Trump's lie of the day

no i'd say you are the one lying

Then post a link to support your claim. What Ambassador nominations are "Dems holding up"?
Why do you ask for proof you will deny?

I'm not a Trumpster. I actually support and believe in facts. Provide some that show Democrats holding up Trump's nominees.

Trump Calls Democrats 'Obstructionists,' But He's Only Nominated 11 Ambassadors
Again, why do you ask for proof you will deny? No matter what anyone posts that proves you wrong you will only lie and spin and deflect more. It's what you clowns do everyday. So why do you ask for proof you will deny?
Try us troll bot, or just continue to hide behind that horseshit
I was just reading your siggy. You are a homo that hates white heterosexual males. So much for not being biased eh he bitch?

no i'd say you are the one lying

Then post a link to support your claim. What Ambassador nominations are "Dems holding up"?

I'm not a Trumpster. I actually support and believe in facts. Provide some that show Democrats holding up Trump's nominees.

Again, why do you ask for proof you will deny? No matter what anyone posts that proves you wrong you will only lie and spin and deflect more. It's what you clowns do everyday. So why do you ask for proof you will deny?

You don't have proof...which is why you're distracting. You're a Trumpster. Facts don't matter to you.
I never said i had proof of anything. I'm asking you why you ask for proof that you will deny and you can't answer. You won't answer. Why do you do it?

June 6. Trump blames democrats for not approving his diplomat appointments, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the approval process.

" President Trump on Monday wrongly accused Democrats of stalling his ambassadorial nominees in the Republican-controlled Senate, where diplomatic picks cannot be filibustered."
He is right numb nuts. They are not filibustering but they are not showing up to the meetings. That costs you and me thousands of dollars so the little butt hurt dems can play the fool.

Trumps a fucking idiot, his drones are idiots... this isnt new for the day, its constant, 24/7/365

June 6. Trump blames democrats for not approving his diplomat appointments, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with the approval process.

" President Trump on Monday wrongly accused Democrats of stalling his ambassadorial nominees in the Republican-controlled Senate, where diplomatic picks cannot be filibustered."

Trump misleads public on ambassador nominees

"“Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals,” Trump said on Twitter.

Douche lords.

And i read the link in the OP I don't see anything but more lib media attacks on the president. Wheres the part where he mislead anyone? The only misleading i see is the OP.

"Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals,” Trump Tweets

It's not Democrats

So far, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and his deputy John Sullivan are the only Senate-approved top officials in Trump's State Department. The White House hasn't nominated any undersecretaries or assistant secretaries — those jobs are being filled on an acting basis by career foreign service officers.

Overseas, the picture is similar. Trump has nominated only 11 ambassadors, including Nikki Haley to the United Nations, Terry Branstad for China and David Friedman for Israel. Those three have been confirmed, as have two career Foreign Service officers for postings in Africa. There are nearly 190 ambassadorships.[...]

The remaining six nominations are pending in the Republican-controlled Senate, though some are recent nominations and some haven't turned in the necessary paperwork. Callista Gingrich, the Trump administration's choice for U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, is in the latter camp. Trump's pick to serve in Japan, Bill Hagerty, is awaiting a Foreign Relations Committee vote, while Scott Brown is awaiting a full Senate vote to become ambassador to New Zealand.

Trump is lying to you again. Slurp it up!

I didn't see Trump lying about anything. He's asking for approval and it's not getting done. How do you figure that's misleading anyone? Perhaps if you post it a third or fourth time it'll be more believable.

And i read the link in the OP I don't see anything but more lib media attacks on the president. Wheres the part where he mislead anyone? The only misleading i see is the OP.

"Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals,” Trump Tweets

It's not Democrats

So far, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and his deputy John Sullivan are the only Senate-approved top officials in Trump's State Department. The White House hasn't nominated any undersecretaries or assistant secretaries — those jobs are being filled on an acting basis by career foreign service officers.

Overseas, the picture is similar. Trump has nominated only 11 ambassadors, including Nikki Haley to the United Nations, Terry Branstad for China and David Friedman for Israel. Those three have been confirmed, as have two career Foreign Service officers for postings in Africa. There are nearly 190 ambassadorships.[...]

