🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's masterful leadership on display - DC Hotel set to open today, two years ahead of schedule

image.jpeg
Looks classy....

“I give to everybody. When they call, I give. You know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me. . . . And that’s a broken system.”

Hey, who better to fix a broken system than a mobster who's been trafficking in that very system all his life since his dad showed him how to do it....

From the article:
>> rooms for the soft-opening weekend start around $750 per night and go over $4,800 a night for the premier Postmaster Suite. After the soft-opening period, room mates will start around $472 a night for a "deluxe room" to $9,000 for the one-bedroom presidential suite. The regular rate for the two-bedroom Trump Townhouse is $18,750. <<
This is exactly why Bernie Sanders got so much support..

>> .... Trump broke ground on the renovation before he entered the presidential race, boasting that it would be one of the finest hotels in the world. After he launched his campaign, two highly regarded chefs backed out of plans to open restaurants in the hotel because of Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants. <<​

“I give to everybody. When they call, I give. You know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me. . . . And that’s a broken system.”

Hey, who better to fix a broken system than a mobster who's been trafficking in that very system all his life since his dad showed him how to do it....

From the article:
>> rooms for the soft-opening weekend start around $750 per night and go over $4,800 a night for the premier Postmaster Suite. After the soft-opening period, room mates will start around $472 a night for a "deluxe room" to $9,000 for the one-bedroom presidential suite. The regular rate for the two-bedroom Trump Townhouse is $18,750. <<

>> .... Trump broke ground on the renovation before he entered the presidential race, boasting that it would be one of the finest hotels in the world. After he launched his campaign, two highly regarded chefs backed out of plans to open restaurants in the hotel because of Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants. <<​
Im wondering what your point is

From the article:

Of course you are. Prolly should have taken more than all of one minute to mull it over.

It's points by the way -- plural.

From the article:

Of course you are. Prolly should have taken more than all of one minute to mull it over.

It's points by the way -- plural.
still waiting :eusa_whistle:

From the article:

Can't knock the guy for making money.

From the article:

The point is, Admire him all you like for his business acumen, which boils down to "gettin' her done" by corruption and being a big-money swell.
I think.
Also, I don't really care for that "Industrial" look. Not in an historic building like that, especially.

From the article:

Can't knock the guy for making money.

He's paying literally millions a year in rent, and he's charging those rates because --- he has to. Also got the taxpayers to fund millions more in renovation costs, got his taxes reduced, and then sued when they weren't reduced even more. But it's not enough.... you gotta pay five grand a night to be a Postmaster. Having a Pennsylvania Avenue entrance will cost you twenty. Grand. A night.

Now that's all the costs of doing business when you operate on that level of opulence -- if you gamble big, then you need big returns; like a drug addiction, you can never get enough and when you do get enough for the moment you need More Bigly, and More Bigly, and More Bigly after that. It has no end.

That is, it has no end until -- again like a drug addiction -- you go over the edge, such as....

TajMahal.jpg

"War is Peace"....
"Freedom is Slavery."....
"Ignorance is Strength"....
"I never went bankrupt".....

From my last link:

.>> Business at Trump’s other nationwide properties has shown signs of slipping, raising questions of whether his new hotel can turn a profit. The share of Trump hotel bookings on the travel site Hipmunk plunged 58 percent during the first half of the year. Foursquare, the location check-in app, said foot traffic to Trump properties had fallen in 11 of the first 13 months since his campaign began. <<
Ya don't suppose it's related to characterizing Mexicans as "rapists" while Hispanics were literally building the place (shades of slaves building the White House)?

"Celebrity chefs" José Andrés and Geoffrey Zakarian have dropped out of participating in the joint. Can't imagine why :dunno:

Forum List

Back