Trump's misogynistic insults continue: CNN lady latest victim of "nasty' epithet to dodge Mar-a-Lago question!

jEhNOOfXOV7T.jpeg
It wasn't CNN that lied.
You have no videos of Biden ramming his fingers into little girls' vaginas, which is what Rapist Donald did to his victim before raping her.

You just can't stop lying, can you.
When you ask MAGAs of videos of Biden with little girls they run back to their basement.

I didn't see Trump bully that interviewer. I saw a great man being patient and tolerant with her. She actually accused him of lying several times all based on political, media hype.
I know that's what you saw.

No. You're upset. It wasn't Biden found to be a liar and sexual abuser. It was your cult leader.
giphy.gif
Biden has ben found to be a liar and sexual assyaltist but since the cult media doesn't care the cult doesn't know any better

you defend a man that does to children what you claim trump did to adults,,,

youre a sick mother fucker,,
Biden does not attack children and shove his fingers into their vaginas and rape them. You are seriously deluded.

Biden does not hit on little girls and tell them he will date them one day. Trump does.

Biden does not bust into underaged girls dressing rooms to catch them naked. Trump does.

All of your masturbatory fantasies about Biden and little girls are in your sick little mind.

been posted hundreds of times,,

there are many other videos

This dude just posted a video in which Biden isn't shown touching any little girls. Haha.
That explains why it took you like 18 posts to reluctantly posting your dud.

Biden does not attack children and shove his fingers into their vaginas and rape them. You are seriously deluded.

Biden does not hit on little girls and tell them he will date them one day. Trump does.

Biden does not bust into underaged girls dressing rooms to catch them naked. Trump does.

All of your masturbatory fantasies about Biden and little girls are in your sick little mind.
figures you would defend a pedophile and attack an adult that maybe did something 30 yrs ago,,

like I said youre not fooling anyone you sick mother fucker,,

Forum List

Back