Trump's lie of the day

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
June 6. Trump blames democrats for not approving his diplomat appointments, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the approval process.

" President Trump on Monday wrongly accused Democrats of stalling his ambassadorial nominees in the Republican-controlled Senate, where diplomatic picks cannot be filibustered."

Trump misleads public on ambassador nominees

"“Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals,” Trump said on Twitter.

Last edited:
June 6. Trump blames democrats for not approving his diplomat appointments, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the approval process.

" President Trump on Monday wrongly accused Democrats of stalling his ambassadorial nominees in the Republican-controlled Senate, where diplomatic picks cannot be filibustered."

"“Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals,” Trump said on Twitter.
More proof that he is a pathetic, pathological liar or simple delusional -in any case unfit for office

More proof that he is a pathetic, pathological liar or simple delusional -in any case unfit for office
Piss off moron!

no i'd say you are the one lying

Then post a link to support your claim. What Ambassador nominations are "Dems holding up"?
Why do you ask for proof you will deny?
Says the zombie troll bot who does not know he's dead and never contributes a single , useful comment on a topic
Lying becomes you. But guess again colored boy. I'm just asking, and will NEVER get an answer, why do you fools ask for proof you will deny?

Then post a link to support your claim. What Ambassador nominations are "Dems holding up"?

I'm not a Trumpster. I actually support and believe in facts. Provide some that show Democrats holding up Trump's nominees.

Trump Calls Democrats 'Obstructionists,' But He's Only Nominated 11 Ambassadors
Again, why do you ask for proof you will deny? No matter what anyone posts that proves you wrong you will only lie and spin and deflect more. It's what you clowns do everyday. So why do you ask for proof you will deny?

Piss off moron!
Thank you for that brilliant and thoughtful analysis of the process to appoint ambassadors and explanation as to how democrats are blocking them. You are a true and indispensable asset to this board. I'm sure that I can speak for everyone when I say that your contribution ensures the highest level of civil discourse.

Piss off moron!
Thank you for that brilliant and thoughtful analysis of the process to appoint ambassadors and explanation as to how democrats are blocking them. You are a true and indispensable asset to this board. I'm sure that I can speak for everyone when I say that your contribution ensures the highest level of civil discourse.
Why do you ask for proof you will deny? You gonna answer?

The WH said the other day they had like 40 ambassadorships waiting nomination

I'm not a Trumpster. I actually support and believe in facts. Provide some that show Democrats holding up Trump's nominees.

Again, why do you ask for proof you will deny? No matter what anyone posts that proves you wrong you will only lie and spin and deflect more. It's what you clowns do everyday. So why do you ask for proof you will deny?
Try us troll bot, or just continue to hide behind that horseshit

Try us troll bot, or just continue to hide behind that horseshit
So why do you ask for proof you will deny?

You don't have proof...which is why you're distracting. You're a Trumpster. Facts don't matter to you.

And i read the link in the OP I don't see anything but more lib media attacks on the president. Wheres the part where he mislead anyone? The only misleading i see is the OP.

Forum List

Back