Trump's Main Problem Is The Republican Party

you are confusing INTELLIGENCE -----with that which is imprecisely called
PERSONALITY TRAITS ----by psychiatrists. (in the DSM)

No, I'm not. His use of language is sophomoric, and his inability to consider the consequences of his words and actions is that of a child. There is nothing in his tweets or speeches which reflects sagacious and panoptic thought.

In DSM-IVr he is clearly defined in Cluster B, of Personality Disorders. I don't have access to DSM-5, but if the reader is interested they can pay to read the section on PD's here:
https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.dsm18

I am very unimpressed-----Ain't no one in the world who does not
FIT INTO into this or that "PERSONALITY DISORDER" that is
described in the DSM. IT 'ain't enough to ESTABLISH A DIAGNOSIS

Trump's behavior is more than enough for Cluster B not to be Ruled Out. I suggest you read up on the five axis diagnosis and each bullet point in this cluster before posting smart ass remarks.

ROFLMAO-----"not to be 'ruled out' " ------study your stuff more and
NEVER WRITE "not to be ruled out" -----again

• 09/30/16 GOP Blocks Probes Into Trump-Russia Ties

• 12/11/16 Obama and Congress Knew About Russian Hacking—And They Did Nothing (context: "McConnell was nakedly partisan in his decision to stifle the intelligence", "[Obama] wanted bipartisan support—and when McConnell rebuffed this effort ... the White House decided to take the cautious route to “name and shame” the Russians").

• 12/12/16, McConnell rejects special panel for Russia election allegations

• 02/14/17 Speaker Paul Ryan declines to support independent Russian investigation after Flynn's resignation

• 02/27/17 GOP intelligence chairman Devin Nunes: “There’s no evidence of anything” regarding Russia-Trump campaign contacts

• 03/01/17 House Democrats Lose Another Bid To Investigate Trump, But Don't Plan To Quit

• 03/21/17 Day 1 of "Devin Nunes colluded with the White House to obstruct the Russia probe" (Timeline here)

• 03/29/17 House Republicans cancel all hearings on Russian investigation, blame Democrats

• 05/09/17 F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump

• 05/10/17 James Comey Fired: McConnell Rejects Calls for Prosecutor

• 05/10/17 Paul Ryan rejects calls for special prosecutor in Russia investigation

• 05/17/17 GOP blocks House vote on independent Russia-Trump investigation

• 05/31/17 Nunes ‘acted separately’ from House Russia probe by unilaterally issuing subpoenas on ‘unmasking’

• June, 2017 01/25/18 Trump moved to fire Mueller in June, bringing White House counsel to the brink of leaving

• 08/28/17 Republican floats measure to kill Mueller probe after 6 months

• 10/10/17 Nunes Subpoenaed Firm Behind Trump Dossier Without Telling Democrats

• 11/03/17 Republicans seek special counsel's removal from Russia probe

• 11/04/17 McConnell: No need to pass bills to protect Mueller

• ~December, Nunes leading multiple House Intelligence Committee Republicans in a secret investigation into Mueller without telling the Democrats in committee Devin Nunes, targeting Mueller and the FBI, alarms Democrats and some Republicans with his tactics
  • 01/25/18 Trump moved to fire Mueller in June, bringing White House counsel to the brink of leaving

• 01/30/18 McConnell: Mueller ‘seems to need no protection’

• 03/04/18 State Dept. Was Granted $120 Million to Fight Russian Meddling. It Has Spent $0.
  • 03/20/18 Republicans dismiss legislation to protect special counsel

• 04/10/18 Trump poised for clash with justice department amid fears he'll fire Mueller - After raid on office of Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, White House says president ‘believes he has the power’ to fire special counsel

• 04/10/18 McConnell sees no need to protect Mueller
what does that list have to do with collusion or corruption? please. just posting stories of fact don't qualify them as what you want. so explain one of them

LOL, Trump's problems are 99.9% self imposed. Trump is not very bright, thinks he is, and reacts emotionally, never rationally.
Trump is not very bright

how many smart people did he beat to get there? just saying you post really good stupid.

Since you are an authority and practitioner of stupid, I briefly considered your post.

Trump did defeat several more worthy candidates for the nomination of the Republican Party; what it tells us is demagoguery works, and the support for a charlatan wasn't good stupid, it was just plain stupid, then and surely in retrospect.

