Trump's latest lie

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Trump blames Obama for 122 'vicious' Guantanamo prisoners returning 'to the battlefield' — but 113 of them were released under Bush

It's understandable; Bush , Obama .... after a while all these incompetent idiots start to look and sound alike.

It's understandable for Trump to be a pathological liar?

Trump blames Obama for 122 'vicious' Guantanamo prisoners returning 'to the battlefield' — but 113 of them were released under Bush

It's understandable; Bush , Obama .... after a while all these incompetent idiots start to look and sound alike.

That's not what I posted you illiterate infant .

... but now that you brought it up, yes it's understandable that he's a pathological liar, he's a politician and they're all pathological liars to one degree or another, the only people that aren't aware of that fact are mindless, hyper-partisan lemmings like yourself.

Not a single one of you left wing assholes has any standing to complain about lies. You sat there and listened and approved as 0bama, Pelosi, Reid, Emmanuel, and the rest of the democrats lied continuously for 8 years. You assholes can just shut the fuck up.

It never ends:

"122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!," Trump tweeted.

This man is dangerously demented.

Our President is a virtual Lying Machine

There seems to be no intention of ever verifying what he says. Since the lies come out in such rapid succession, there is no way to keep up

I fail to see the reason for his recent smear campaign against President Obama

Could be a simple misunderstanding. I mean, it happens. But knowing his record, it could very well have just been bullshit.
Its so funny to watch you leftists act like you really give a shit about lies though lol.

Could be a simple misunderstanding. I mean, it happens. But knowing his record, it could very well have just been bullshit.
Its so funny to watch you leftists act like you really give a shit about lies though lol.

The entire world is mocking our Lying President and how gullible we are

It never ends:

"122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!," Trump tweeted.

Proof? No?

Could be a simple misunderstanding. I mean, it happens.l.
LOL TN! the Federal Government is a continuous stream of "misunderstandings" ... the incompetent boobs "misunderstand" the economy (crash of '08 anyone?), they "misunderstand" foreign policy (Pointless invasion of Iraq anyone?), they "misunderstand" technology (Billion dollar website that doesn't fucking work anyone?), in fact the only thing they don't "misunderstand" is how to fleece the American Citizenry of their property and their liberty while lying through their teeth to them about it. ;)

They do not care. They won the election, fuck the country.
ROFLMAO! That's right, nobody cares about the Country except for you ass-licking, hyper-partisan retards, funny thing is you only give a fuck about "the Country" when your crime family of choice is no longer in power.

"My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me" -- George Carlin

It's funnier to see the weird ways you Trumptards try to defend him.

Looks like 155 released under Obama.

Obama Releases More Gitmo Detainees Despite an Estimated 30% Returning to Terrorism

One of President Obama's principle campaign promises in 2008 was the closure of the Guantanamo Bay detention facility in Cuba. Unsurprisingly, he wasn't able to fulfill his promise due to extreme resistance from congressional lawmakers, as well as logistical problems regarding locations to which former prisoners could be transferred.

Despite the issues that bind him, Obama has managed to make numerous prisoner transfers. Aside from the controversial Bowe Bergdahl swap in which five Guantanamo prisoners were traded for the AWOL soldier, more than 150 detainees have been transferred into countries like Uruguay and Bosnia during the Obama administration.

ROFLMAO! That's right, nobody cares about the Country except for you ass-licking, hyper-partisan retards, funny thing is you only give a fuck about "the Country" when your crime family of choice is no longer in power.

"My first rule: I don't believe anything the government tells me" -- George Carlin

lol, it's the 'I'm not a partisan' defense of Trump. One of the weirdest.

It never ends:

Obama took all of the credit for GITMO prisoners being released. With that, how much could Trump really be lying? Now all of the sudden you people want to credit Bush. You are correct..... It never ends.

lol, it's the 'I'm not a partisan' defense of Trump. One of the weirdest.
LOL, I just love it when you recount your hallucinations out loud, very entertaining......

Do another one.. :popcorn:

Last edited:
It never ends:

Obama took all of the credit for GITMO prisoners being released. With that, how much could Trump really be lying? Now all of the sudden you people want to credit Bush. You are correct..... It never ends.

Goddam I didn't think anyone could top NightFox's stupid posts in this thread.

It never ends:

Goddam I didn't think anyone could top NightFox's stupid posts in this thread.
They can really surprise us. The world thought that they could not do anything stupider than reelect Bush, but just look at how they surprised us.

Forum List

Back