Trump’s Only Real Political Skill Is To Incite Hatred

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

We can thank Ronald Reagan for teaching conservatives to hate government and the laws we should live by. But Reagan was an amateur when it comes to inciting hatred in his mindless followers.

The Donald opened his campaign by telling his audiences Mexicans (he intended his followers to infer all Hispanics) are nothing but murderers and rapists (and it’s likely his minions quickly added drug dealers, child molesters, thieves, and many other criminal acts to the list).

Trumped also tapped into the right wing certainty that all Muslims are terrorists, and therefore, must be the targets of right wing hatred.

Building on the decades Republican leadership spent convincing most conservative women to have no respect for their own gender, in a very short period, Trump has managed to turn their lack of self-respect into self-loathing.

Liberals, left-leaning moderates, non-Christians, non-whites, foreigners, foreign born citizens, etc., etc., etc, the list of people hated by the Trumpers is long and grows each day.

But at his latest appearance of the “Trump Patent Medicine Show”, his band of lunatic followers demonstrated their hatred of the First Amendment with their cheers when he announced, "I have really good news for you, I just heard that the press is stuck on their airplane. They can't get here. I love it.”

It is understandable The Donald would want his “Trump-bots” to hate certain media outlets and personnel, particularly those few true journalists who are willing to report the truth about Trump. Those services and individuals expect to be on Trump’s “Most Hated List”. But the majority of so-called “liberal media” have permitted his misleading statements, his flights of fantasy, his fibs, his outright lies, and his “hate speech” to go unchallenged. (They have not given Mrs. Clinton the “Cinderella Free Pass From Scrutiny” The Donald has enjoyed during his campaign.)

It is easy for Trump-the-candidate to spew his animosity for the press. However, when he becomes Trump-the-President, he must make the media he hates his friend and ally so as to keep the nitwit Trump voters from realizing they’ve been royally duped (and in turn, screwed).

Of course, the Trump-bots will deny their hero would even think to turn against them. They are truly suckers and have proven this for decades with their strict defense of the conservatism that picks their pockets year after year. They have been too stupid to see how they’ve been consistently screwed by the GOP, so they will happily bend over and take it in the a** from Trump again, and again, and again,...

Those of us who saw it coming will have the satisfaction of telling the few Trump-bots who finally return to reality and see the truth, “told you so.”

Trump starts rally without traveling press: 'They can't make it, I love it!'

It seems things are coming to a head with the "Birtherism" story! Trump's surrogates are all saying they all agree Obama was born in the United States, but the candidate himself won't let it go! He now says "I don't talk about that anymore!" News headlines will come out tomorrow with him still holding onto this and his campaign is "losing it!" Andy was on CNN and tried to wiggle around Hawaii becoming a state back in '59, then '61! I'm old enough to remember maps that still showed it as "The Sandwich Islands!" Maybe that's what's confusing this knucklehead! This will continue to come up and certainly will be raised at the debate! Add on the issue with his taxes, his illegal contribution to AG of FLA, I have a feeling Trump will dodge the debates! He's already hinting that way with his whining about Anderson Cooper being a moderator! This is going to blow up in his face! Maybe the nightmare of this idiot actually winning will finally be over! We can only hope! :9::banana:

Imagine this skill on the foreign stage with the leader of china. Good reason to keep him the fuck away from the presidency!

We can thank Ronald Reagan for teaching conservatives to hate government and the laws we should live by. But Reagan was an amateur when it comes to inciting hatred in his mindless followers.

The Donald opened his campaign by telling his audiences Mexicans (he intended his followers to infer all Hispanics) are nothing but murderers and rapists (and it’s likely his minions quickly added drug dealers, child molesters, thieves, and many other criminal acts to the list).

Trumped also tapped into the right wing certainty that all Muslims are terrorists, and therefore, must be the targets of right wing hatred.

Building on the decades Republican leadership spent convincing most conservative women to have no respect for their own gender, in a very short period, Trump has managed to turn their lack of self-respect into self-loathing.

Liberals, left-leaning moderates, non-Christians, non-whites, foreigners, foreign born citizens, etc., etc., etc, the list of people hated by the Trumpers is long and grows each day.

But at his latest appearance of the “Trump Patent Medicine Show”, his band of lunatic followers demonstrated their hatred of the First Amendment with their cheers when he announced, "I have really good news for you, I just heard that the press is stuck on their airplane. They can't get here. I love it.”

It is understandable The Donald would want his “Trump-bots” to hate certain media outlets and personnel, particularly those few true journalists who are willing to report the truth about Trump. Those services and individuals expect to be on Trump’s “Most Hated List”. But the majority of so-called “liberal media” have permitted his misleading statements, his flights of fantasy, his fibs, his outright lies, and his “hate speech” to go unchallenged. (They have not given Mrs. Clinton the “Cinderella Free Pass From Scrutiny” The Donald has enjoyed during his campaign.)

It is easy for Trump-the-candidate to spew his animosity for the press. However, when he becomes Trump-the-President, he must make the media he hates his friend and ally so as to keep the nitwit Trump voters from realizing they’ve been royally duped (and in turn, screwed).

Of course, the Trump-bots will deny their hero would even think to turn against them. They are truly suckers and have proven this for decades with their strict defense of the conservatism that picks their pockets year after year. They have been too stupid to see how they’ve been consistently screwed by the GOP, so they will happily bend over and take it in the a** from Trump again, and again, and again,...

Those of us who saw it coming will have the satisfaction of telling the few Trump-bots who finally return to reality and see the truth, “told you so.”

Liberals accusing others of what they themselves are doing.

Obama has turned up the heat on race wars, class wars, and stands by those who call for violence against cops and whites.

