Trump's intentions are to defy a court order and create a Constitutional crisis

Good!

Trump: ‘Absolutely Moving Forward’ with Census Citizenship Question

President Donald Trump proclaimed Wednesday his administration is “absolutely moving forward” with plans to add a question regarding citizenship to the 2020 census, branding statements to the contrary from administration officials as false
“The News Reports about the Department of Commerce dropping its quest to put the Citizenship Question on the Census is incorrect or, to state it differently, FAKE!” President Trump wrote on Twitter. “We are absolutely moving forward, as we must, because of the importance of the answer to this question.”
Well good! Impeachment is certainly a great alternative to lawlessness.
I cant wait! You lying filth have been crying impeachment for almost three years. When are you gonna do it little boy?

Good!

Trump: ‘Absolutely Moving Forward’ with Census Citizenship Question

President Donald Trump proclaimed Wednesday his administration is “absolutely moving forward” with plans to add a question regarding citizenship to the 2020 census, branding statements to the contrary from administration officials as false
“The News Reports about the Department of Commerce dropping its quest to put the Citizenship Question on the Census is incorrect or, to state it differently, FAKE!” President Trump wrote on Twitter. “We are absolutely moving forward, as we must, because of the importance of the answer to this question.”
Well good! Impeachment is certainly a great alternative to lawlessness.
I cant wait! You lying filth have been crying impeachment for almost three years. When are you gonna do it little boy?

After they get a supermajority in the senate.

Anything less, and they'll be laughed out of DC

After they get a supermajority in the senate.
Anything less, and they'll be laughed out of DC
I hate to tell you this, but they'll be laughed out anyway.

How many Democrat Senators do you see that want to jump off of the gravy train?

The impeachment power is so necessary that the founders gave the House absolute power to impeach with no oversight whatsoever...

If Democrats think Trump has committed impeachable crimes, they are honor bound to impeach Trump.

But Honor isn't exactly a strong trait in them... Is it?

And you use Politics as an excuse for Democrat's inaction....

title said:
Trump's intentions are to defy a court order and create a Constitutional crisis

I'm still waiting for someone to show evidence this is true.

Forum List

Back