Trump's Golf Event Controversy

:rolleyes: Your TDS is showing.
Fuck that you anti-American POS.
trump......money, greed, attention, trump, trump first, con man, as in FACTS like trump U, or stealing from Charity, or stiffing contractors, or bankruptcy to stop from paying.
Your ignorant xenophobic bigotry is on full display again.
You can't defend ANY of the trump crimes......
let me repeat......
trump U, scam....
stealing from charity....scam
stiffing contractors.......pos.

Defend these ^^^^^^. trump is a pos.

Tickets for this fiasco are going for a dollar a head

Bwahahaha

I just found out about this today even though I guess it's a continuing news' story. I personally have mixed feelings about this. Part of me is saying as much as I support him that he was wrong about this and the other part of me is saying but we're buying oil from Saudi Arabia and Biden just went there so why isn't anybody saying anything about that?

What manufactured outrage horseshit
In other corporate news bidens recent trip to Saudi Arabia was a smashing success!

Why in the world would somebody who allegedly has "mixed feelings" about a freaking golf tournament, feel compelled to post a current events post while the freaking Country is going down the freaking tubes under a president who is now in his 2nd quarantine in a month? Bogus doesn't begin to describe the desperate left these days.

A "golf event" controversy on the political forum? They must be desperate out there in left field.

Greatest POTUS of our lifetimes....

60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg

Presidential hopefuls Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson were seen acting chummy at the former head of state's Saudi-backed golf tour in New Jersey Sunday

Anyone got a Build Back Better hat? LOL.

Why in the world would somebody who allegedly has "mixed feelings" about a freaking golf tournament, feel compelled to post a current events post while the freaking Country is going down the freaking tubes under a president who is now in his 2nd quarantine in a month? Bogus doesn't begin to describe the desperate left these days.

Because I want to show the democrats that just because I'm a Trump supporter doesn't mean that I think he's a saint.

Great.....................a golf tournament sponsored by Saudi Arabia (the country that 9/11 attackers came from) being played only 50 miles away from where they attacked. Yep, Trump is a sellout and doesn't have much respect for this country or what it has gone through, even though he was the supposed leader of it for 4 years.
So no golf tournaments in Oklahoma, where the OKC bomber attacked? No golf in any place from which ever came a terrorists or was the scene of a terrorist attack. Got it.

So no golf tournaments in Oklahoma, where the OKC bomber attacked? No golf in any place from which ever came a terrorists or was the scene of a terrorist attack. Got it.

I'm bitching because a former president (Trump) is holding a golf tournament at one of his courses (50 miles away from where the WTC attack took place), and the tournament is sponsored by Saudi Arabia (where most of the 9/11 attackers came from). If the family of Tim McVeigh sponsored a professional golf tournament in OKC, I'd be upset about that too. Does that spell it out good enough for you, or should I type slower?

I'm bitching because a former president (Trump) is holding a golf tournament at one of his courses (50 miles away from where the WTC attack took place), and the tournament is sponsored by Saudi Arabia (where most of the 9/11 attackers came from). If the family of Tim McVeigh sponsored a professional golf tournament in OKC, I'd be upset about that too. Does that spell it out good enough for you, or should I type slower?
Would you be upset if I sponsored a golf tournament in WichitaFalls? It is the same thing as the Saudis sponsoring their LIV tournament in NJ. None of the 9/11 highjackers is involved.

No you're not. You didn't refuse to put Saudi gasoline into your car this week, did you? You probably drive a Japanese car. You remember Pearl Harbor, don't you? Every pilot came from Japan. The PGA plays several tournaments in Japan.

Do you complain every time anyone drives a VW? Have you ever driven one or ridden in one?

Ever drink a CocaCola or, even worse, one of their Fanta products? Ever drive a BMW, or a Ford? Take a Bayer aspirin

Your outrage isn't about 9/11; it's about Donald Trump. How dare he have any success when you and the left are working so hard to destroy him, regardless of the thousands of working class that would lose their jobs.

Our brave boys fought hard to make sure Muslim countries never think about attacking us again.

This post should end the thread.

Forum List

Back