Trump’s Only Real Political Skill Is To Incite Hatred

Why would anyone with or without manners fear Drumpf?
I don't know, why do they not have manners in the first place?
Maybe because you are not aware that what you think are manners has no bearing on reality.
or not
its evident you arent aware. You just asked me and obviously you are not being realistic.
I asked you what?
You already forgot what you asked me? You should lay off the meth.

Maybe because you are not aware that what you think are manners has no bearing on reality.
or not
its evident you arent aware. You just asked me and obviously you are not being realistic.
I asked you what?
or not is not a question. Not in that particular thread. so if I asked you something, include that post and question.

We cant help it if you feel hate because we fight for freedom of speech and the right not to get shot down for being Black. You need to learn to control your emotions.

What on Earth are you talking about?
I'm talking about you clowns feeling hate when we exercise our first amendment rights. What are you talking about?

What "hate" did I feel? Please explain how you come to the conclusion that I "feel" hate. And furthermore, how you know what I feel.
I have no idea what hate you felt. I said "you clowns" which puts you in a group. Those clowns that do things like whine when a football player takes a knee during that bullshit national anthem.

Oh, so you like clumping people into groups.... you're a "you people" person.

Very telling.
Everyone clumps people into groups. if your ancestors had not had a way to group those that lived in your cave vs the ones that were fair game for eating you may have never existed.

or not
I asked you what?
or not is not a question. Not in that particular thread. so if I asked you something, include that post and question.
I didnt say "or not" was a question. I asked you had you already forgotten what you asked me and told you to lay off the meth.

you mean the one in the imagination of lowlife trumpsters? that ability?
You democrats are defenseless against Trump.....you should be scared....
It's looney lefties that are scared. No one with manners need fear Trump.
Says someone who has a VESTED interest in the lack of manners.

We can thank Ronald Reagan for teaching conservatives to hate government and the laws we should live by. But Reagan was an amateur when it comes to inciting hatred in his mindless followers.

The Donald opened his campaign by telling his audiences Mexicans (he intended his followers to infer all Hispanics) are nothing but murderers and rapists (and it’s likely his minions quickly added drug dealers, child molesters, thieves, and many other criminal acts to the list).

Trumped also tapped into the right wing certainty that all Muslims are terrorists, and therefore, must be the targets of right wing hatred.

Building on the decades Republican leadership spent convincing most conservative women to have no respect for their own gender, in a very short period, Trump has managed to turn their lack of self-respect into self-loathing.

Liberals, left-leaning moderates, non-Christians, non-whites, foreigners, foreign born citizens, etc., etc., etc, the list of people hated by the Trumpers is long and grows each day.

But at his latest appearance of the “Trump Patent Medicine Show”, his band of lunatic followers demonstrated their hatred of the First Amendment with their cheers when he announced, "I have really good news for you, I just heard that the press is stuck on their airplane. They can't get here. I love it.”

It is understandable The Donald would want his “Trump-bots” to hate certain media outlets and personnel, particularly those few true journalists who are willing to report the truth about Trump. Those services and individuals expect to be on Trump’s “Most Hated List”. But the majority of so-called “liberal media” have permitted his misleading statements, his flights of fantasy, his fibs, his outright lies, and his “hate speech” to go unchallenged. (They have not given Mrs. Clinton the “Cinderella Free Pass From Scrutiny” The Donald has enjoyed during his campaign.)

It is easy for Trump-the-candidate to spew his animosity for the press. However, when he becomes Trump-the-President, he must make the media he hates his friend and ally so as to keep the nitwit Trump voters from realizing they’ve been royally duped (and in turn, screwed).

Of course, the Trump-bots will deny their hero would even think to turn against them. They are truly suckers and have proven this for decades with their strict defense of the conservatism that picks their pockets year after year. They have been too stupid to see how they’ve been consistently screwed by the GOP, so they will happily bend over and take it in the a** from Trump again, and again, and again,...

Those of us who saw it coming will have the satisfaction of telling the few Trump-bots who finally return to reality and see the truth, “told you so.”

Trump starts rally without traveling press: 'They can't make it, I love it!'

Trump's never said that all muslims are terrorists or that all mexicans are criminals. At least, I've never seen or heard that from him.

You democrats are defenseless against Trump.....you should be scared....
I love manners. Whites such as yourself lack or have no manners.

I love manners. Whites such as yourself lack or have no manners.
There a many whites who lack manners, but I am not one of them.

Forum List

Back