Trump's Golf Event Controversy

Didn't Saudi Arabia plan 9/11? Honestly, I don't know, I'm just going by what I Googled and heard in the video. This whole entire situation seems fishy to me now though. I mean liberals rule the media so,...
If by "the Saudis" you mean the fact that Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi citizen. But that doesn't mean it was state planned or sanctioned. That would be like some US citizen from an extremist group organizing a foreign terror attack and then blaming the entire US for it.

If by "the Saudis" you mean the fact that Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi citizen. But that doesn't mean it was state planned or sanctioned. That would be like some US citizen from an extremist group organizing a foreign terror attack and then blaming the entire US for it.

Valid point. Which is exactly why I said that liberals are out to get Trump no matter what kind of points there are and they deliberately leave them unsaid. However, it's also understandable that the families and friends of the victims involved don't see it that way.

I just found out about this today even though I guess it's a continuing news' story. I personally have mixed feelings about this. Part of me is saying as much as I support him that he was wrong about this and the other part of me is saying but we're buying oil from Saudi Arabia and Biden just went there so why isn't anybody saying anything about that?

It's just an Anti Trump thing. Has nothing to do with 9/11 or SA. Have those people protested next the SA embassy in DC? Nope. Reminds me of Cindy Sheehan and her friends who constantly protested outside of Bush's ranch due to being in Iraq (her son died there). She vanished after Obama got elected, although he continued the same policies. It wasn't about Iraq it was purely anti Bush or anti Gop.

Valid point. Which is exactly why I said that liberals are out to get Trump no matter what kind of points there are and they deliberately leave them unsaid. However, it's also understandable that the families and friends of the victims involved don't see it that way.
I'd wager that the ones that already hate Trump see a problem with it, and the ones that support Trump don't see a problem with it. This is just an excuse for the ones who already hate Trump to have something to vent about, and the Trump hating media giving it a platform.

I'd wager that the ones that already hate Trump see a problem with it, and the ones that support Trump don't see a problem with it. This is just an excuse for the ones who already hate Trump to have something to vent about, and the Trump hating media giving it a platform.

That sounds plausible. I definitely don't hate Trump, but I don't always agree with him either just because I support him. However, it's difficult to judge when you don't have all the facts. Seriously though, please somebody tell me why Biden hasn't been bashed in the media for visiting Saudi Arabia and continuing to sell and purchase oil from other countries without even reopening our own pipeline.

That sounds plausible. I definitely don't hate Trump, but I don't always agree with him either just because I support him. However, it's difficult to judge when you don't have all the facts. Seriously though, please somebody tell me why Biden hasn't been bashed in the media for visiting Saudi Arabia and continuing to sell and purchase oil from other countries without even reopening our own pipeline.

Are you talking about the Keystone pipeline? Hate to tell you, but when Keystone was shelved, it was only 8 percent complete, and never opened. Nobody "shut down" Keystone, it was simply that the permits to continue building the other 92 percent of it were stopped. And, even if the permits to build it had been allowed, it would still be another 3 to 4 years from now before it became operational, and wouldn't have done anything to alleviate the current gas prices.

Are you talking about the Keystone pipeline? Hate to tell you, but when Keystone was shelved, it was only 8 percent complete, and never opened. Nobody "shut down" Keystone, it was simply that the permits to continue building the other 92 percent of it were stopped. And, even if the permits to build it had been allowed, it would still be another 3 to 4 years from now before it became operational, and wouldn't have done anything to alleviate the current gas prices.

Yeah, but that doesn't really answer my question though.

Great.....................a golf tournament sponsored by Saudi Arabia (the country that 9/11 attackers came from) being played only 50 miles away from where they attacked. Yep, Trump is a sellout and doesn't have much respect for this country or what it has gone through, even though he was the supposed leader of it for 4 years.
How many countries have they invaded and started wars in compared to the USA?

Great.....................a golf tournament sponsored by Saudi Arabia (the country that 9/11 attackers came from) being played only 50 miles away from where they attacked. Yep, Trump is a sellout and doesn't have much respect for this country or what it has gone through, even though he was the supposed leader of it for 4 years.
That is a very interesting POV.
Do we have any JPN living in the USA right now? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
BTW, I still don't understand why MSM blast this

They do say derogatory things about Biden going to Saudi Arabia, the same people who applauded Trump going to Saudi Arabia, are you familiar with the term,"vindictive hypocrite"?
my fd, I think you misread the room. We blasted Biden went to Saudi Arabia because Biden killed US oil and was fine with Saudi's oil even with the human rights issue in Saudi (hey, Biden is the lefties). Trump, haha that is Trump. we believe he will do that.

I just found out about this today even though I guess it's a continuing news' story. I personally have mixed feelings about this. Part of me is saying as much as I support him that he was wrong about this and the other part of me is saying but we're buying oil from Saudi Arabia and Biden just went there so why isn't anybody saying anything about that?

They should protest Dubya

Is this the same Saudi Arabia that Biden said he would make a pariah state then went to hat in hand to try and get them to increase oil production? We have had politicians from both sides kiss up to Saudi Arabia when it suits them Hollywood and the NBA among others kiss the ass of China for a little extra profit despite them being an authoritarian regime.

I wonder if any stray golf balls landed on Ivanka

1659307110757.png

Nothing Burger cooked up by the usual TDSuspects...

Forum List

Back