LOL, Trump's problems are 99.9% self imposed. Trump is not very bright, thinks he is, and reacts emotionally, never rationally.
Trump is not very bright

how many smart people did he beat to get there? just saying you post really good stupid.

Since you are an authority and practitioner of stupid, I briefly considered your post.

Trump did defeat several more worthy candidates for the nomination of the Republican Party; what it tells us is demagoguery works, and the support for a charlatan wasn't good stupid, it was just plain stupid, then and surely in retrospect.
again, you wish to call half the country stupid. I love it. that's really just a mirror you're looking at.

• 09/30/16 GOP Blocks Probes Into Trump-Russia Ties

• 12/11/16 Obama and Congress Knew About Russian Hacking—And They Did Nothing (context: "McConnell was nakedly partisan in his decision to stifle the intelligence", "[Obama] wanted bipartisan support—and when McConnell rebuffed this effort ... the White House decided to take the cautious route to “name and shame” the Russians").

• 12/12/16, McConnell rejects special panel for Russia election allegations

• 02/14/17 Speaker Paul Ryan declines to support independent Russian investigation after Flynn's resignation

• 02/27/17 GOP intelligence chairman Devin Nunes: “There’s no evidence of anything” regarding Russia-Trump campaign contacts

• 03/01/17 House Democrats Lose Another Bid To Investigate Trump, But Don't Plan To Quit

• 03/21/17 Day 1 of "Devin Nunes colluded with the White House to obstruct the Russia probe" (Timeline here)

• 03/29/17 House Republicans cancel all hearings on Russian investigation, blame Democrats

• 05/09/17 F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump

• 05/10/17 James Comey Fired: McConnell Rejects Calls for Prosecutor

• 05/10/17 Paul Ryan rejects calls for special prosecutor in Russia investigation

• 05/17/17 GOP blocks House vote on independent Russia-Trump investigation

• 05/31/17 Nunes ‘acted separately’ from House Russia probe by unilaterally issuing subpoenas on ‘unmasking’

• June, 2017 01/25/18 Trump moved to fire Mueller in June, bringing White House counsel to the brink of leaving

• 08/28/17 Republican floats measure to kill Mueller probe after 6 months

• 10/10/17 Nunes Subpoenaed Firm Behind Trump Dossier Without Telling Democrats

• 11/03/17 Republicans seek special counsel's removal from Russia probe

• 11/04/17 McConnell: No need to pass bills to protect Mueller

• ~December, Nunes leading multiple House Intelligence Committee Republicans in a secret investigation into Mueller without telling the Democrats in committee Devin Nunes, targeting Mueller and the FBI, alarms Democrats and some Republicans with his tactics
  • 01/25/18 Trump moved to fire Mueller in June, bringing White House counsel to the brink of leaving

• 01/30/18 McConnell: Mueller ‘seems to need no protection’

• 03/04/18 State Dept. Was Granted $120 Million to Fight Russian Meddling. It Has Spent $0.
  • 03/20/18 Republicans dismiss legislation to protect special counsel

• 04/10/18 Trump poised for clash with justice department amid fears he'll fire Mueller - After raid on office of Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, White House says president ‘believes he has the power’ to fire special counsel

• 04/10/18 McConnell sees no need to protect Mueller
what does that list have to do with collusion or corruption? please. just posting stories of fact don't qualify them as what you want. so explain one of them
Because this thread has to do with: Senate GOP leaders warn Trump not to fire Mueller but reject calls for legislation to protect him.

I just provided the history related to that.

Trump is not very bright

again, you wish to call half the country stupid. I love it. that's really just a mirror you're looking at.

Well, half the country is an exaggeration, I singled you out since that is how you are perceived, i.e. a dimwit, easily fooled and incurious.

Progressives are applauding a Fascist government that dares to spy on people and deprive them of their counsel.

Sick

Really, is that the crowd of Progressives in New Jersey, the same crowd who cheered as the WTC burned and crashed?
It's you and your ilk. You think it's fun to use the government to spy on people and deny them attorney client privilege

Trump is not very bright

Well, half the country is an exaggeration, I singled you out since that is how you are perceived, i.e. a dimwit, easily fooled and incurious.
yes, half the country. actually quite more when you look at the state count. just saying, electoral college thingy you can't grasp.

