Trump’s lies have cost us $519 million and counting

Point of information:
Nancy's bringing all those troops to DC has now cost taxpayers $500m as well.
That's $500m to protect the DC whores from the people?!
They just aren't worth it, they were not in any real danger anyway.

DC politicians have an army to protect them while trying to take away our guns and right to defend ourselves while defunding police.
Correct, the dems have an army and walls and barbed-wire to protect them from the people.
Correct again that they are trying to take guns away from law-abiding citizens while doing nothing to stop the violence in the urban plantations.

Democrats cost Americans billions shutting down businesses and by funding BLM and ANTIFA to riot.
Explain to me why US corporations are donating to BLM?

Point of information:
Nancy's bringing all those troops to DC has now cost taxpayers $500m as well.
That's $500m to protect the DC whores from the people?!
They just aren't worth it, they were not in any real danger anyway.

DC politicians have an army to protect them while trying to take away our guns and right to defend ourselves while defunding police.
Correct, the dems have an army and walls and barbed-wire to protect them from the people.
Correct again that they are trying to take guns away from law-abiding citizens while doing nothing to stop the violence in the urban plantations.

It's a bat shit crazy world. :cuckoo:

Democrats cost Americans billions shutting down businesses and by funding BLM and ANTIFA to riot.
Corporations are in alignment with the government’s power grab.

That's scary. You would think that higher taxes, losing section-230, and getting broken up would have corporations buying loop-holes and politicians instead of funding riots???

That's scary. You would think that higher taxes, losing section-230, and getting broken up would have corporations buying loop-holes and politicians instead of funding riots???
They did both. Read the TIME article where it is laid out in great detail with a time line.

Which when you think about it is totally retarded.
Who's going to buy their products when America is broke?

They are putting competition out of business. And being paid off by the government for it.

They are putting competition out of business. And being paid off by the government for it.
Except they aren't putting China out of business.
Huawei and the other Chinese companies sneaking into the US communication and power systems...
Makes Swallwell's China whore look pretty silly.

All because we had a President who was too vane to admit he had lost an election.
The Stolen Election lie has cost over $500 million in recounts, court defenses and added security.

He has stolen that much from just his campaign funds.

Well the taxpayer has this to contemplate.

Latest financial disclosure form filed shortly before he left office showed that his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago was one of only a few of his businesses that saw income increase in 2020 amid the pandemic. Thanks to the taxpayer, Trump visits to the site has helped keep it in the green.

The tell all is golf

in 4 years he has visited his golf club 293 times. Compared with Obama who does not own a golf club and in 8 years he has gone 306 times. The same guy who complained about Obama playing golf but I guess Trump has some incentives to play golf with Sam footing the bill.

Trump donated his 400,000 pay to charity Okay

Revenue increased by trump is roughly 13% from $21.4 million to $24.2 million. Yeah , yeah he has lost money in this pandemic like everyone else.

Ukraine prez was quick to tell brag that he stayed at Trump properties when he visits.

While that may be true in the end no one will have purchasing power.

All because we had a President who was too vane to admit he had lost an election.
The Stolen Election lie has cost over $500 million in recounts, court defenses and added security.

‘Falsehoods’ - no, lies.

Trump’s ridiculous lies about the election: the lie that there was ‘fraud,’ the lie about ‘illegal’ ballots, the lie about votes being ‘changed.’

Trump’s arrogance, vanity, and lies cost the American people much more than money.

My goodness another trump thread

Forum List

Back