Trump's Popularity At Lowest In History

Poll: Trump's six-month approval rating hits historic low

President Donald Trump has hit the lowest approval rating of any president during their first six months in office in 70 years, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Thirty-six percent of those surveyed approve of the president's job performance, which is six points down from his 100-day mark, while 58 percent disapprove of Trump's performance.

Gerald Ford was the last president to be near that mark in the poll half-a-year into his presidency, with a 39 percent approval rating in February 1975. At the six-month mark, both former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush were at 59 percent.

I guess Israel better get busy putting together another 9/11 to save Trump. :lol:
Fake news.
Whenever one of you few remaining Trump supporters hear something you do not like, it is "fake news". Trump is the champion of fake news. That is why he has fewer supporters every day.
CNN is fake news and that has nothing to do with trump...us in th 2A community, libertarians and constitutuionalists have known this for years( and save your keystrokes, didn't vote for trump...in fact I didn't even vote for my party's candidate after that "bake the cake" bullshit)
Where do you get your news? Alex Jonesor Breitbart? Lmao
All over the world in any hotel, bar or other facility they have on CNN.
They have tremendous journalists who do great work. Have you ever thought why Trump attacks them so much. He knows they do their jobs better than he wants them to. They quote him too accurately and call out his redundancies and contradictions.
But what is funny is the biggest bonehead prez in history cries fake news so you sheep cry fake news.
Real independent thinkers you're NOT.
Yogi bear on Nick at night has more followers then CNN!

President Donald Trump has hit the lowest approval rating of any president during their first six months in office in 70 years, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Thirty-six percent of those surveyed approve of the president's job performance, which is six points down from his 100-day mark, while 58 percent disapprove of Trump's performance.

Gerald Ford was the last president to be near that mark in the poll half-a-year into his presidency, with a 39 percent approval rating in February 1975. At the six-month mark, both former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush were at 59 percent.

I guess Israel better get busy putting together another 9/11 to save Trump. :lol:
Fake news.
Whenever one of you few remaining Trump supporters hear something you do not like, it is "fake news". Trump is the champion of fake news. That is why he has fewer supporters every day.
CNN is fake news and that has nothing to do with trump...us in th 2A community, libertarians and constitutuionalists have known this for years( and save your keystrokes, didn't vote for trump...in fact I didn't even vote for my party's candidate after that "bake the cake" bullshit)
They have tremendous journalists who do great work. Have you ever thought why Trump attacks them so much. He knows they do their jobs better than he wants them to. They quote him too accurately and call out his redundancies and contradictions.
But what is funny is the biggest bonehead prez in history cries fake news so you sheep cry fake news.
Real independent thinkers put Trump in office. Those independent thinkers were White nationalists.

Fake news.
Real independent thinkers put Trump in office. Those independent thinkers were White nationalists.
Funny you consider white nationalists a positive term. Shows how wayward you are..

Fake news.
Yogi bear on Nick at night has more followers then CNN!
Mad Magazine has more subscriptions than National Geographic. So your point is?

Trump will never be popular with a majority of Americans, especially after over three million more people voted for the person opposing him in the election. And the longer he talks and acts like a fool, the more his cult followers will begin to question their own sanity for supporting this clown.

We all know how accurate those polls are eh?
When Trump went ahead in the polls for a few days he celebrated mightily and touted them.
Did that slip your mind?
I don't care about polls. Losers like liberals care about polls! I care about results. So you keep caring about polls and I and others will keep Trump in the white house!

Trump will never be popular with a majority of Americans, especially after over three million more people voted for the person opposing him in the election. And the longer he talks and acts like a fool, the more his cult followers will begin to question their own sanity for supporting this clown.
His supporters will never question their sanity until their family loses their health insurance or can't find the job Trump promised them.
Plus... you have to first have sanity to lose it

When Trump went ahead in the polls for a few days he celebrated mightily and touted them.
Did that slip your mind?
I don't care about polls. Losers like liberals care about polls! I care about results. So you keep caring about polls and I and others will keep Trump in the white house!
You can't keep the serial sex offender in the WH. There are only about 38% of you and many Independents who held their noses and voted for him are abandoning him with his antienvironmental policies, embarrassing himself in front of the whole world, lying about having healthcare for all etc etc etc.
He's not only the most despised president in history, he's the most incompetent.
" who knew HC could be so difficult?"
Ha ha Ha ha
Only EVERYBODY!

His supporters will never question their sanity until their family loses their health insurance or can't find the job Trump promised them.
Plus... you have to first have sanity to lose it
I'm retired with income! And I have medical. I'm fine! You maybe fucked but hey I don't care.

Did that slip your mind?
You can't keep the serial sex offender in the WH. There are only about 38% of you and many Independents who held their noses and voted for him are abandoning him with his antienvironmental policies, embarrassing himself in front of the whole world, lying about having healthcare for all etc etc etc.
He's not only the most despised president in history, he's the most incompetent.
" who knew HC could be so difficult?"
Ha ha Ha ha
Only EVERYBODY!
Bill Clinton left office a long time ago. Do catch up okay?

Fake news.

Few remaining?

Show me one single person who voyed for Trump that would change their vote and vote for Hitlary instead, if they had a chance to do so.

Fake news.

Of course the white supremacists will stick with Trump to the bitter end.

Did that slip your mind?

How about the results of that vow to repeal and replace Obamacare?

Got that new bill with 15% approval moving along on schedule?

Did that slip your mind?

How about the results of that vow to repeal and replace Obamacare?

Got that new bill with 15% approval moving along on schedule?

ROTFLMAO! Barrypupetcare collected new taxes for two years before it ever went into effect, it stole money from medi-care, medi-caid and the shareholders of Fannie and Freddie and was STILL collapsing in on itself. It was never sustainable and fucked over more people than it ever helped. It's only if you were a leftard welfare case did you endorse this 2,700 pages of pork-filled legislation.

As usual, you have got nothing.......nada, zero....ZILCH.

Forum List

Back