going to effect the economy, wait until the end of 2018, because that will be the first year of his actual policies.

All Trump has done this year is yell about how great he is and that he had nothing to do with Russia.

And oh yeah.....................Obamacare is still in effect. Where's that repeal and replace?
The fascist mandate was ripped out aka the heart of Obamacare. Oh and go look at the things I posted Obama managed to KILL over 1 million manufacturing jobs in 1 year President Trump managed to add almost 200k in one year....imagine what we can do in 8 years!

you just OWNED him as he always gets owned in EVERY debate same as wrongwinger.:lmao:

From your link so Obama spent almost a trillion dollars to give us a lousy $400 bucks and cute street signs and fucking trees?

Yeah, holding yer hand didn't do a whole lot of good did it? The stimulus gave a major assist in saving the economy, but it was fraught with markups and pork for pet Republican projects in order to pass. In the end, not nearly enough of it went toward infrastructure. The Republican infrastructure plan (assuming successful and that's a big IF) will be loads worse.

For me, a YUUUGE Obama accomplishment was bailing out the auto industry (which Bush actually started). That saved 1.5 MILLION jobs.
Auto bailout saved 1.5 million U.S. jobs -study

View attachment 169843

. Rescued the Economy
Signed the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid the most severe downturn since the Great Depression. As of October 2016, the economy had added 15.5 million new jobs since early 2010 and set a record with seventy-three straight months of private-sector job growth. The unemployment rate, which hit a sustained peak of about 10 percent in 2009, has dropped to 4.6 percent as of November

View attachment 169841

You do know it was a fucking joke right?
you do know it was a fucking joke right?

View attachment 169843
:udaman:

Lets just face facts

It is hard for Fat Donnie to match up against the Great Obama
Good democrat! In the face of facts keep denying the obvious.

I provided the facts

Fat Donnie is not as good as The Great Obama
No you showed distorted propaganda that supported your case. I destroyed it with the REAL facts. You can scroll back and read them if you like. I even provided a link.

The Great Obama created more jobs last year than Fat Donnie did

Fat Donnie promised to be the jobs president and he can't even beat the Great Obama

Poor little rightwinger, still got your tongue stuck up obama's ass... :eusa_snooty:

It appears patriotic Americans were glad to opt out of the Obama/Hillary (kill the middle class) years.

3141-trump-counties.png

You know, considering that Trump hasn't passed any major legislation that will affect the economy until late December, I'd say that most of his numbers over the first year are because of the momentum from Obama's term.

If you want to really see how Trump's plans are going to effect the economy, wait until the end of 2018, because that will be the first year of his actual policies.

All Trump has done this year is yell about how great he is and that he had nothing to do with Russia.

And oh yeah.....................Obamacare is still in effect. Where's that repeal and replace?
Come on biker. Even that kind of sevile brown-nosing for Obama cannot explain why the economy has skyrocketted since Trump was elected.

There is little doubt that a wind of fresh air has blown in on Americaa's economy after the yoke of Obamin policies were removed, or even it's expectation.

Lets just face facts

It is hard for Fat Donnie to match up against the Great Obama
Good democrat! In the face of facts keep denying the obvious.

I provided the facts

Fat Donnie is not as good as The Great Obama
No you showed distorted propaganda that supported your case. I destroyed it with the REAL facts. You can scroll back and read them if you like. I even provided a link.

The Great Obama created more jobs last year than Fat Donnie did

Fat Donnie promised to be the jobs president and he can't even beat the Great Obama

Poor little rightwinger, still got your tongue stuck up obama's ass... :eusa_snooty:

It appears patriotic Americans were glad to opt out of the Obama/Hillary (kill the middle class) years.

View attachment 169842

COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.:up: he is whinig in butthurt as always everyday here.:D

What did Obama do?
On the economic front:

What policies?

Again what policies?

Stimulus spending, health care expansion, stabilizing financial markets, saving US industry, ending most oversea deployments.

Is that clearer?

Janet yellen and quantitative easing you tard...do you even know what that is?

Obama gave rise to the ISIS you ignoramus by pulling out of IRAQ how stupid are you?

Health care expansion slowed down the recovery..god are you that stupid?

Last edited:
Every day of the Trump administration, makes former President Obama's tenure look that much better.

here is a kleenex to wipe the shit off your face with in embarrassment you black dude:lmao::haha:

Obama got your ass out of a huge mess... we were so close to a major depression 8 years ago....

Obama ran on Trump's platform and reneged on almost everything.
Thank for admitting you didn't follow Obama's campaigns.
Unfortunately for you, I did.

Correction he ran on Bush Jr campaign...

He ran on Infrastructure, safeguarding the border, and Business Visas and bearing down on off-shoring.
So much for those promises.
But he did have a D next to his name so it's all good.

What did Obama do?
On the economic front:

What policies?

Again what policies?

Is that clearer?

Janet yelled and quantitative easing you tard...do you even know what that is?

Obama gave rise to the ISIS you ignoramus by pulling out of IRAQ how stupid are you?

