🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps recent rally in Maine

Trump has no chance of winning Maine.

You have no chance of being honest. You have no clue what he will do.

I actually do, because I live in the real world and not a trumped up (no pun intended) ultra conservative xenophobic fantasy land.

You just hope that criminal skank wins and will do everything you can to lie and cheat to say people to vote for her.

No, dipshit, I don't. She's the last person who should be president, which is why I'm so irritated with you asshats for picking Trump. You had 16 other candidates in your primary, all of which could have beaten Hillary and you dumb fucks chose the one guy more hated than her. You had this election in the bag and flushed it down the shitter because of some imaginary wall you think Trump will build to keep brown people out.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson.
You mean you're voting for Clinton. Check on the net. they got some nice house in canada.

No, I clearly stated I'm voting for Gary Johnson. You might want to read again.

No, dipshit, I don't. She's the last person who should be president, which is why I'm so irritated with you asshats for picking Trump.
Oooh how dare we vote for Trump! Oh the horror!

You're saying Trump has no chance, but will vote for Gary Johnson, who will have less than no chance of beating Hillary.

Why would I vote for a dipshit like Trump who will be just as bad as Hillary? The Johnson/Weld ticket is the only qualified ticket in this race.

No third party has ever won that I recall. So, if you waste your vote on that turd, you may as well vote for Clinton, like I said.

No third party has ever won that I recall. So, if you waste your vote on that turd, you may as well vote for Clinton, like I said.

Interesting, so if a Bernie supporter votes for Johnson or Stein are they voting for Trump?

Now that slavery has been abolished, I think Massachusetts should demand Maine back.

Trump has no chance of winning Maine.

You have no chance of being honest. You have no clue what he will do.

I actually do, because I live in the real world and not a trumped up (no pun intended) ultra conservative xenophobic fantasy land.

You just hope that criminal skank wins and will do everything you can to lie and cheat to say people to vote for her.

No, dipshit, I don't. She's the last person who should be president, which is why I'm so irritated with you asshats for picking Trump. You had 16 other candidates in your primary, all of which could have beaten Hillary and you dumb fucks chose the one guy more hated than her. You had this election in the bag and flushed it down the shitter because of some imaginary wall you think Trump will build to keep brown people out.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Oh here we go again...we dare propose to kick illegals the hell out of OUR country and put a stop to the thousands of Americans they kill each year and the hundreds of thousands of crimes they commit...in OUR COUNTRY and we are xenophobic? Well tough they are going to be booted the hell out so deal with it.
I think Donnie already back tracked on that, but not worry they're leaving anyway.

He didn't say anything racist so they are probably not going to cover him. They will wait until the moment when he says something like 'he likes white bed sheets' and they will try to say that is a racist comment.

Forum List

Back