Progressives are applauding a Fascist government that dares to spy on people and deprive them of their counsel.

Sick

Really, is that the crowd of Progressives in New Jersey, the same crowd who cheered as the WTC burned and crashed?

It's you and your ilk. You think it's fun to use the government to spy on people and deny them attorney client privilege

LOL, are you familiar with the Bill of Rights? There is more in it than the 2nd A., nine others something your ilk overlooks when it is convenient to confirm their narrative.

BTW, were you able to find a seller of ethics yet?

Sick

LOL, are you familiar with the Bill of Rights? There is more in it than the 2nd A.; something your ilk overlooks when it is convenient to confirm their biases.

BTW, were you able to find a seller of ethics yet?
the 2nd protects all the rest. you should learn that.

Trump is not very bright

yes, half the country. actually quite more when you look at the state count. just saying, electoral college thingy you can't grasp.

Would you be willing to teach me about the EC? I'm sure that would be fascinating.

Then why is he so successful? He's making good on his promises! Not like Gitmo Barack.

Are you sure? What evidence do you have that Trump is making good on his promises?
  • Has the wall been built
  • Has Mexico paid for the wall
  • Has Hilary been locked up
  • Has he defeated ISIS
  • Has he cured the opium crisis
  • Has he deported all 11 million non citizens
  • Has he funded to renew, repair or replace our infrastructure
  • Has he not accepted a salary as President
  • Has he pushed for Congressional Term Limits
  • Has he placed a lifetime ban on WH officials lobbying for foreign govt's
  • Has he placed a ban on foreign lobbysts raising money for our elections
  • Has he united our nation

How holier than thou... is that all you got.\? He screwed a whore and you are jealous as hell. I didn't vote for Billy Graham to be my president...I wanted someone who could deliver on the promises he espoused. You wouldn't know what that is like... You voted for the Mr. Ineffective who couldn't even hold a red line!

Are you a Trump delivered by just being in the oval office person, or do you support him because he's doing what he promised during the campaign?
I support him because he is doing what he promised.

How holier than thou... is that all you got.\? He screwed a whore and you are jealous as hell. I didn't vote for Billy Graham to be my president...I wanted someone who could deliver on the promises he espoused. You wouldn't know what that is like... You voted for the Mr. Ineffective who couldn't even hold a red line!

Are you a Trump delivered by just being in the oval office person, or do you support him because he's doing what he promised during the campaign?
I support him because he is doing what he promised.

What he has done is further divide an already divided nation, make enemies of the free press and the Democratic Party, pushed away our allies and threatened our adversaries, ignored the opiate crisis and the electoral crisis, started an arms race and flip flopped on issues more than a large tuna caught and left alive on a deck.

Then why is he so successful? He's making good on his promises! Not like Gitmo Barack.

Are you sure? What evidence do you have that Trump is making good on his promises?
  • Has the wall been built
  • Has Mexico paid for the wall
  • Has Hilary been locked up
  • Has he defeated ISIS
  • Has he cured the opium crisis
  • Has he deported all 11 million non citizens
  • Has he funded to renew, repair or replace our infrastructure
  • Has he not accepted a salary as President
  • Has he pushed for Congressional Term Limits
  • Has he placed a lifetime ban on WH officials lobbying for foreign govt's
  • Has he placed a ban on foreign lobbysts raising money for our elections
  • Has he united our nation
Let's start with Obama. Tick off the items he accomplished.

Two years n and working against all dems and half of repub.icans, Trump is working on the wall.
Hillary shoud shuld be locked up but her name is clinton so she can and does get away with murder
Yes, Isis hawad near;t been defeated, much to the chagrin of Obummer
He never claimed to take care of the opium crisis
He is doing his level best deporting illegals who have raps, even to the point of putting the National Guard on the border freeing up ICE and Border Patrols to do their jobs. He got rid of Obummers "Catch and release program.
NO salary to the president. But Obummer made m illions whe he was pres. Howq did that happe with a meager slary...hmmm
I have to laugh when Obama talks about his "Library." He has nothing to go in that library. No school information or his early years growing up as a Muslim. No accomplixhements. He's using Federal lands to create s sports complex! That is amusing, don't you think?

Forum List

Back