People don't like some dumb things Trump said. I'm not a big fan, but the actions of some on the left are far more dangerous than anything Trump has ever done.

I don't like the murder, attacks and constant hate speech from groups that seek violent revenge for perceived wrongs. It's Obama and the left who remind them everyday that someone else is to blame for their woes. The most frequent visitor to the White House, tax evader and race baiter, Al Sharpton, is an expert at whipping people into a frenzy. We've never seen the rioting and violence on the streets like this. Now, this kind of hatred and irrational violence has become the new norm. From the knock out game to the cold-blooded murders of cops and whites, it's out of control. There is more hatred in this country than ever before.

Shortly after Obama took office, he started the war on cops by claiming the cops in Cambridge acted stupidly, even though they were following proper procedure, and then he fueled the class wars by blaming the wealthy for everyone's woes. The left put people on buses and took them to see the CEOs homes in an attempt to make them jealous and angry. All the left did was preach about the evil 1% and how everyone would be sitting pretty if not for them. They wanted anger and an intense hatred for anyone who was doing well, anyone who is a cop and anyone who is white. Now, just being white is something to atone for because whites are automatically guilty of racism. They have done everything they can think of to divide people into groups and pit them against each other. It all worked like a charm.

People are more divided now than ever before and it's all due to the one who lied about being a uniter. He is anything but that.

Liberals accusing others of what they themselves are doing.

Obama has turned up the heat on race wars, class wars, and stands by those who call for violence against cops and whites.

People don't like some dumb things Trump said. I'm not a big fan of his but Hillary's actions over the years have left no doubt that she is dangerous to our freedom, liberty and rights.

I don't like the murder, attacks and constant hate speech from groups that seek violent revenge for perceived wrongs. It's Obama and the left who remind them everyday that someone else is to blame for their woes. The most frequent visitor to the White House, tax evader and race baiter, Al Sharpton, is an expert at whipping people into a frenzy. We've never seen the rioting and violence on the streets like this. Now, this kind of hatred and irrational violence has become the new norm. From the knock out game to the cold-blooded murders of cops and whites, it's out of control. There is more hatred in this country than ever before.

Shortly after Obama took office, he started the war on cops by claiming the cops in Cambridge acted stupidly, even though they were following proper procedure, and then he fueled the class wars by blaming the wealthy for everyone's woes. The left put people on buses and took them to see the CEOs homes in an attempt to make them jealous and angry. All the left did was preach about the evil 1% and how everyone would be sitting pretty if not for them. They wanted anger and an intense hatred for anyone who was doing well, anyone who is a cop and anyone who is white. It all worked like a charm.

People are more divided now than ever before and it's all due to the one who lied about being a uniter. He is anything but that.

You're a douche bag, of course. The race card is the only trick left in the leftwing playbook. Talk about inciting hatred.

It seems things are coming to a head with the "Birtherism" story! Trump's surrogates are all saying they all agree Obama was born in the United States, but the candidate himself won't let it go! He now says "I don't talk about that anymore!" News headlines will come out tomorrow with him still holding onto this and his campaign is "losing it!" Andy was on CNN and tried to wiggle around Hawaii becoming a state back in '59, then '61! I'm old enough to remember maps that still showed it as "The Sandwich Islands!" Maybe that's what's confusing this knucklehead! This will continue to come up and certainly will be raised at the debate! Add on the issue with his taxes, his illegal contribution to AG of FLA, I have a feeling Trump will dodge the debates! He's already hinting that way with his whining about Anderson Cooper being a moderator! This is going to blow up in his face! Maybe the nightmare of this idiot actually winning will finally be over! We can only hope! :9::banana:

It's the media and leftwing douche bags like you that won't let it go.

seems to me that the one person who is not BACK pedaling on the issue is TRUMP---------he did entirely CHANGE HIS MIND-----just gave up talking about it. Seems logical to me----by now it is a MOOOT point

...and just in case he missed offending somebody, he is now declaring war on Ford, by threatening to slap a 35% tariff on their cars, which, of course, would destroy Ford, and it's stockholders. Fortunately, we all know that only Congress can tear up NAFTA, regardless of Trump's bombastic claims. Even more fortunately, even Ford knows that he is an unelectable blowhard.

Just like you losers on the "right" that couldn't let the email server issue go even when satisfied by the FBI! How do you like being slimed over and over like that? Ya been doing it to the Clintons over stupid stuff that meant nothing for YEARS! Now Trump's own big mouth will finally end this farce! Thanks so much for playing our game! "Hail to the chief, Madam President!" :anj_stfu: :argue: :9: :banana2:

Just like you losers on the "right" that couldn't let the email server issue go even when satisfied by the FBI! How do you like being slimed over and over like that? Ya been doing it to the Clintons over stupid stuff that meant nothing for YEARS! Now Trump's own big mouth will finally end this farce! Thanks so much for playing our game! "Hail to the chief, Madam President!" :anj_stfu: :argue: :9: :banana2:
ROFL! You actually believe Comey exonerated Hillary?

God, left wingers are such morons.

...and just in case he missed offending somebody, he is now declaring war on Ford, by threatening to slap a 35% tariff on their cars, which, of course, would destroy Ford, and it's stockholders. Fortunately, we all know that only Congress can tear up NAFTA, regardless of Trump's bombastic claims. Even more fortunately, even Ford knows that he is an unelectable blowhard.
Drumpf has all the rubes believing he will be a monarch instead of a POTUS.

Drumpf has all the rubes believing he will be a monarch instead of a POTUS.
By "rubes" you mean left wingers.

CNOLiptUAAAHFPN.jpg

Forum List

Back