Trump's intentions are to defy a court order and create a Constitutional crisis

Trump hints at defying court, edges toward constitutional crisis If successful, Trump will officially have placed the country in a Constitutional crisis by defying a court order to try and include the census question that is politically charged to attack Democrats by including a citizenship question. This of course would add another notch in his belt to obstruction of justice by defying the courts. I'm guessing trump Toads are fine with Banana Republics, but the rest of the country still believes in the Constitution.
Good, that's what we are paying him to do. That and drive tanks.

Trump hints at defying court, edges toward constitutional crisis If successful, Trump will officially have placed the country in a Constitutional crisis by defying a court order to try and include the census question that is politically charged to attack Democrats by including a citizenship question. This of course would add another notch in his belt to obstruction of justice by defying the courts. I'm guessing trump Toads are fine with Banana Republics, but the rest of the country still believes in the Constitution.

The only crisis is between your ears.

A vast void...and lots of cobwebs
Really? Weren't you the DA who said you couldn't read it? :auiqs.jpg:

You're paying Trump to be a thug? What does that make you?

And by the way, Trump can't drive Tanks. He deflected from serving while his daddy paid for a bogus doctor's excuse. And this is your hero. A coward! :auiqs.jpg:

Did you meditate or vegetate to come up with that response?

Did you meditate or vegetate to come up with that response?

Stating the obvious requires little thought.

You're paying Trump to be a thug? What does that make you?

And by the way, Trump can't drive Tanks. He deflected from serving while his daddy paid for a bogus doctor's excuse. And this is your hero. A coward! :auiqs.jpg:
iu

A “constitutional crisis” by merely asking a question about citizenship on the census, which in turn determines electoral votes. Allowing illegals to be counted is already an attack on our electoral system and needs to be addressed.

The courts did not say the question cannot be asked.
Not at all; there is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution, and our Founding Fathers provided adequate metrics.

Trump is looking for another way to get question on there that can pass legal muster. Unfortunately the court did not rule on legality only that the reason was contrived, that is not the business of the court. If trump can get question on ballot by executive order that passes legal muster, more power to him. I suspect a vast majority of American citizens want to see it on there. I know I do not want my vote diluted by non citizens, and I also want to know how many illegals are in the country.

You're a liar.......

You're a faggot ass bitch, a baby-killing extremist, AND a liar. You could not tell the truth if your life depended on it. This whole thread is a lie.
And you're a sore loser who can't debate the topic. Tell us something we don't already know about you?
You aren't capable of honest debate.
You aren't capable of counter debate. Have you debated anything yet on this thread? not that anyone can tell.

Good!

Trump: ‘Absolutely Moving Forward’ with Census Citizenship Question

President Donald Trump proclaimed Wednesday his administration is “absolutely moving forward” with plans to add a question regarding citizenship to the 2020 census, branding statements to the contrary from administration officials as false
“The News Reports about the Department of Commerce dropping its quest to put the Citizenship Question on the Census is incorrect or, to state it differently, FAKE!” President Trump wrote on Twitter. “We are absolutely moving forward, as we must, because of the importance of the answer to this question.”

What is this?

The "Constitutional Crisis du-jour"?

me-chattamaaga-times-bree-jress-trump-the-boy-who-cried-14963436.png

You're a liar.......

You're a faggot ass bitch, a baby-killing extremist, AND a liar. You could not tell the truth if your life depended on it. This whole thread is a lie.
And you're a sore loser who can't debate the topic. Tell us something we don't already know about you?
You aren't capable of honest debate.
You aren't capable of counter debate. Have you debated anything yet on this thread? not that anyone can tell.
Nope, I wont waste my time with you lying filth.

Good!

President Donald Trump proclaimed Wednesday his administration is “absolutely moving forward” with plans to add a question regarding citizenship to the 2020 census, branding statements to the contrary from administration officials as false
“The News Reports about the Department of Commerce dropping its quest to put the Citizenship Question on the Census is incorrect or, to state it differently, FAKE!” President Trump wrote on Twitter. “We are absolutely moving forward, as we must, because of the importance of the answer to this question.”
Well good! Impeachment is certainly a great alternative to lawlessness.

Good!

Well good! Impeachment is certainly a great alternative to lawlessness.
Oh golly...

The 4420th impeachment article accusing Trump of following the law....

He said "Moving Forward" Dumskittle... Trump is using legal methods of "Moving Forward"...

Haters like you swallow the hook every time some MSM anchor makes a stupid allogation.....

Forum List

Back