Trump's Legacy Surpasses That of Any Modern President

The numerous successes the United States enjoyed during the four short years of the Donald Trump presidency reveal the advantage of having a businessman as the nation's chief executive, as opposed to a career politician.
Few Politicians understand this Basic Rule
The Business of America is Business - Calvin Coolidge understood this and so does Trump.

Trump's Legacy Surpasses That of Any Modern President | Newsmax.com

BJ - Most successful President in at least the last 25 years.
Some legacy. Unemployment rates not seen since the Great Depression. 310,000 dead Americans. An attempted coup to overturn the election.

Impeachment.

Yup. That's some legacy.
reasonable people do not blame Trump for the pandemic
Trump is to blame for having failed to address the pandemic.

The numerous successes the United States enjoyed during the four short years of the Donald Trump presidency reveal the advantage of having a businessman as the nation's chief executive, as opposed to a career politician.
The Business of America is Business - Calvin Coolidge understood this and so does Trump.

Some legacy. Unemployment rates not seen since the Great Depression. 310,000 dead Americans. An attempted coup to overturn the election.

Impeachment.

Yup. That's some legacy.
He's totally to blame for the US having the most deaths by Covid.

See my signature.

86459009.jpg

For hospitals to cope.

His Great Shitshow is the legacy he leaves behind.

What a shit show it was too. It is a Frankenstein that is eating the Grand Old Party.

Cool story.

Reality is that Trump is an impeached one term loser and an assclown that inherited solid economy and failed miserably to deal with a historic pandemic.

That's exactly how he is going down in history.
From 20 Jan, I wonder how many Americans paedo Joe will kill with Kung Flu.

...?

Lol, did that go over your head? Seriously? Does it need explained.

Paedophile Joe Biden will take office on 20 Jan 2021 (20 Jan is the date a president is sworn in). Against the idiotic thinking of democrats, the virus will continue. So from 20 Jan, how many Americans will paedo Joe kill with the Fung Flu (Kung flu being Covid-19).

I didn't realise I was talking to kids on here.

Yeah, that son of a bitch has a great legacy...Here's a towel to wipe his shit off yer nose...

Trump moved cyber security budget to pay for his wall before major hacking assault

Impeachment.

Yup. That's some legacy.
He's totally to blame for the US having the most deaths by Covid.

See my signature.

86459009.jpg

Because it worked dumbass. When people interact less virus spreads less, DUH. Every place that shut down saw the infections rates drop. They then re-open, cold season sets in and the infections pick up again.

We have to ride out a few more months while people are getting vaccinated, then we can re-open and start getting back to normal.

Thankfully, President Trump nearly completely eradicated the seasonal flu

Cool story.

Reality is that Trump is an impeached one term loser and an assclown that inherited solid economy and failed miserably to deal with a historic pandemic.

...?

Paedophile Joe Biden will take office on 20 Jan 2021 (20 Jan is the date a president is sworn in). Against the idiotic thinking of democrats, the virus will continue. So from 20 Jan, how many Americans will paedo Joe kill with the Fung Flu (Kung flu being Covid-19).

You must since the only words you seem to know is peado.

Cool story.

...?

It is even worse than you probably realize..

Not factually correct.

"During the 2016 presidential campaign, Republican candidate Donald Trump promised he would eliminate the nation’s debt in eight years. Instead, his budget estimates showed that he would actually add at least $8.3 trillion, increasing the U.S. debt to $28.5 trillion by 2025.
However, the national debt may reach that figure much sooner. When President Trump took office in January 2017, the national debt stood at $19.9 trillion. In October 2020, the national debt reached a new high of $27 trillion. That's an increase of almost 36% in less than four years"

Cool story.

I suspect that once the world finds out about what all went on in ICE camps, the issues that you mention will be only secondarily remembered.

You must since the only words you seem to know is peado.
[/QUOTE]
Please make a better effort.
[/QUOTE]

Isn't "peado" what they use to make health food chips? I see these chips made with "pea protein".

Trump's Legacy Surpasses That of Any Modern President

in number of fellow americans who lost their lives to his deliberate disease spreading efforts

Forum List

Back