Trumps foreign policy seems a lot like Obama's .

funny . Don and the GOP spent the last 8 years lambasting obamas foreign policy .

What's Trump doing ? Saber rattling. Dispatching the military without congress .

In the old days the cons would scream that was grounds for treason!
Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the OP!

Item85577_jpg_1024x1024.jpg

funny . Don and the GOP spent the last 8 years lambasting obamas foreign policy .

What's Trump doing ? Saber rattling. Dispatching the military without congress .

Eh I don't like Trumps lies but one difference. Obama THREATENED Trump Followed through...I don't agree with trump's bullshit just saying.

Well obama did use military for air protection in Libya .

And obama ended up using diplomacy after the Syria gassing wh the help of Russia . Sure, not all gas was taking out (assuming Assad did this last attack) . But it stopped gas attacks . Until last week.

I dont object to either moves . Just pointing out the flip flopping .

If that's how you perceive it then I expect to see you to continue praising Trump.

If that's how you perceive it then I expect to see you to continue praising Trump.
Granpa first let me say I'm a dem ever since I voted for gwb in 2000 ,,, and now some of what trump wants I want too especially tax cuts and reforms That said I despise the man ,he's nothing but a low life pos born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple It's a crime for someone like him to be the leader of the free world

Forum List

Back