Trump's new head of the USDA: Sam Clovis

Mr. Midst

Feb 8, 2017
The USDA is an organization that creates and regulates laws regarding food, agricultural practices, agricultural climates, and nutrition in the United States. This department is headed by top-of-the-line scientists and graduates who specialize in the economics, education, and research in agriculture.

Sam Clovis is a radio host from Iowa. He's had almost 0 experience with any form of science, let alone agricultural science. He is going to be the head of the USDA.

It's starting to get to a point where these picks for office are seeming like blatant sabotage.

Trump’s Expected Pick for Top USDA Scientist Is Not a Scientist

The chief complainer is an obama appointee with close tiee to the Clintons.

Clovis is on the right global warming track.

Sonny Perdue is the new head of the USDA. Confirmed on Apr. 24

Can the new guy make those kosher symbols illegal? It is basically extortion since kashrut certification drives the cost of food up.

The USDA is an organization that creates and regulates laws regarding food, agricultural practices, agricultural climates, and nutrition in the United States. This department is headed by top-of-the-line scientists and graduates who specialize in the economics, education, and research in agriculture.

Sam Clovis is a radio host from Iowa. He's had almost 0 experience with any form of science, let alone agricultural science. He is going to be the head of the USDA.

It's starting to get to a point where these picks for office are seeming like blatant sabotage.

Six Reasons Why Obama Appointing Monsanto's Buddy, Former Iowa Governor Vilsack, for USDA Head Would be a Terrible Idea

Now, why did you want to go and do that for?

I was reading this thread to see how far it would go before someone pointed out that the OP needs a glass navel so he can see where he is going with his head up his ass.

Naming the entirely wrong guy is priceless!

Yes, I misread. Still, while he's not the head honcho of the USDA, the fact that were are giving the position of top scientist to a guy who's one notable stance is that he's anti-climate change is horribly concerning.

I find it refreshing.

I was reading this thread to see how far it would go before someone pointed out that the OP needs a glass navel so he can see where he is going with his head up his ass.

Yes, I misread. Still, while he's not the head honcho of the USDA, the fact that were are giving the position of top scientist to a guy who's one notable stance is that he's anti-climate change is horribly concerning.

Sounds like a perfect candidate to me. It proves he is not gullible like a horde of Al Gore sycophant liberals.

Make no mistake, except for the Goldman Sachs bankers and the war hawks, Trump's choices were put in place to destroy their respective agencies. The others are there to funnel money to the right cronies.

Forum List

Back