The remaining six nominations are pending in the Republican-controlled Senate, though some are recent nominations and some haven't turned in the necessary paperwork. Callista Gingrich, the Trump administration's choice for U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, is in the latter camp. Trump's pick to serve in Japan, Bill Hagerty, is awaiting a Foreign Relations Committee vote, while Scott Brown is awaiting a full Senate vote to become ambassador to New Zealand.

oh they do, NQA either, and fight for the big pieces of his crap.

It's not Democrats

You happen to be one of the lowest rated posters in the history of the USMB.

Taking your poster rating (8,086 pts) and dividing it by your post count (30,675) gives you a rating of just 26%.

To put this in perspective your letter grade is below an F. Hell it's below an E.
Someone with an incomplete would score higher than you.
Someone having to repeat the 4th grade 4 times would be more intelligent.

• People avoid you in hallways.
  • They never ask your for advice.
  • When you talk, they plug their ears.
  • You are seldom asked to join your peers in after work frivolities.
  • If you are in a group, you are the first person they try to ditch.
  • You are the butt of all jokes.
  • People talk about you behind your back.
  • When you address a crowd, people ignore you or heckle you.
  • Women think you are a bore.
  • And your employer is constantly thinking about firing you or transferring you.

In other words, you are a mindless twat waffle with the intelligence of a blow up doll, and you make about as much of a contribution as a dung beetle does to a pile of shit.

Last edited:
You're right. He did not mislead. He outright lied.
Sorry I just didn't see where he lied, but we can all see where you are lying. And you can say it again and again and again, it will still be you who is lying.

I was just reading your siggy. You are a homo that hates white heterosexual males. So much for not being biased eh he bitch?
Thank you again for your commitment to facts and logic and to staying on topic. You're a real asset to this board-one who helps to ensure the maintenance of a collegial environment where we can all share ideas and learn from each other about the important issues of the day.

Thank you again for your commitment to facts and logic and to staying on topic. You're a real asset to this board who helps to ensure the maintenance of a collegial environment where we can all share ideas and learn from each other about the important issues of the day.

It's not Democrats

Taking your poster rating (8,086 pts) and dividing it by your post count (30,675) gives you a rating of just 26%.

To put this in perspective your letter grade is below an F. Hell it's below an E.

• And your employer is constantly thinking about firing you or transferring you.

In other words, you are a mindless twat waffle with the intelligence of a blow up doll, and you make about as much of a contribution as a dung beetle does to a pile of shit.

Sounds like the typical life of most liberals.

Thank you again for your commitment to facts and logic and to staying on topic. You're a real asset to this board who helps to ensure the maintenance of a collegial environment where we can all share ideas and learn from each other about the important issues of the day.
Your back is to the wall troll bot. You have no proof, so scram already:afro:

It's not Democrats

Thinker? You call yourself thinker? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I've already told you I don't have proof of anything. Yet you keep pretending like I do which is a typical lib shill tactic. All I said was I didn't see any lie in the OP and you shills go ballistic with your smoke and lies and bullshit posts. Now, why do you ask for proof you will deny?

It's not Democrats

Thinker? You call yourself thinker? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Evidently you get some false courage from your keyboard.

I've already told you I don't have proof of anything. Yet you keep pretending like I do which is a typical lib shill tactic. All I said was I didn't see any lie in the OP and you shills go ballistic with your smoke and lies and bullshit posts. Now, why do you ask for proof you will deny?
Now you are just playing a stupid , childish game. The OP makes that case that he is falsely accusing the democrats of blocking his nominations. \

You backed Trump on that claiming that he is right but refused to provide proof.

NOW you state that you never claimed to have proof and instead it becomes a matter of " not seeing the lie"

You could not come up with anything factual to back up Trump so you resort to the logical fallacy of moving the goal posts and making it about something else.

Listen Sparky, He lied about the Democrats, and in the absence of any evidence that the Dems blocked nominations, you cannot refute that he lied. If you can't see that, you are even more pathetic than originally thought.

Forum List

Back