Trumps first year jobs record was strong....but not as strong as Obama's

What did Obama do?
On the economic front:

What did Obama do?
On the economic front:

What policies?

Again what policies?

Every day of the Trump administration, makes former President Obama's tenure look that much better.

here is a kleenex to wipe the shit off your face with in embarrassment you black dude:lmao::haha:

Obama got your ass out of a huge mess... we were so close to a major depression 8 years ago....

Obama ran on Trump's platform and reneged on almost everything.
Thank for admitting you didn't follow Obama's campaigns.
Unfortunately for you, I did.

Every day of the Trump administration, makes former President Obama's tenure look that much better.

here is a kleenex to wipe the shit off your face with in embarrassment you black dude:lmao::haha:

Obama got your ass out of a huge mess... we were so close to a major depression 8 years ago....

Obama ran on Trump's platform and reneged on almost everything.
Thank for admitting you didn't follow Obama's campaigns.
Unfortunately for you, I did.

Correction he ran on Bush Jr campaign...

Lets just face facts

It is hard for Fat Donnie to match up against the Great Obama
Good democrat! In the face of facts keep denying the obvious.

I provided the facts

Fat Donnie is not as good as The Great Obama
No you showed distorted propaganda that supported your case. I destroyed it with the REAL facts. You can scroll back and read them if you like. I even provided a link.

The Great Obama created more jobs last year than Fat Donnie did

Fat Donnie promised to be the jobs president and he can't even beat the Great Obama

Lets just face facts

I provided the facts

No you showed distorted propaganda that supported your case. I destroyed it with the REAL facts. You can scroll back and read them if you like. I even provided a link.

Fat Donnie promised to be the jobs president and he can't even beat the Great Obama

How did he do it moron tell us and be specific

Under President Trump we ADDED 184,000 manufacturing jobs under President Obama we LOST 1,086,000 manufacturing jobs

Under President Trump Fed Gov jobs DECLINED under Obama they went up aka more government leaches under Obama

I can go on and on but why bother!

You lie an awful lot - But damn if ya ain't a funny lil fuker :D

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

xBushObamaJobs.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TZqNTQat3O.jpg

Lets just face facts

I provided the facts

which is the norm for him of course.LOl.

Trump's first-year jobs record was strong. Just not as strong as Obama's last year

Trump wasn't in office yet when the Labor Department collected the data used in January 2017 jobs report, so for the sake of comparison it makes sense to exclude the first month of the year. But in the remaining 11 monthly jobs reports, employers added 1.84 million jobs, according to the December jobs report released Friday. That compares to 2.09 million jobs added in Obama's last 11 months in office.

Even if you just look at full-year numbers, the 2.06 million jobs added in 2017 falls short of the 2.24 million jobs created in 2016, Obama's last full year in office.

What's the deal?

We elected the greatest businessman in history and he can't even beat the numbers of a Community Organizer?

Trump promised to be the greatest jobs creator ever and he can't even match Obama

reality doesn't sit well with lying trumptards.

he also closed with a bad month.... the kind that would have made the orange loon start tweeting nasty stuff about president Obama.
:cuckoo:

poor delusional dolt. :cuckoo:

What did Obama do?

expand what Bush got started wrecking the economy even much worse than him which made people forget how bad things really were under Bush because Obama is even far worse.LOL by the way bear did you get my PM?

Lets just face facts

I provided the facts

Keep repeating your debunked mantra....no wonder so many are democrats...its so easy to be dumb...
1.Get fed lie by media or liberal politician
2.Repeat lie to others
3.Get called out on lie
4.Just keep repeating same stupid lie over and over and over.

From your link so Obama spent almost a trillion dollars to give us a lousy $400 bucks and cute street signs and fucking trees?

. Rescued the Economy
Signed the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid the most severe downturn since the Great Depression. As of October 2016, the economy had added 15.5 million new jobs since early 2010 and set a record with seventy-three straight months of private-sector job growth. The unemployment rate, which hit a sustained peak of about 10 percent in 2009, has dropped to 4.6 percent as of November

images (15).jpeg

What did Obama do?
On the economic front:

What policies?

Again what policies?
Are you being intentionally dense?

Stimulus spending, health care expansion, stabilizing financial markets, saving US industry, ending most oversea deployments.

Is that clearer?

Under President Trump we ADDED 184,000 manufacturing jobs under President Obama we LOST 1,086,000 manufacturing jobs

Under President Trump Fed Gov jobs DECLINED under Obama they went up aka more government leaches under Obama

I can go on and on but why bother!

You lie an awful lot - But damn if ya ain't a funny lil fuker :D

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

xBushObamaJobs.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TZqNTQat3O.jpg

worst track record ever under Bush nobody is denying that but what you cant get around is pesky facts it was even worse under Obama.LOL

You know, considering that Trump hasn't passed any major legislation that will affect the economy until late December, I'd say that most of his numbers over the first year are because of the momentum from Obama's term.

If you want to really see how Trump's plans are going to effect the economy, wait until the end of 2018, because that will be the first year of his actual policies.

All Trump has done this year is yell about how great he is and that he had nothing to do with Russia.

And oh yeah.....................Obamacare is still in effect. Where's that repeal and replace?

From your link so Obama spent almost a trillion dollars to give us a lousy $400 bucks and cute street signs and fucking trees?

. Rescued the Economy
Signed the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid the most severe downturn since the Great Depression. As of October 2016, the economy had added 15.5 million new jobs since early 2010 and set a record with seventy-three straight months of private-sector job growth. The unemployment rate, which hit a sustained peak of about 10 percent in 2009, has dropped to 4.6 percent as of November

View attachment 169841

the nutcase doest get it that we have Obozo to thank for that.HEE HEE.

You know, considering that Trump hasn't passed any major legislation that will affect the economy until late December, I'd say that most of his numbers over the first year are because of the momentum from Obama's term.

If you want to really see how Trump's plans are going to effect the economy, wait until the end of 2018, because that will be the first year of his actual policies.

All Trump has done this year is yell about how great he is and that he had nothing to do with Russia.

And oh yeah.....................Obamacare is still in effect. Where's that repeal and replace?
The fascist mandate was ripped out aka the heart of Obamacare. Oh and go look at the things I posted Obama managed to KILL over 1 million manufacturing jobs in 1 year President Trump managed to add almost 200k in one year....imagine what we can do in 8 years!

Forum List

Back