🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Remarks At CIA Memorial

......should cause a few of his fans to vomit.

Crazed.

You idiots elected a crazy person.
^^^^

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

He did fine idiot-boy.
Pay no attention to LoneLaugher, he's a certified Trump hater. He'll say anything that he thinks his fellow haters will amen and agree with. He's been a Trump hater from day one. I've had several conversations with him on the subject.
I know, that douche bag wanted me to call in on his poop-cast before the election because he was so sure Hillary was going to win. He thought he was going to have his way with me. I did not want to waste my time.

Now he is reduced to the crybaby that the rest of his ilk have descended to.

Trump spoke his mind at the CIA and is having a good time, well deserved to be sure. Now Trump will have to earn our trust and lead this country, not an easy job, Obama paved to the way to failure, I hope Trump does not follow in his footsteps.

NOW all he has to do is PROVE he is for the people and abolish that evil organization.will he do so? the last president that tried paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963
I agree JFK did. Time will tell if Trump is the man he says he is.

Crazed.

^^^^

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

He did fine idiot-boy.
Pay no attention to LoneLaugher, he's a certified Trump hater. He'll say anything that he thinks his fellow haters will amen and agree with. He's been a Trump hater from day one. I've had several conversations with him on the subject.
I know, that douche bag wanted me to call in on his poop-cast before the election because he was so sure Hillary was going to win. He thought he was going to have his way with me. I did not want to waste my time.

Now he is reduced to the crybaby that the rest of his ilk have descended to.

Trump spoke his mind at the CIA and is having a good time, well deserved to be sure. Now Trump will have to earn our trust and lead this country, not an easy job, Obama paved to the way to failure, I hope Trump does not follow in his footsteps.

NOW all he has to do is PROVE he is for the people and abolish that evil organization.will he do so? the last president that tried paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963
I agree. When you go against the establishment, you risk your life. But, I hope Trump serves out his term. I have high hopes.

It's time to put the intelligence back in the CIA.
The Intelligence quotient has been lacking at the CIA since at least the sixties.
The have not gotten anything right and the sad part is not one person there is held responsible for their mistakes.

It was excellent. He supports the CIA. He just shouldn't turn his back on them. There are likely democrats among the ranks.
He said the CIA was a bunch of morons who fucked up Iraq & why should we believe their Russia reports on hacking. Then he lied & blamed the press.
Then, standing in from of the wall honoring those who died, the orange asshole lied about the crowd at his inauguration.

He insulted every person in that room.

The man is just an asshole.

It was excellent. He supports the CIA. He just shouldn't turn his back on them. There are likely democrats among the ranks.
He said the CIA was a bunch of morons who fucked up Iraq & why should we believe their Russia reports on hacking. Then he lied & blamed the press.
Then, standing in from of the wall honoring those who died, the orange asshole lied about the crowd at his inauguration.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one ....................... just saying .......... the Trump hate is strong.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one ....................... just saying .......... the Trump hate is strong.
It is not an opinion that Trump lied.

He lied about the crowd size
He lied when he blamed the press
He lied when he claimed he never dissed the CIA

He lies to you every fucking day & you just keep bending over & asking for more.

He lies to you every fucking day & you just keep bending over & asking for more.
He hasn't lied to me. I haven't found a lie yet that he's told.

So he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

So he knows more about ISIS than the generals.
I doubt it. At least not the top secret shit, yet.

Yup that's exactly what I heard. Trump appreciates and has the back of the CIA.

Anyone who heard something different heard what they wanted to hear.

The CIA appreciated Trump as did any thinking person.

Crazed.

I bet you really hated the 5 minute standing ovation at the end.

Who gave him the ovation?

The agents in attendance.

You sure about that?

I posted the video. So yeah I'm sure about that.
You should really stop watching fake news.

Forum List

Back