Trump's possible "Achilles' Heel"...

So? I'll bet you still think Benghazi was caused by it too ;)

Well, unless you morons interviewed the bastards that killed our 4 Americans, EVERY possible reason is STILL speculation.......I think that you should get your ass over to Benghazi and with a pencil and pad, interview wanna-be terrorists.

So? I'll bet you still think Benghazi was caused by it too ;)

Well, unless you morons interviewed the bastards that killed our 4 Americans, EVERY possible reason is STILL speculation.......I think that you should get your ass over to Benghazi and with a pencil and pad, interview wanna-be terrorists.

No need, only the most moronic of the Left still believe that lie.

Obama "promised" to close Gitmo within a year, that was a stupid promise and in the end reality slapped upside his head.

Well, not really....Obama's efforts to close Gitmo have been hindered by both the Pentagon and the SCOTUS.......Know this: Guantánamo, which has held as many as seven hundred and seventy-nine prisoners, now houses just seventy-six. But it remains open, at a cost of $445 million last year.

I think Trump is only a few good sized fuck ups more before the REPUBLICANS impeach him and install Mike Pence as president.

I've little doubt that all things considered they'd prefer Pence at this point.

The Republicans are in a trap. They hate Trump and want to get rid of him, but they know that a very large number of their constituents voted for Trump and will be pissed if they impeach him.

They have to wait until Trump does something beyond outrageous that will turn a large number of his supporters against him.

But not to worry, Conservatives abandoned G.W. Bush like rats from a sinking ship when he started to lose popularity. They'll due the same for Trump.

The big question is: How outrageous is 'beyond outrageous'?

President Trump is putting America first, American jobs first, American safety and security first, liberals hope he fails that tells you all you need to know about the left. Libs please keep telling us who you really are I love this.

Blueballs is the type of right winger who probably puts out 10 US flags on the Fourth of July....just to show that he MUCH more of an American than his neighbors.....

An example of how fucked up this right wing really is.....LOL

Why can't the half mad hysterical left wish the president good luck instead of searching for an achilles heel?

Oh, I sincerely wish him "good luck" in establishing universal health care, because THAT is the only way he can fulfill that promise........but then one wonders how you nitwits would react to that proposal.

Obama "promised" to close Gitmo within a year, that was a stupid promise and in the end reality slapped upside his head.

Well, not really....Obama's efforts to close Gitmo have been hindered by both the Pentagon and the SCOTUS.......Know this: Guantánamo, which has held as many as seven hundred and seventy-nine prisoners, now houses just seventy-six. But it remains open, at a cost of $445 million last year.

Obama was slapped by the reality he faced about WHO was bein detained there. The opposition to closing was based on those being held , and how dangerous they were. Trump is being slapped in the face by the reality of the coverage issues and the fact that (as he has now discovered) politically it is a loser , and personally it would be a disaster for those whom need it most.

You see? It's really not hard to actually be reasonable when one sets side one's emotions and ego, you should try it.

Why can't the half mad hysterical left wish the president good luck instead of searching for an achilles heel?

I don't know about the left, but like I've said, I'm gonna kick back and enjoy the show. One wonders why the half mad hysterical right was unable to work with Obama's white half, oh say half the time, to get something done for americans, but hell, that's just how dysfunctional this society is.

Dysfunctional because not everyone worships at the alter of Left-wing ideology?

ooooooookkkkkkkk.......

Dysfunctional because of partisanshitheadedness.

Obama was slapped by the reality he faced about WHO was bein detained there. The opposition to closing was based on those being held , and how dangerous they were. Trump is being slapped in the face by the reality of the coverage issues and the fact that (as he has now discovered) politically it is a loser , and personally it would be a disaster for those whom need it most.

You see? It's really not hard to actually be reasonable when one sets side one's emotions and ego, you should try it.

I wanted for the thread to be about the repealing of the ACA and the serious dilemma that Trump has placed his minions in congress in coming up with an alternative....

YOU, however, are trying to derail the thread to debating GITMO.....so be it...

GITMO SHOULD be closed down, it serves NO purpose but to give ISIS and Al-Qaeda yet another mantra to call the west evil..........Those few remaining detainees should be placed in a federal maximum security prison for the rest of their miserable lives...that is, after a civil trial that would surely find them guilty......Some how, right wingers have convinced themselves that a maximum security prison would be too "luxurious" for these evil bastards.....it is not, and we already have other terrorists languishing in such prisons.

I wanted for the thread to be about the repealing of the ACA and the serious dilemma that Trump has placed his minions in congress in coming up with an alternative....

YOU, however, are trying to derail the thread to debating GITMO.....so be it...

GITMO SHOULD be closed down, it serves NO purpose but to give ISIS and Al-Qaeda yet another mantra to call the west evil..........Those few remaining detainees should be placed in a federal maximum security prison for the rest of their miserable lives...that is, after a civil trial that would surely find them guilty......Some how, right wingers have convinced themselves that a maximum security prison would be too "luxurious" for these evil bastards.....it is not, and we already have other terrorists languishing in such prisons.

No, as always you just want to preach, not discuss. They are prisoners of war and no matter what they don't deserve a Civil Trial, I know that that too is a tough thing for a Lib to sallow.
My comparison of the political difficulties in regard to both Gitmo and the repeal of the ACA is perfectly in line with the topic of the thread, as I said, you just want to preach, not "discuss".

President Trump is putting America first, American jobs first, American safety and security first, liberals hope he fails that tells you all you need to know about the left. Libs please keep telling us who you really are I love this.

Blueballs is the type of right winger who probably puts out 10 US flags on the Fourth of July....just to show that he MUCH more of an American than his neighbors.....

An example of how fucked up this right wing really is.....LOL

My pinky toe is more patriotic than you fool.

Forum List

Back