Trump's Popularity At Lowest In History

Trump will never be popular with a majority of Americans, especially after over three million more people voted for the person opposing him in the election. And the longer he talks and acts like a fool, the more his cult followers will begin to question their own sanity for supporting this clown.
His supporters will never question their sanity until their family loses their health insurance or can't find the job Trump promised them.
Plus... you have to first have sanity to lose it
If obamacare is left alone they won't have healthcare either.
Obama care is doing ok, but if you don't like it, just improve it. But, don't start all over with the garbage we have been seeing that will do far far more damage than good

So why are dems losing seats of government at an astounding rate if everyone hates Trump?

Simple...........Republicans lost seats in "an astounding rate" less than a decade ago......The scale goes up and down for BOTH parties......BUT, to equate the democrats' loss of seats to "love" of trump is a fucked up and moronic conclusion.

It's America telling you fuken dolts that we dont like your brand of politics.
You can thank barry for that.

Right wingers on this thread are downright idiots obfuscating the most salient points.....

Why would a presidential campaign pay a CRIMINAL DEFENSE lawyer if a defense of a criminal act is not warranted.....

You have a government paid lawyer, a privately paid lawyer, and now a campaign paid lawyer. The Trump white house has hired so many lawyers, the unemployment rate went to the lowest in years.

So why are dems losing seats of government at an astounding rate if everyone hates Trump?

Simple...........Republicans lost seats in "an astounding rate" less than a decade ago......The scale goes up and down for BOTH parties......BUT, to equate the democrats' loss of seats to "love" of trump is a fucked up and moronic conclusion.

President Obama did a fine job, he was truly a class act. I can only image your reaction if he had done even a fraction of the shyte that trump has.

Trump will never be popular with a majority of Americans, especially after over three million more people voted for the person opposing him in the election. And the longer he talks and acts like a fool, the more his cult followers will begin to question their own sanity for supporting this clown.
His supporters will never question their sanity until their family loses their health insurance or can't find the job Trump promised them.
Obama care is doing ok, but if you don't like it, just improve it. But, don't start all over with the garbage we have been seeing that will do far far more damage than good

"Obama care is doing ok"
:alcoholic::cuckoo::lmao::lol::rofl::uhh::wtf:

"Obama care is doing ok"
Yup, but you would rather have the republican POS that removes over 20 million people from health care coverage.

"Obama care is doing ok"
Yup, but you would rather have the republican POS that removes over 20 million people from health care coverage.

Fuckem.

All my successful, legit friends are smiling ear to ear....

Party time at your trailer park????

Well, something like that I guess...so long as it makes you feel better. I'm having a cup of coffee looking out at the Pacific Ocean...you?
Watching TV? Thats about as close to any ocean as you will ever be sweetie pie.

Yeah, yeah....let's go with that.
You lowlifes hate to think that someone's got it better than you...haha

President Obama did a fine job, he was truly a class act. I can only image your reaction if he had done even a fraction of the shyte that trump has.

TRUE.....but Obama was half black and THAT was a "sin" for these closeted racists.......Of course, they're too ashamed to openly admit it...but......

Well, something like that I guess...so long as it makes you feel better. I'm having a cup of coffee looking out at the Pacific Ocean...you?

From New Mexico???? careful when you lay out your bullshit....LOL

(besides, there are trailer parks by the ocean.....)

Haha...now that's some funny shit. Hussein "did a fine job" governing on behalf of our lowest grade....convicts, illegals, welfare sucking human pets, pole puffers and men in dresses loved him...haha.
Further, my 14 year old daughter could have done a "fine job" as POTUS with $10 trillion.

Haha...now that's some funny shit. Hussein "did a fine job" governing on behalf of our lowest grade....convicts, illegals, welfare sucking human pets, pole puffers and men in dresses loved him...haha.
Further, my 14 year old daughter could have done a "fine job" as POTUS with $10 trillion.
What 10 trillion, asshole. Its your republican congress who passes and writes spending legislation. OOPSIE

That's what they said in 2016 and before, during and after the election and yet democrats lost almost every important election in the last eight years including the "must-win" Ga. special election which was better funded by Hollywood than most movies.

Forum List

Back