Trump's no hitler...he's a goddamn suck-up...everyone's "Tremendous/Terrific"...did Hitler say that?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump even sucks up to Kim Jong Un...though its much more annoying when he sucks up to Chuck & Nancy (Nanchuck)

Don’t be fooled. The man isn’t as stupid as he wants us to think. He’s no genius, is ill educated and has a vast ignorance of standard government protocols but has that sly, juvenile, amoral cunning most property developers work with. There are times too when he believes his own lies. Make no mistake though, he thinks he’s sitting on a guaranteed retirement plan funded by Putin & Co . Problem is he may not be able to access it if he’s in jail. The real worry though is if the US military have been stupid enough to give him the correct nuclear launch codes. If they have, be very afraid.

Last edited:
The only people who would compare an American on either end of the political spectrum to Adolph Hitler are those whose hardcore partisan ideology has robbed them of their fundamental reason and intellectual elasticity. They have simply lost the capacity to think clearly and rationally.

• Banned
like the 9/11 attacks, the American people didnt have the imagination to imagine that Putin could do something so nefarious as to get his puppet Trump elected, my friends

like the 9/11 attacks, the American people didnt have the imagination to imagine that Putin could do something so nefarious as to get his puppet Trump elected, my friends
And most still dont, or because they don’t wan’t to be taken as fools, wont.

And most still dont, or because they don’t wan’t to be taken as fools, wont.
Trump's motto was by all means necessary in 2016. Russians had the same motto

Trump has created a cult of personality in the white lower class. they truly worship his feet!

Trump speaks at a fourth-grade level, always has and always will.
Yep, it's one of the few things he has in common with most Americans.
Ugh, please don't depress me this early.

Sorry but 'tis what it is, why you do think the American Sheeple keep electing babbling idiots like Trump to the most powerful positions on the planet?

It isn't because we're overly bright as a people.

Trump speaks at a fourth-grade level, always has and always will.
Yep, it's one of the few things he has in common with most Americans.
Ugh, please don't depress me this early.

Sorry but 'tis what it is, why you do think the American Sheeple keep electing babbling idiots like Trump to the most powerful positions on the planet?

It isn't because we're overly bright as a people.
I don't know if it's a lack of intelligence or laziness.

I think of it as "intellectual elasticity" - I wonder how much better we could do if we just tried a bit more.

Trump even sucks up to Kim Jong Un...though its much more annoying when he sucks up to Chuck & Nancy (Nanchuck)
It reminds me of when I went to Detroit, got drunk and started talking tough.

My buddy pulled me aside and told me I was only country tough. You see those guys over there? He said those guys will kill you. There not going to just fist fight you.

Trump reminds me of me. He thinks he’s as crazy as Kim jong or putin and he’s just an idiot.

They are “tremendous/terrific” if they agree with Trump

Otherwise they are either “low IQ” or “bad people”

The only people who would compare an American on either end of the political spectrum to Adolph Hitler are those whose hardcore partisan ideology has robbed them of their fundamental reason and intellectual elasticity. They have simply lost the capacity to think clearly and rationally.
Not much of a historian, are you?

Not much of a historian, are you?
I'm just not given to shallow, cartoonish hyperbole for cynical political advantage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back