Yellen, not Yelled.

Yeah, holding yer hand didn't do a whole lot of good did it? The stimulus gave a major assist in saving the economy, but it was fraught with markups and pork for pet Republican projects in order to pass. In the end, not nearly enough of it went toward infrastructure. The Republican infrastructure plan (assuming successful and that's a big IF) will be loads worse.

For me, a YUUUGE Obama accomplishment was bailing out the auto industry (which Bush actually started). That saved 1.5 MILLION jobs.
Auto bailout saved 1.5 million U.S. jobs -study

Post # 47 of mine here on this page counters all that

as does post 58 here of mine as well.LOL

Come on biker. Even that kind of sevile brown-nosing for Obama cannot explain why the economy has skyrocketted since Trump was elected.

There is little doubt that a wind of fresh air has blown in on Americaa's economy after the yoke of Obamin policies were removed, or even it's expectation.

Like I said, I'm going to wait until the end of 2018, when we see actual tangible proof one way or the other concerning Trump's tax policies. Trump hasn't really done anything to effect the economy one way or the other. All he has done is talk about how he's going to bring jobs back, but his track record is kinda sketchy on that. Remember Carrier? They still moved over half of their jobs out of country. Trump said he saved them all but he didn't.

And yeah, this link is from FOX News, a site you conservatives appear to trust.

Final round of layoffs planned at Carrier plant Trump promised to save

Carrier Corp., the HVAC manufacturer that had planned to move its operations to Mexico before President Trump staged a much-heralded intervention, is gearing up for a final round of layoffs.

Less than four months after it laid off nearly 340 employees at its Indianapolis factory, Carrier said Tuesday that 215 employees will be terminated on Jan. 11.

The company originally had planned those layoffs for late December, but delayed the move until January. The number of layoffs is slightly lower than the 275 employees who initially would have been impacted – the company said fewer workers were affected because of voluntary attrition.

Employees at the Indianapolis plant reportedly do not feel they have job security.

"They just don't have any faith in this plant staying in Indianapolis," Robert James, the president of a union that represents plant workers, told The Indianapolis Star.

Shortly after Trump’s election, Carrier announced that it had reached a deal with the then president-elect to keep approximately 1,070 jobs in Indianapolis for 10 years in exchange for up to $7 million in various incentives.

The highly publicized deal, which protected about 730 manufacturing jobs, abruptly reversed the plan Carrier announced in February 2016 to move its factory to Mexico and eliminate nearly 1,400 jobs.

Although Carrier employees appeared elated in widely circulated photographs after Trump struck the deal with the company, the mood in Indianapolis has apparently soured as layoffs continue.

“Trump came in there to the factory last December and blew smoke up our a---s,” Brenda Darlene Battle, a longtime Carrier employee, told The New Yorker. “He wasn’t gonna save those jobs.”

What did Obama do?
On the economic front:

What policies?

Again what policies?

Is that clearer?

Janet yelled and quantitative easing you tard...do you even know what that is?

Yellen, not Yelled.

Spell check..and in a bad mood

Like I said, I'm going to wait until the end of 2018, when we see actual tangible proof one way or the other concerning Trump's tax policies. Trump hasn't really done anything to effect the economy one way or the other. All he has done is talk about how he's going to bring jobs back, but his track record is kinda sketchy on that. Remember Carrier? They still moved over half of their jobs out of country. Trump said he saved them all but he didn't.

Carrier Corp., the HVAC manufacturer that had planned to move its operations to Mexico before President Trump staged a much-heralded intervention, is gearing up for a final round of layoffs.

Less than four months after it laid off nearly 340 employees at its Indianapolis factory, Carrier said Tuesday that 215 employees will be terminated on Jan. 11.

The company originally had planned those layoffs for late December, but delayed the move until January. The number of layoffs is slightly lower than the 275 employees who initially would have been impacted – the company said fewer workers were affected because of voluntary attrition.

Employees at the Indianapolis plant reportedly do not feel they have job security.

"They just don't have any faith in this plant staying in Indianapolis," Robert James, the president of a union that represents plant workers, told The Indianapolis Star.

Shortly after Trump’s election, Carrier announced that it had reached a deal with the then president-elect to keep approximately 1,070 jobs in Indianapolis for 10 years in exchange for up to $7 million in various incentives.

The highly publicized deal, which protected about 730 manufacturing jobs, abruptly reversed the plan Carrier announced in February 2016 to move its factory to Mexico and eliminate nearly 1,400 jobs.

Although Carrier employees appeared elated in widely circulated photographs after Trump struck the deal with the company, the mood in Indianapolis has apparently soured as layoffs continue.

“Trump came in there to the factory last December and blew smoke up our a---s,” Brenda Darlene Battle, a longtime Carrier employee, told The New Yorker. “He wasn’t gonna save those jobs.”

Are they still there?

When did you get so puny? During your illustrious naval career when you were scared to go to the USO? Trump has been in charge for a year and the economy has rarely been better.

Suck it up buttercup.

Forum List

Back